IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
soham3

Prem Sai Baba

Rate this topic

I have read of Sai Baba. I admire what he stands for very much. I had a Mala which I had used to chant the OM SAI RAM. This went on for quite a while. I even had a Mahadeva statue which I kept on my altar which had been covered in a yellowish pollen like dust. Which I understood as Vhibutti. Googling about Sai Baba I found many 'exposes' on His alleged charlatranry, which I found disheartening. Many of the devotees I have met told me I should remain Catholic.But, there was no problem with me honoring Him.

This was a long time ago. I would be interested in knowing more again. (at the risk of my 'stuffier' Catholic friends warning me about false prophets and such....-whatever) Anyway, I think it is good I found this post.

Dear freind..

i had read about your mesage.. and its nice to know about ur intrest on knowing other religion and i m great to know about ur intrest for other devotee and followers.. you know brother there is various kind of BHAKTI in India and in that also very much kind of believes towards god and godess.. so let me tell you small description about the bhakti..

like some belives pure inner soule and belives in good karma and other belives in channting and praying..

in what religion we got birth that is our root cannel and also we will apprciate it and i will suggest all religion are good and the true peace is inside the body and for that peace people look whole around the world, and also there is nothing bad to go for channting about Om Namah shiway or any other god.. becuase god is one and there is in Up side there is only one who had created this universe and every thing and we are only the Part of our role in this life.. so there is variation of name, and relgion but all are same..

i every year went to purtapatii sai baba becoz of my some freinds every year come to india over there and i go every year there to meet them. and i had seen there , my schooling and education was in Maharishi campus where I learned meditaion, yoga, he was saint, and again the toughts of delighten the body are of same even in saibaba, vivekanand, Maharishi, shankaracharya.. just the names are differnt..

i want to write more and more about it.. but i gues i dont want to make you bored

regards

adwait tripathi

Dear freind..

i had read about your mesage.. and its nice to know about ur intrest on knowing other religion and i m great to know about ur intrest for other devotee and followers.. you know brother there is various kind of BHAKTI in India and in that also very much kind of believes towards god and godess.. so let me tell you small description about the bhakti..

like some belives pure inner soule and belives in good karma and other belives in channting and praying..

in what religion we got birth that is our root cannel and also we will apprciate it and i will suggest all religion are good and the true peace is inside the body and for that peace people look whole around the world, and also there is nothing bad to go for channting about Om Namah shiway or any other god.. becuase god is one and there is in Up side there is only one who had created this universe and every thing and we are only the Part of our role in this life.. so there is variation of name, and relgion but all are same..

i every year went to purtapatii sai baba becoz of my some freinds every year come to india over there and i go every year there to meet them. and i had seen there , my schooling and education was in Maharishi campus where I learned meditaion, yoga, he was saint, and again the toughts of delighten the body are of same even in saibaba, vivekanand, Maharishi, shankaracharya.. just the names are differnt..

i want to write more and more about it.. but i gues i dont want to make you bored

regards

adwait tripathi

Amen, or should I say, "OM".(in a monotonic Bb {'B' flat}drone);)Go to the thread 'Help needed to save love. (Ironic name for what it turned into)

and tell raghu that.

My Name : Pankaj Kumar

Date of Birth : 17 May 1975

Place of Birth : Mokama, Bihar

Time of Birth : 13:52 Hrs

Please advise the Right Gemstone for me.

Regards

Pankaj Kumar

Currently residing in Delhi

Wear PUKHRAJ.

Dear Astro Guru,

I have already wore Pukhraj.

Can you advise any other remady or suggestion for the welfare of the afflicted Buddha and Sun in my horoscope. And how to pacify the Manglik effect if i have. Will the waering Emerald will help in my overall wellbeing.

Best Regards

Pankaj Kumar

My Name : Pankaj Kumar

Date of Birth : 17 May 1975

Place of Birth : Mokama, Bihar

Time of Birth : 13:52 Hrs

Please advise the Right Gemstone for me.

Regards

Currently residing in Delhi