IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
db15

when will i join my husband?

Rate this topic

my dob is 15th aug 1972 ,tob :12:15pm ,pob: jamshedpur.

i got married on 24th may 2001 but have not been able to join my husband who stays in US. would like to know when i will be able to join him and why was this separation ? also our married life was disturbed by our inlaws.pls help

Hi db15 (that sound level is low),

Use the following format to minimize confusion.

Date of Birth : Date // Month // Year (Month in words)

Time of Birth : Hrs : Mins (AM/PM)

Place of Birth : Name of Place and Co-ordinates

Your chart,

You are undergoing Ketu's Maha Dasha. Ketu is placed in 10th house Sag in Mooltrikon, but is a malefic. Your lord of 7th house is Mercury. Which is in 9th house.

Maybe from 26th May 2009 and beyond you would be able to be with your husband. But I guess you will have to head for US, which is like traveling far away. So 10th house denotes Foreign Travel and having ketu in it, well, I hope things would work out for you.

wbr

Ayush

Date of Birth : 15 // AUGUST // Y1972

Time of Birth : 12 : 15 PM

Place of Birth : JAMSHEDPUR,JHARKHAND

I was informed that i have a saturn mahadasa and would like to know was there a delay in me joining him and which would be the right time for me to join him?

pls help me webyogi ....

Date of Birth : 15 // AUGUST // Y1972

Time of Birth : 12 : 15 PM

Place of Birth : JAMSHEDPUR,JHARKHAND

I was informed that i have a saturn mahadasa and would like to know was there a delay in me joining him and which would be the right time for me to join him?

pls help me webyogi ....

Astrology aside, EIGHT years is an UNUSUALLY long time for a spouse to not be able to get entry into USA! Are you sure that all the paperwork is being filed appropriately by your spouse? How often has he visited you in these 8 years? Or is there some other (non-visa related) hurdle in the works??

my dob is 15th aug 1972 ,tob :12:15pm ,pob: jamshedpur.

i got married on 24th may 2001 but have not been able to join my husband who stays in US. would like to know when i will be able to join him and why was this separation ? also our married life was disturbed by our inlaws.pls help

astrologer.helper@gmail.com

Write here to get answer of all your astrological questions..........

astrologer.helper@gmail.com

Write here to get answer of all your astrological questions..........

Namaskar,

In my calculations, I obtain Scorpio lagna with Sani Mahadasa going on. The subperiod of Kethu is running till Aprol 2009. The 7th house has Sani in it. It is likely that this is is cause of the delay. Besides this, 8th lord Mercury is in 9th (bhagya, travel etc) is also not favourable along with Kethu.

But my main concern is not of Sani but 7th lord who is placed in 8th house (loss, death......). After kethu subperiod, Venus subperiod will follow and you will hear about this matter in your favour (if there is at all) or against (since 8th house is occupied by Venus). This is because I read above that it is 8yrs that you are away from your "spouse" is this is true then it is the factor due to Venus as I explained above.

Donation on Saturdays to needy people may be helpful. (food that is vegetarian, clothes, umbrella shoes that are not of leather etc).

Worship Mata Laxmi on Fridays (or every day) along with lord Vishnu (no flowers) might be helpful to you.

Hope it helps.

-WebYogi-

the separation of 8 years was because of the rift caused by my inlaws but now things are different ,so what time peroid do you predict that i can join him .Would be really grateful if you can also tell me what sort of married life will i have and about my progeny.