IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
VivekNigam

Guruji,Kindly suggest remedial measure...

Rate this topic

To all respected astrologers,...request you to suggest remedial measure as currently I am facing mental tension/financial crisis & disturbed married life.

Birth details: time 3:45 AM(IST),place Bangalore(Karnataka),date:26 june 1971.

Seeking your esteemed advice ...Thanks !!!!

Hi Vivek,

I can see you are running Venus MD, and Venus is palced in Taurus Ascendent.

Answer a few questions:

1. What difference do you see in your life before 1995 and after 1995.

2. Did you get Married in between 2001 and 2002?

3. What is the color of your skin?

You have a strong malefic Jupiter being retro and sitting in 7th house, which shows marriage problems. Further Jupiter rules your 11th house of gain and gifts so no one must be helping you, no family members for sure.

Your chart looks good. What I'm not sure about is how come Venus is acting bad with you. So write me in and answer the questions. I'll do an in depth analysis of your chart.

Ayush

Thanks Ayush !!!..for very quick & prompt response !!! .Please find the required answers:

(1).Life before 1995 was good & without any troubles ..I completed graduation in 1991 (so education was smooth) however after that I was unable to pursue post graduation or any other course (somehow it gets abrupted)

(2) I got married in 2005 Jan 16

(3) Colour of skin : Wheatish

Currently I do regular worship of Shani , Lord Shiva & Hanuman

WOuld request you suggest a birthstone /talisman to be weared .

Thanks agaain !!!!

Respected ayushji,

Thank you very much for asking my viewpoint despite me being a much junior member in terms of knowledge of the subject.

Frankly, even I am confused about the behaviour of venus here. Sply the running dasha of lagnesh and yogakaraka should have been most fruitful but it’s not<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"> <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape id=_x0000_i1025 style="WIDTH: 12pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="0"><v:imagedata o:href="http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/images/smilies/confused.gif" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\Ashish\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape>. the mooltrikona rashi of venus in dusthana and saturn being natural malefic could have given struggle but why such grave problems- even I am struggling???

About the marriage part. The marriage happenend in venus-Rahu- venus period which made me think if that could have been a love marriage. And Jupiter in 7th house does not support a love marriage very well. Actually that was only a thought. Even otherwise we can see the afflictions to lord of 7th house and karaka perhaps causing problems in marriage.

On further analysis of navamsa, perhaps the problems can be explained better.

1) In main chart, the lagna lord, venus is placed with a natural malefic with aspect from rahu. In navamsa, the lagnesh venus is very closely afflicted by rahu, with further aspect from sun and ketu, both malefics.

2) The moon is afflicted by nodes in main chart and is debilitated in navamsa.

3) The lagnesh as well as the dispositor of lagnesh (both are venus in this case) are afflicted in the navamsa.

4) Navamsa lagna lord is not placed in 6th, a dusthana.

5) Further though Saturn as yogakaraka becomes a functional benefic but I wonder if the presence of rahu and mars, both malefics, in saturn’s house is reducing the beneficience of Saturn. Also, adversely affecting the 9<SUP>th</SUP> house significations- giving hard luck.

Hence, in the navamsa, the dispositor of lagna lord, the navamsa lagna lord, sun, moon is all very weak. Perhaps that can explain hardships the native is facing.

Well, I don’t know if I should have been so liberal with writing down my thoughts. I am completely open to correction (and criticismL)

Thanks and regards

Thanks for such detailed & invaluable explanation.

Marriage was arranged one .

Would request you to suggest any pooja /worship to be performed for any weak planets or other measures which can be done on my part .

Thanks again !!!!

My name is Vipin, Iam an enginner and persuing MBA, what are the chances of a good job later this year or early next year.

Any chance of Love marriage in my life.

My date of birth is 26th Feb 1985

Time : 23:20

Place: Srinagar( Jammu & Kashmir)

Any astrological reccommendations for avoiding depressed emotions??

Thanks and Regards

Vipin

Hi vivek,

sorry for the late response. I was waiting for aayushji to reply to my analysis.

Vivek, Its very good that you pray lord shiva and hanuman ji. It is extremely essential and beneficial for you. I would further advice you to read hanuman chalisa on all day esply tuesdays and saturdays. I am not learned enuf to suggest stones etc. but can say that the above pujas will definately benefit you. do keep in mind that pujas can be very effective as they can help prevent troubles which we never even come to know about!!!

If you don't mind, can you please mention wat kind of "financial crisis" are you facing?

best and regards

Hi vipin,

You were going through rahu dasha and antardasha but now it's over and you have started jupiter antardasha now- which should feel better than last 3 yrs.

for "depressed emotions", its gud if you can worship lord shiva on mondays. But your moon is exalted though in a dusthana. You can chant "om namoh Shaivaya" on mondays as many times as you can.

though am not an expert at this, but still feel that love marriage may be unlikely.

it would be gud if you can start own thread for further queries- Vivek may not be appreciating this ;)

regards

Hi monica

That was indeed a great help, yes i will get married first and then remarry, is it probably due to the fact that i have an exalted venus as ascendent lord in 6th, actually the total gun milap points with the girl whom iam involved with are mere 13, does that have an impact as well?

What about my money earning and career prospects

Regards

I'm sorry mylilangel, I've been into things lately. I believe you did the right analysis considering the Navamsha chart. Its rare that Venus goes malefic.

Somewhere we talked about Jupiter being malefic, I'll post another chart, have a look at it, Jupiter malefic and Retro ruling 7th and 10th house placed in Sagg, the native lost his mother, his supposed to be wife, during Jupiter's MD and AD.

We will talk about it later. And great job there!

wbr

Ayush

Respected ayushji,

Nice to have you back. and thanks for your compliments. Frankly, I am still waiting for some corrections from you- can't believe you didn't give any:)

Would be waiting for the other chart regarding jupiter. Kindly pm me asap.

Thanks again and kind regards

Thanks Ayush & mylilangel !!!,

This kind of analysis has never been done earlier by astrologers to whom I consulted !!!.

Apart from doing regular worship of Lord Shiva & Hanuman ji ...should I also do something for "malefic Jupiter " ? ...if yes then kindly suggest .

I assure ...will not disturb you all with further queries :) ..so that others can be benefited too.

Regards,

Vivek