IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
BKhambaty

When will the Bells ring? Turning 40 Today.........

Rate this topic

Dear BK,

I would request you not to start new threads again and again for asking questions. You can ask or repeat your questions by posting again in the thread you started.

As you must be knowing by yourself, you have Retrograde Jupiter and Ketu sitting in your 7th house Virgo. Jupiter is ill placed and Ketu is present only to harm more. Further, Mercury, the lord of 7th is a Retro and is sitting in 11th house in Friendly sign, but is a functional Malefic.

This all suggest, Marriage, Partnership, are questionably in the chart.

Since Jupiter is your Asc's lord and is sitting in 7th house, you can try strengthening it.

In Navamsha, you have Aquarius as your 7th house and it's lord is sitting in the same house. Saturn is a Malefic, which again suggests, any partnership or alliance would be questionable.

Usually, if a native's chart has weak combination for marriage, the spouse's chart is kept into consideration, and because of spouse's strong planet the native's weak aspects are overcome.

I believe you need a professional look on your chart. I know one astrologer who charges like hell, but is eminent in this science, maybe you should try one of these people who can give you the right advise.

wbr

Ayush

Ayush,

Greetings.

Thx a ton for the reply. I am sorry I had to start new thread, becoz nobody replied and after a while it dies... I was on the look out for a second opinion. Shall keep in mind. The Native is a girl, my sis-in-law and a Doctor... I am aware of the horoscope. I feel things should materlize by April/June this year...

Regards,

BK.

Webyogiji,

Pleassssse Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssee Help.....

Namaskar,

Budh Dasa has started in August 2006 for 17 yrs. Anterdasa of Budh till Jan 2009 then Kethu anterdasa in Budh comes. Kethu is associated with 7th house and 7th lord is Budh. Probability for marriage is thus started with Kethu anterdasa.

Wear a good quality yellow Topaz (not yellow sapphire) on thursday.

Wera good quality emerald in silver (not gold, square or rectangle but not round ).

These two gems are extremely important for her and wear as soon as possible.

Worship lord Vishnu along with Mata Laxmi to get divine help (no offering of flowers please).

Donate clothes, shoes (no leather please) and umbrella to needy people on Saturdays.

Hope it helps.

-WebYogi-