IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Help me please - Stress and more

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,

I am a 23 year old guy pursuing my Master's in United States of America.

I will walk through my life and symptoms. I am highly emotional, anxious person. When in India I was always distractive in the class and often used to feel sleepy whenever I try to concentrate. I learned after coming here that I might have Attention Disorder Deficiency. I sleep for 10 hours a day minimum and if I open a book and try to read then I feel sleepy again. Just reading for a while or listening a lecture I sleep for a bit and I get the feeling that I am extremely exhausted. I kind of have pain/headache inside my brain (right side precisely). I am seriously pissed off at it and I want to get rid of the crap. I want to study happily and enjoy. I tried taking anti-depressants twice (for less than 3 weeks) but I do not want to take them as they are not good for health. I want to have ayurvedic medication for it. I need some herbal medication to drink and lead a happy life like everyone. I feel I have chemical imbalances because I carry all the symptoms that I said from my mom.

Hiya Bhargav ji

I m back in home town after buisy shedule.. we had discuss many times bout your problem and i suggest best for you to have some day therapy of SHIROdhara with sandal pure oil, along with it Aswagandharista ( 4 tea spoon - rista and 4 tea spoon water after lunch and dinner ) also i told you that i can make one compound consist of differnt herbal rasayan that need to take with honey provide u guranteed cure..

so when u got time can mail me..

regards

adwait

hari om

Let me recommend the following medicine for you.

1. saraswatharishtam or saraswatha gritham spudam[to be chanted or empowered] with saraswathashtakam or navakshari mantra [refer my thred Sampradaya chikitsa]

One teaspoon gritham or 10 ml arishta in morning after bath and before break fast. Avoid non veg during the course.

2. Manasamithra vatakam capsule [kottackal aryavydyasala] 1 cap per day 1/2 hour before sleep spudam with nidrasuktham or vak suktham]

course 21 days without break. Select a full moon day for starting medicine.

after the course please get back to me regarding your development.

If you have any doubts or clarification please feel free to contact ayurbk@gmail.com

hari om

babu