IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Rahul Singh

Is MAHAMRITUNJAY MANTRA suitable for me? Plz help.

Rate this topic

I am Rahul.

To the point

Problem with me is not physical but can be either of psychological or mental. I have lost all the concentration one requires for studying to get success, hence failing successively. I fear, if this continues for longer time period then its certain that I will have to accept a premature death............. Summing up. I am requesting for help from all knowledgeables. Is MAHAMRITUNJAY MANTRA suitable for me? If yes please guide me including how to offer puja. Note: I have a ‘SHIV LINGA’ in my house.

Thank You.

TRY 2 MUKHI,3 MUKHI RUDRAKSH,4 MUKHI AND 6 MUKHI RUDRAKSH TO BE WORN ON MONDAY IN YOUR NECK AS A NECKLACE. APART FROM IT TRY TURMALI STONE TO BE WORN IN BIGGEST FINGER ON SATURDAY ,(TO BE WORN IN SILVER).

REGARDS

J.S.SANDHU

ANYONE CAN RECITE THE NAHAMRITUNJAY MANTRA.yOU DONT HAVE TO THINK TWICE TO TAKE HIS NAME.

I am Rahul.

To the point

Problem with me is not physical but can be either of psychological or mental. I have lost all the concentration one requires for studying to get success, hence failing successively. I fear, if this continues for longer time period then its certain that I will have to accept a premature death............. Summing up. I am requesting for help from all knowledgeables. Is MAHAMRITUNJAY MANTRA suitable for me? If yes please guide me including how to offer puja. Note: I have a ‘SHIV LINGA’ in my house.

Thank You.

TRY 2 MUKHI,3 MUKHI RUDRAKSH,4 MUKHI AND 6 MUKHI RUDRAKSH TO BE WORN ON MONDAY IN YOUR NECK AS A NECKLACE. APART FROM IT TRY TURMALI STONE TO BE WORN IN BIGGEST FINGER ON SATURDAY ,(TO BE WORN IN SILVER).

REGARDS

J.S.SANDHU

ANYONE CAN RECITE THE NAHAMRITUNJAY MANTRA.yOU DONT HAVE TO THINK TWICE TO TAKE HIS NAME.

Thank you SANDHU Ji.

Please clear some confusions. Will i have to prepare a NECKLACE mixing all 2,3,4 and 6 mukhi rudraksh or one of each type? And in which hand i should wear ring?

I was unaware about necessity of information like DOB etc. After reading some threads I though its better to post.

Date of birth: 10/11/85

Time of birth: 1840 hrs (local time)

Place of birth: Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India

-------------------

PS: I am sorry if I am not going by the rules of the forum by posting too many different posts instead of one.

Dear Rahul ji,

No restrictions to number of posts/threads.You can post any number but with clarity to enable members to respond relevantly.There are so many veterans on the forum and Sandhu Ji is one but he is also officially busy while helping forum members and hence one has to little wait with patience and he surely makes it a point to respond,when his guidance is sought.

No humanbeing is free from problems.Even the supreme beings when they take the form of a humanbeing are not free from worldly clutches.So you are no exception.We have to face it boldly with a +ve mind and attitude,the absence of which is the only cause of depression that you experince.

So think always +ve and move ahead with confidence,even a failure is a stepping stone to success.

Best of luck

Anusha

Thank you all for precious guidance.

But some of my confusion is still not clear. And those are "In which hand i should wear ring?" and "Do i have to keep wearing NACKLACE and RING all seven day or only on monday and saturday respectively".....In sum i am seeking a detailed information on how to wear them...........

I know i am asking for a big help but i am helpless my life has turned into a hell. And i am desperate to change it to something better.