IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
chandu_69

Indian Hindus want a fatwa to declare that they are not Kaafirs

Rate this topic

A group of Hindu leaders on Wednesday appealed to Islamic religious institutions and scholars to come forward with an appropriate 'fatwa' (edict) to declare that Hindus were not 'kaafirs' (non-believers) and that there need not be a "jihad" (war) against them in India. "The fatwa should say that India is not 'Dar-ul-Harab', which means it is not a land against which Islamists have to wage a war,"

convener of the All India Acharya Sect Dayanand Maharaj told journalists in Mumbai on Wednesday.

Speaking at a seminar, Dayanand said our country is a 'dar-ul-amen', a land of peace, as here Muslims could practise Islam without any impediment.

In his speech, Janata Party President Subramanian Swamy said Pakistan is on its way to "Talibanisation" with support from its military, which is set to take over power.

"The armed forces that are powerful in Pakistan and hand in glove with Taliban forces are planning to take over Pakistan's regime in the next couple of years which would be dangerous for India," Swamy said.

Among the other prominent leaders who were present at the two-day seminar included Sri Jayendra Saraswati of Kanchi Mutt, All India Akhada Parishad chief Hansadas Saraswati, Dharma Raksha Manch (DRM) convener and Akhada Parishad's president Mahant Gyan Das Maharaj and VHP international president Ashok Singhal.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?sectionName=NLetter&id=913e3cc9-ddd7-4723-b364-b69accbcdef4&&Headline=Hindu+leaders+for+%27fatwa%27+against+%27jihad%27+in+India

A group of Hindu leaders on Wednesday appealed to Islamic religious institutions and scholars to come forward with an appropriate 'fatwa' (edict) to declare that Hindus were not 'kaafirs' (non-believers) and that there need not be a "jihad" (war) against them in India. "The fatwa should say that India is not 'Dar-ul-Harab', which means it is not a land against which Islamists have to wage a war,"

convener of the All India Acharya Sect Dayanand Maharaj told journalists in Mumbai on Wednesday.

STUPID :mad:

Why do this idiots Indians needs approval from Muslims in form of fatwa? REALLY STUPID. :mad:

It's like stating without much words that Hindus are "faakirs" and that Islam itself is correct. To the extend that Hindus have to have approval from this cow-eating, godless people to be "humans".

I don't understand what sort of mentality Indians in India have. :mad:

STUPID :mad:

Why do this idiots Indians needs approval from Muslims in form of fatwa? REALLY STUPID. :mad:

It's like stating without much words that Hindus are "faakirs" and that Islam itself is correct. To the extend that Hindus have to have approval from this cow-eating, godless people to be "humans".

I don't understand what sort of mentality Indians in India have. :mad:

They are appealing to India muslim clerics.That is the point.But, they wont be getting any response.

do you think muslims are kaafirs chandu? or whatever you hindus call it.

I dont recall reading about the term kaafir in hindu theology.

And for your question what "we hindus" call muslims; we just call them muslims or mohammedans.Do you have any objection??.

Btw did u find out the meaning of the terms kaafir, "darlu harb" darul islam"

as raised in the article ?.

do you think muslims are kaafirs chandu? or whatever you hindus call it.

The word kafir is from Islam & has its roots in intolerance. Obviously, there is no equivalent for this word in any branch of Hinduism that I know.

As for the Original Post of Hindus "appealing" to Muslims - what can I say? After being wimps for 1000 years, I guess it has become second nature.

Cheers

The word kafir is from Islam & has its roots in intolerance. Obviously, there is no equivalent for this word in any branch of Hinduism that I know.

As for the Original Post of Hindus "appealing" to Muslims - what can I say? After being wimps for 1000 years, I guess it has become second nature.

Cheers

Wimps who call a spade a spade are better than people like bijas(or the swans(hamsas)) of the world who think it is bigotry to call the bluff.

What is your take?.

Well I should keep my nose out of it. Your country, your dream, your future....your children.

I will call a spade a spade... the dislike you have for muslims is evident in your posts throughout this forum. And the current course of your mindset will reach no reconcilliation with your neighbours (close and far)...until you take the low road. If not, then join the army...and don't be a wimp:smash:.

Infact I think your attitude is not much different than that which you criticize... We look in a mirror mostly and condemn that which is deep in our unconscious that has not been intergrated.

cheers

Btw did u find out the meaning of the terms kaafir, "darlu harb" darul islam"

as raised in the article ?. by chandu

Yes indeed, it is a load of shite and stinkin' thinkin'. It shows how warped religion is in the wrong hands...man its warped big time...

If I had my way Chandu I would deport the lot of you to some island...let you fight it out...and get over yourselves that way. And leave the rest of us in the 'progressive world' in peace!

Not very swanlike is it;) .

Now from the words of a swan:

...The different forms of these spiritual activities create divisions of sectarianism. Differences that arise from places, times, languages, behaviors, foods, dresses, and natures of various communities are incorporated within people's spiritual practices and gradually make one community so completely different from another community that even the consideration that everyone is a human being may cease to exist. Due to these differences there is disagreement, cessation of social intercourse, and fighting, even up to the point of killing one another. When an ass-like mentality becomes prominent within the kanishta-adhikaris, they certainly indulge in these things. But if they develop a swanlike mentality, then they do not take part in quarrels; rather, they endeavor to attain a higher level...

BVT

Simple really...its your play Chandu...

The whole of the law is 'do what thou wilt'.

todays news in oz...

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/1007509/Benbrika-sentenced-to-15-years

Benbrika sentenced to 15 years

03 February 2009 | 03:15:17 PM | Source: AAP

<!-- /.heading --> <!--- Video --> justice_gavel_2706_A_aap_1214539977.jpg

Seven men have been sentenced for terror-related offences in Melbourne (AAP)

Abdul Nacer Benbrika of Melbourne has been sentenced to 15 years on terrorism charges.

<!--- Image Article large--> <!--- Text Only --> <!---------- End conditions ----------> Add your comment

Benbrika, 48, was sentenced on three charges, receiving 15 years for intentionally directing the activities of a terrorist organisation.

he was sentenced to seven years for intentionally being a member of a terrorist organisation and five years for possessing a CD connected with the preparation of a terrorist act.

He will serve the terms concurrently.

Jail for followers

Six of Benbrika's followers also received prison terms.

Aimen Joud, 24, of Hoppers Crossing, has been jailed for a minimum of seven-and-a-half years prison.

Abdullah Merhi, 23, of Fawkner, must serve a minimum of four years in prison.

Ahmed Raad, 25, Fawkner, will be required to serve a minimum of seven-and-a-half years.

Amer Haddara, 29, of Yarraville, was sentenced to a minimum of four-and-a-half years.

Fadl Sayadi, 29, of Coburg, was sentenced to a minimum of six years prison.

Ezzit Raad, 27, from Preston, must serve five years and nine months.

'Fanatic'

In a sentencing that lasted more than two hours, Victorian Supreme Court Justice Bernard Bongiorno summed up the roles of each of the men and their personal circumstances.

He said terrorist acts in modern times were carried out by unskilled fanatics like Benbrika.

Benbrika, a father of seven, had not renounced his beliefs, Justice Bongiorno said.

"All the evidence points to the conclusion that he maintains his position with respect to violent jihad."

Justice Bongiorno said there was a need to protect society from criminals like Benbrika.

He said the men considered violent jihad an integral part of their religious obligations.

Justice Bongiorno said the group often referred to themselves as Mujahideen and talked about destroying buildings and killing infidels.

Benbrika and his followers were found guilty in September 2008 after a trial that lasted eight months.

Joud, who was regarded as the heir apparent to Benbrika, had showed an impatience that the group was not progressing in its aim of jihad more quickly.

"In performing the function as he did within the group, Joud undoubtedly took a leadership role," Justice Bongiorno said.

'Violent jihad'

"There is no evidence before the court that he has abandoned his belief in violent jihad ... there is no evidence at all that he has resiled from being a would-be terrorist."

"Joud is still young and is entitled to have his youth taken into account in fixing sentences in this case."

Justice Bongiorno said the evidence of a plot to blow up the MCG would not be taken into account because the man who gave the evidence could not be believed.

He said Izzydeen Atik, who gave the evidence, was a liar and a fraudster of significant accomplishment.

"It is unlikely the jury accepted him as a witness of truth and indeed the court will not," Justice Bongiorno said.

"Had Atik's evidence on the proposed targets been accepted their criminality would have been significantly greater.

"It is not to say that their criminality is to be regarded as trivial."

Well I should keep my nose out of it. Your country, your dream, your future....your children.

You are already deep in this.there is no escape, it is a global phenomena.Btw you are a kaafir by islamic standards.

I will call a spade a spade

I am yet to see it.

the dislike you have for muslims is evident in your posts throughout this forum

Excuse me, i have expressed my deep dislike for an ideology that makes man hates man.Where did i show a blanket dislike for muslims??

And the current course of your mindset will reach no reconcilliation with your neighbours (close and far)...until you take the low road. If not, then join the army...and don't be a wimp:smash:.

I am not qualified to join the army.Besides the army wont find any use with wimps like me :rofl:.

I will certainly dont seek reconciliation with those who are out to kill me based on the reason that i differ with them.it is plain stupid..dont u see it.

Infact I think your attitude is not much different than that which you criticize

Ohh coming from a mighty bija it must be true..lol.. can you give some examples from my posts...

We look in a mirror mostly and condemn that which is deep in our unconscious that has not been intergrated.

cheers

Ohhh really.Great thinking. So, as per you a whistleblower/policeman who see a potential criminal must be criminal himself. rofl..

Yes indeed, it is a load of shite and stinkin' thinkin'. It shows how warped religion is in the wrong hands...man its warped big time...

This shows your extreme ignorance and stupidity.Since you are so lazy to lookup the words for yourself let me bring the definition of kaafir/kufr from islamic sources.

1. Kufrul-'Inaad: Disbelief out of stubborness. This applies to someone who knows the truth and admits to knowing the truth and admits to knowing it with his tongue, but refuses to accept it and refrains from making a declaration. Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala says: Throw into Hell every stubborn disbeliever [soorah Qaaf (50), Ayah 24]

2. Kufrul-Inkaar: Disbelief out of denial. This applies to someone who denies with both heart and tongue. Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala says: They recognize the favors of Allaah, yet they deny them. Most of them are disbelievers. [soorah Nahl (16), Ayah 83]

3. Kufrul-Kibr: Disbelief out of arrogance and pride. The disbelief by the devils (Iblees) is an example of this type of Kufr.

4. Kufrul-Juhood: Disbelief out of rejection.This applies to someone who aknowledges the truth in his heart, but rejects it with his tongue. This types of kufr is applicable to those who calls themselves Muslims but who reject any necessary and accepted norms of Islam such as Salaat and Zakat. Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala says: They denied them (OUR SIGNS) even though their hearts believed in them , out of spite and arrogance. [soorah Naml (27), Ayah 14]

5. Kufrul-Nifaaq: Disbelief out of hypocrisy.This applies to someone who pretends to be a believer but conceals his disbelief. Such a person is called a MUNAFIQ or hypocrite. Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala says: Verily the hypocrites will be in the lowest depths of Hell. You will find no one to help them. [soorah An Nisaa (4), Ayah 145]

6. Kufrul-Istihaal: Disbelief out of trying to make HARAM into HALAL. This applies to someone who accepts as lawful (Halal) that which Allaah has made unlawful (Haram) like alcohol or adultery.Only Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala has the prerogative to make things Halal and Haram and those who seek to interfere with His right are like rivals to Him and therefore fall outside the boundries of faith.

7. Kufrul-Kurh: Disbelief out of detesting any of Allaah's subhanahu wa ta'ala commands. Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala says: Perdition (destruction) has been consigned to those who disbelieve and He will render their actions void. This is because they are averse to that which Allaah has revealed so He has made their actions fruitless. [soorah Muhammed (47), Ayah 8-9]

8. Kufrul-Istihzaha: Disbelief due to mockery and derision. Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala says: Say: Was it at Allaah, His signs and His apostles that you were mocking? Make no excuses. You have disbelieved after you have believed. [soorah Taubah (9), ayah 65-66]

9. Kufrul-I'raadh: Disbelief due to avoidance. This applies to those who turn away and avoid the truth. Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala says: And who is more unjust than he who is reminded of his Lord's signs but then turns away from them. Then he forgets what he has sent forward (for the Day of Judgement) [soorah Kahf (18), Ayah 57]

10. Kufrul-Istibdaal: Disbelief because of trying to substitute Allaah's Laws. This could take the form of:

(a) Rejection of Allaah's law (Sharee'ah) without denying it

(b) Denial of Allaah's law and therefore rejecting it, or

©
Substituting Allaah's laws with man-made laws
. Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala says:
Or have they partners with Allaah who have instituted for them a religion which Allaah has not allowed
[soorah Shuraa(42), Ayah 8] Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala says:
Say not concerning that which your tongues put forth falsely (that) is lawful and this is forbidden so as to invent a lie against Allaah. Verily, those who invent a lie against Allaah will never prosper.
[soorah Nahl (16), Ayah 116]

[url="http://www.sunnahonline.com/ilm/aqeedah/0038.htm"]

If I had my way Chandu I would deport the lot of you to some island...let you fight it out...and get over yourselves that way. And leave the rest of us in the 'progressive world' in peace!

Why? did i call you a kaafir?.Did i advocate killing the likes of people like you because u differ with me?.OTOH u seems to be having no problem with being called a kaafir.Surprising.

In the whole post of your's you have poured venom on me and wished to deport me without giving a single reason.

Why?.

Do you also needs tutoring on the other terms darul-al- harb and darul islam?

And leave the rest of us in the 'progressive world' in peace

You mean like the progressive world of yours where the kaafirs will be caught napping regarding what hit them???; like it happened in mumbai?, and waiting to happen in several other places?

You have a whole new definition of peace in a "progressive world" .:rolleyes:

Ohhh really.Great thinking. So, as per you a whistleblower/policeman who see a potential criminal must be criminal himself. rofl.. posted by chandu

Yep. We are all in this together.

In the whole post of your's you have poured venom on me and wished to deport me without giving a single reason.

Why?. posted by chandu

Because in this age Chandu we need thoughtful speech on these subjects. Not religion versus religion mentality. Things are gonna get rough in this world mate...and we need to apply intelligence to the best of our god-given grace. You love life? Then speak words of life...

I have considered after reading your posts for some months now...to give you a flame. A dose. Feels not so good hey...and believe me Chandu it feels worse this end giving you the flame. Also I wish to take a wee bit of your karma... And I will come back next life too;).

good day.

Yep. We are all in this together.

No, i am not.it is apparent that this subject overwhelms you;so dont write something inane and comeback and regret.

Because in this age Chandu we need thoughtful speech on these subjects.

I prefer plain speech and no nonsense approach.

I have considered after reading your posts for some months now...to give you a flame. A dose. Feels not so good hey...and believe me Chandu it feels worse this end giving you the flame. Also I wish to take a wee bit of your karma... And I will come back next life too;).

it feels worse because you are unclear on what you are flaming at.your inability to understand the issue at hand makes you flame and write obvious stupid things.I am not disturbed much by the ignorance of people like you who thinks peace prevails with ignorance.

i kept saying that you are ignorant and stupid on these matters because you havent touched at all the subject at hand.Nothing personal here.

cheers

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7iLPnDCQ1g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Teilhard views evolution as a process that leads to increasing complexity. From the cell to the thinking animal, a process of psychical concentration leads to greater consciousness.[2] The emergence of Homo sapiens marked the beginning of a new age. Reflection, the power acquired by consciousness to turn in upon itself, raises humankind to a new sphere.[3] Borrowing Julian Huxley’s expression, Teilhard describes humankind as evolution becoming conscious of itself.[4]

Eventually, trade and the transmission of ideas increased. Traditions became organized and a collective memory was developed.[5] Knowledge accumulated and was transmitted down the ages.[6] This led to a further augmentation of consciousness and to the emergence of a thinking layer that enveloped the earth.[7] Teilhard called the new layer the “noosphere” (from the Greek “nous,” meaning mind). Evolution is therefore constructing Mind; in collective psychic unison .[8]

The development of science and technology caused an expansion of the human sphere of influence, allowing a person to be simultaneously present in every corner of the world. Humanity has thus become cosmopolitan, stretching a single organized membrane over the Earth.[9] Teilhard described this process as a “gigantic psychobiological operation, a sort of mega-synthesis, the “super-arrangement” to which all the thinking elements of the earth find themselves today individually and collectively subject.”[10] The rapid expansion of the noosphere requires a new domain of psychical expansion, which “is staring us in the face if we would only raise our heads to look at it.”[11]

In Teilhard’s view, evolution will culminate in the Omega Point, a sort of supreme consciousness. Layers of consciousness will converge in Omega, fusing and consuming them in itself.[12] The concentration of a conscious universe would reassemble in itself all consciousnesses as well as all the conscious.[13] Teilhard emphasized that each particular consciousness would remain conscious of itself at the end of the operation.[14]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Phenomenon_of_Man

come on board the peace train chandu...and leave the wars and fighting to the ignorant...come on...come on board...

Life is worth it...

And by the way... live with no regrets...take no prisoners, take no shite!