IndiaDivine.org
Haritha

Mantra to get a Job

Rate this topic

Guest Guest

sir my name is dedeepya

my dob is 10-03-1991

time of birth is 1-25 pm

i am trying a lot to get govt job.when will my dream come true?pls help me.........

Guest Navneet singh chhabra

guru ji , i completed my graduation in 2013 with very good percentage but i am still job less please tell me some mantra plz sir...

Guest Navneet singh chhabra

guru ji , my name is Navneet singh chhabra,i completed my graduation in 2013 with very good percentage but i am still job less please tell me some mantra plz sir...

Guest Suganthi

I went interview ready but all jobs not calling me .pls help me

My name suganthi

Dob 16 feb 1982

Time 11.25 pm

Guest Navyasree

Dear Dhruvbhura ji,

I am Navyasree . am searching for a job...even i have attended 3 interviews clearing all rounds but am losing them only in the last rounds even i perform well...am feeling depressed..please help me.

DOB: 11-10-1991

TIME: 11.25 AM

PLACE: BHEL(Hyderabad)

Guest Ashutosh Tiwari

Dear Guruji,

Please help I lost my job 11 months back and still struggling to get one. Whenever new job opportunity come, either it kept on hold or no result.

Date of Birth: September 13, 1986

Time: 18:45:00 IST

Pleas help me I'm totally Bankrupt now.

Kind regards

Ashutosh Tiwari

Guest pratima

Hello,

I saw the ealier post by some members and seems it worked for them. I m also seeking help. Please advice me. We have tried all rituals but still in vain. We both got married on 30th nov 2007. This is regarding my husband he was working for a company prior to our marriage altogether for 10 years of service. Due to his decreasing performance he had to leave that company and later on did not get a stable job. Was not in a company for more than 6 months. its been 7 years for our marriage we also dont have any children. he had purchased a house a year before our marriage that  we had to sale and we were staying in rented place. then he got a offer in mangalore so we shifted there but there also work was for 6 months. after that he again four months back was job less. he recently got a offer for delhi so he choose it as it was better to go there rather than being jobless. so now the scenario is he is there and i was in mangalore. recently came back to pune. i am also looking for a job to give him a helping hand. we dont know what to do. no one to guide properly. please help us overcome this situation as we are also getting mentally disturbed by the taunts of our relatives and they showing him that he is not capable of anything. he is a real good person by heart. please help him. he was been suggested to wear pushkaraj on his index finger. he is wearing that. please find herewith my husbands details : place of birth : Pune, maharashtra. date of birth : 18/04/1975 Time of birth: 10:00 pm  (night) and mine details place of birth: mulki, karnataka. Date of birth: 31/03/1985. Time of birth: 1:55 pm (afternoon). Thank you in advance

regards,

stranger