IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sandhu.jp

Revolutionary rule of JN BHASIN

Rate this topic

The late J. N. Bhasin proposes what he calls a revolutionary new rule saying that a planet displays the effects of planets that reside in its signs. For example, ketu in Sagitarius and Mars in Pisces, Jupiter will effect cruel nature of Mars and Ketu through its aspects.

This rule opens new dimensions of interpretation and Bhasin used it to explain charts that otherwise would have been hard to reconcile with the known facts.

Would be very interesting to hear your experiences and opinion.

Regards

j.s.sandhu

Dear distinguished souls

Your views please.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

The late J. N. Bhasin proposes what he calls a revolutionary new rule saying that a planet displays the effects of planets that reside in its signs. For example, ketu in Sagitarius and Mars in Pisces, Jupiter will effect cruel nature of Mars and Ketu through its aspects.

This rule opens new dimensions of interpretation and Bhasin used it to explain charts that otherwise would have been hard to reconcile with the known facts.

Regards

j.s.sandhu

Regards

j.s.sandhu

Respected Sandhu ji,

I am not experienced and also not so learned that I can give my opinion. I will remember and will try to apply this rule while interpreting and will come back here with some of my stupid views.

But a question arise in my mind :idea:

Taking the example stated by you (0f Mars, Ketu, Sagi and pieces) and Assuming that the result should be based on strength of planets and bhavas, To what degree can the Mars and Ketu affect the behaviour of jupiter (assuming Jupiter and Mars/Ketu have similar strength)

Let us consider,

When, The Jupiter is Functional malefic in a chart, then will the mars and ketu will increase Jupiter's Maleficity,

But, If the planets in Sagi and pisces are Benefic (say mercury or venus), Will they decrease the malefic effect of jupiter or will show their benefic affect of themself along with malefic effect of jupiter?

You can laugh if I sound stupid :D

Regards

Atul :)