IndiaDivine.org
Haritha

Mantra to get a Job

Rate this topic

Respected Guruji,

I am trying for job in IT field.I was prevoiusly working as software engineer till my 2010, took leave for 6 months due to pregnancy complications and after my child was born resigned in feb2010.From then i am staying at home. Tryng for job but not able to remember the topics, loosing confidence, din't able to answer anything in interviews, worried but job is compulsion for me.I need help from you,below are my date of birth details:

name:veena

dob:10 june 1981

time:6.15 evening

place of birth: hyderabad.

Kindly help me and thanks in advance,

veena

Dear Dhruvaji

I lost my Job and since Jan 2013 I am searching a new job but unable to get it. Pl guide what to do to get the job interviews and to get the success in job interview. My details are as given below

Name : Shirish Gheware

DOB : 25-12-1975

TOB : 4:10 AM

POB : Ratnagiri Maharashtra India

Guest Guest

Dear Guruji, I am without a job for last 10 months, how hard I am trying I am not lucky please help me.

Guest chaitanya sharma

Guru ji,

My date of birth is 27 may 1984,time 15:15 pm faridabad

Since past two years I'm unemployed

Suggest me what can I do please.

im manoj my dob26-05-1983 tob 04:20 Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh i lost the job 4 months back  im trying my level best but it is not getting to me what should i do when can i expect job  please help me im very tense im not getting marriage also please any one help me in this regard

Thanks & Regards

P.Manoj Kumar

Guest chetan

Dear Guruji,

My details are:

DOB : 4th July 1972

Time : 22:10

Place : Mumbai, India

Lost job 3 yrs ago and now heavy financial troubles.

When will this stop or change?

pls help.

Chetan

Guest shyama

Guruji namaste

i was working for bank suddenly my sons education i hv to resign bank and shift to sharjah

after coming here i tried best of for job but no calls if i get a call i will be selected but after that no response from company this happen to me many time. I am jobless for two years dont know how i will survive

i have tried all mantra but all in vain pls help gv me a very powerful mantra and also guide me which mala i shud use to recite

my date of birth is 3/1/1967

My husband was working here his job is also gone ladt one year he is also jobless my children r studing here i cant do any thing

here no temple only show me the way so that without going to temple i can recite mantra

my financial condition is very bad

pls help me

My name is jyotir MOY chatterjee

Dob-13.03.1990

Place-DHANBAD,jharkhand

Time-02:43pm

I was unable to get a good job i was trying hard but every time unsuccessful how to overcome this and by when will I get a good job??

Guest tejas

GM,
Namaste sir,

sir i wanna know when will i get married, and good job or bussiness?
venus in 7th
mars in 10th
guru chan in 9th
rahu in 5th

pl help me with with  your glimpse 

thanking you
tejas

dob 21/09/1982
time  18.10
place navsari,gujarat

Guest Kurella Purnima

Hiiiiii.........my name is Purnima ,

I got a job in L&T Infotech , bt i didn't accept as it is Mumbai , now I am feeling doing so , now I am not getting any job .. please help me, I want a job as soon as possible .

Name : Kurella Purnima

Place: Narsapuram, West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh.

Time: 11:20 am

DOB: 16th May 1992

Dear Guruji,

My name is Monali Tailor

Birth place : Mumbai

Birthdate : 18 March 1973

Birthtime: 7:45 pm

I live in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. I am Dental Hygienist and desperately looking for full time job. Please let me know what should I do?

Thank you very much.

Monali Tailor

Guest puja

hi i have left my job few yrs back  n mean tym suffered alot due to some chroninc desease but not again i am able to do job

but not getting any jobs offer so i want to know is there any way like mantras through which i can get job

Guest mahend raggoo

dr guruji. My name is mahend raggoo. Live in mauritius. Birthdate 06101988. Want to knw if wil ever get a good job.

Respected  guruji

Pranam

I am arunendra Facing a lot of problems related to my career. I am jobless for the last 2 years.. and despite of many efforts  dont have any earning opportunities. i am very depressed. why it is so.

I have visited many astrologers and they have different opinions. i am very confused now. 

Can anyone read my kundali and tell me when will i get a job?

If any remedies pls tell me.

Any gemstone suggestions.

My birth details are

Date 15th july 1979

time 14.20

place lucknow

I will be very thankful to all of you for your kind support.

Thanks

Guest Latha

Respected Guruji,

I completed Graduation(b.tech) in 2005.I worked for an Engineering collage for 1 year then resigned to get good job.I am a low confident gal and lessser communication skills.so I don't know how to get job?how to apply ?I am married since 2007 and blessed with 2 sons.  Now .I am in US from 2 years.

But , what ever I do ,the job factor is not leaving my mind.Now my Husband also wants me to do job as he is facing difficulty in Financial matters.My strong doubt is Do i get JOb? ddo i do Job in my Life?

Please suggest any Japas in this matter.thanks in Advance

Dob: July 22nd 00:25 1984(21st ni8 12:25 Early mrng of 22nd)

place:Kothapeta,Egdt,andhra pradesh,India.

with Regards

Latha

Guest Karma123

Hi,

I was born on 24th July 1983 place Mumbai at 1.06 am ..... I lost my job...,... And also I m planning for kid but nothing is working out..... Plz suggest some remedy.

Guest Shirish

Guruji Pranam !!

Name Shirish Gheware

POB   Ratnagiri

TOB   4:08 AM

DOB  25/12/1975

Guruji I lost my job suddenly and from last 1 & 1/2 year searching a job but unable to find it. I have a good experience of 14 years but not getting success to find the new job Please help and tell me some remedies or guide me what to do to get the job as early

Guest sudha

Please can suggest mantra to get a good job

Can I recite on behalf of my husband

Guest yogesh

i was born in mauritius the 6/10/1981 at 05.55.

i am jobless for more than 2 years.

can you please help me out?

thanks a lot.

Guest aparupa

Dear guruji,

I'm providing you my details below

Birth date - friday, 27th february, 1981

Birth time - 5:35 am

Birth place - tezpur, assam

I am married and stay in mumbai. I left my job on october, 2013. Now i do not have a job and not getting any calls for interview. I want a job that will make me happy and earns me respect. I work in media. Also, i want to have a child in the near future. But i keep on having some gynaecological problems. Please give me a mantra that will help me deal with my problems.

Thank you.

Aparupa

Guest parul

Hi Guru,

I am Parul

My date of birth is 20/12/1986

Time- 09 :45 am, delhi

I have given interview and want to get selected in that interview. So pls give me mantra to get selected in that interview and also tell me how is time going on.is it good or bad.

Guest Pamla

Gudday I have been not working for a year now . When I get interviews I get the job but after a week they saythey don't need me plz help my birth date 9 Dec 1980 time 3pm south Africa