Sign in to follow this  
gurpreet singh

Sadhna to conquer Bhoot, pret, chandaal

Rate this topic

Namaskar friends,

I am confronting with some evil spirits, their heads are

below their body they are called chandaals according to

some learned old persons. I want to conquer them as

they are using my body to enjoy my physical senses.

They also utter and can make my body do movements.

I need a powerful sadhna to overcome them as they

are very irritating and make naunsense.

Do you know some sadhnas, mantras or person

who can help me to attain victory over these rascals.

They are making trouble from my childhood.

My age is now 26. So i hope and want to enjoy rest

of my life with freedom and happiness.

Hanuman mantras i tried, hanuman chalisa i read

occaisionaly, kali shabar mantra i am trying.:smash:

With Regard

Gurpreet Singh

Dear Gurpreet,

I myself practice Tantra and Mantra and I just read your Aura and the findings amazed me. You are surrounded by very strong evil spirits. I am sorry to say but there is no way out of it. They will trouble you for the whole of your life... Infact, they are there with you for a number of lives and they are very dangerous. Do not even try to get rid of them. It will worsen everything and they will kill you eventually like they have done so many times in your past lives. You are in real problem

Hanuman Chalisa would not work in this case because those spirits are very powerful. I can suggest you one remedy out of it but you will have to try it with complete faith. What you need to do is this...

Find some graveyard around your house. (As I read your Aura, I see a Graveyard very near to your house)... Get completely naked and go to this graveyard sometime in the night (After 1 O Clock preferably) on Amavasya. You will have to find out the grave of the spirit that is haunting you. It will have a red swastik over it. (Do not try to go there to find it in the day time. Go and search it on the night only). Go to that grave and delete that Swastik sign from the grave. It will free that evil spirit from that place. And as a result, you will be free too. Do not tell this to anybody before you actually do it.

Dear Gurpreet,

I myself practice Tantra and Mantra and I just read your Aura and the findings amazed me. You are surrounded by very strong evil spirits. I am sorry to say but there is no way out of it. They will trouble you for the whole of your life... Infact, they are there with you for a number of lives and they are very dangerous. Do not even try to get rid of them. It will worsen everything and they will kill you eventually like they have done so many times in your past lives. You are in real problem

Hanuman Chalisa would not work in this case because those spirits are very powerful. I can suggest you one remedy out of it but you will have to try it with complete faith. What you need to do is this...

Find some graveyard around your house. (As I read your Aura, I see a Graveyard very near to your house)... Get completely naked and go to this graveyard sometime in the night (After 1 O Clock preferably) on Amavasya. You will have to find out the grave of the spirit that is haunting you. It will have a red swastik over it. (Do not try to go there to find it in the day time. Go and search it on the night only). Go to that grave and delete that Swastik sign from the grave. It will free that evil spirit from that place. And as a result, you will be free too. Do not tell this to anybody before you actually do it.

Dear Rachna,

I have read ue quote about gurdeep, can you tell me about me some thing coz from last few months i am also distrubed 4 unknown reason. I think i am influenced from some evil sprits but they never do any harm to me. Also i am practicing some of the raksha mantras and tri- netra mantra . Is this is do to reciting of this mantras or some thing else. Pl tell me

My Name is Subodh and my DOB is 29 sep 1981. Place Delhi 1000 HRS

Hi Rachna, you must help me also. Please tell me who is trying to hurt me and why. I feel blessed by god, but I feel constantly someone is trying to hurt me. I can't sleep at night. If you are God's person, you will help me, I know.

dear rachana dont mis guide people when u really dont know ,all bhoot and pretas are controlled by lord kala bhairav ,the other name of lord shiva he is alo know as bhoothanath{lord of bhoothas}to get rid u chant this mantraguru preeth{tryambakaṃ yajāmahe sugandhiṃ puṣṭi-vardhanam

urvārukam iva bandhanān mṛtyor mukṣīya māmṛtā}

@Rachna

You are a big liar... sorry to say... and more than just an advanture loving creature..without knowing the seriousness of problems..you are making idiotic pranks here...

Bhoot and pisaach are just called "Iter-yonis" ...Any powerfull sadhna can do very well for any 1 suffering by such things.

@vjamazing

What you have posted is "Mahamrityunjaya mantra" ... not bhairav mantra alathough you were right..

Bhairav sadhna can get you rid of all ghosts in a single moment.

@ all

In Mantra-tantra-yantra-vigyaan Nov 2005 addition you can find 3 bharav sadhnas..

Do any one of them with good faith.. You will be alright

You may contact head office of magazine.. name is changed now and its "Narayan-mantra-sadhna-vigyaan"..