IndiaDivine.org
Haritha

Mantra to get a Job

Rate this topic

Guruji,

I am trying to get a job in bangalore for few months now but not gettng any calls.

I left my earlier job cause i wasnt gettng the right and good oppurtunities and i also had issues with my marriage. I feel i happen to fall for wrong advise and took a very wrong decision to quit my job. it was all so frustrating and still is. i am losing all hope as i dont see anythng positive happening.

Last i checked from my family astrologer he said i had naga dosha we did the necessary puja in dharmastala but i dont feel anything good still happening. I am so depressed and wrong thought are coming in my mind.

Please help me out.

My details are as below

Date of Birth: August 28, 1981

Time of Birth: 11.30 pm

Place of Birth: khopoli, Maharastra

Respected Guruji,

My husband is very hard working and working for long hours in present job but not getting fair compensation. We are going to be married in 3 months. Even after a lot of efforts, he is not getting a good job. All family members and relatives keep cursing him all the time causing frustration and depression.

Please help us by some remedy which I could do for him. I tried laxmi mantra, it gave wealth to me temporarily from different sources but I am not able to transfer the effects to him.

His details are below and kundli is attached for reference:

Birth date: 15-09-1983

Time: 10:50 am

Place: Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India

Thanking you in advance for your support.

post-53890-138274059911_thumb.jpg

DearGuruji

namaste.

I dont know if this post is still valid. But i am trying my luck to get some serious help.

My name is amitkumar anandgachar.my date if birth 01-02-1981. I was born in up india and curently live in uk since childhood.

I am crying for help.i have been searching for proper engineering job for the last 3.5 years but still no luck.i have been working very low jobs up and down i am desoeraye for your help to get me proper permanent engineering job.please please please help

thax

Dear Guruji,

I completed my Post-grad in Finance in 2011, since 2009 I am working in a company which has not provided me any useful experience in my field. I am now being made redundant from the company. The next job offer that I am getting is again of no useful experience but due to money constraints I might have to take it.

I am scared of wasting my future years in jobs that are not of my field. I am currently based in UK. Could you pls guide as to whether I will find job ever in my field ...

DOB: 3 June 1987

Time: 1:42 PM

Place: Mainpuri, U.P

Regards

Akanksha

Dear Dhruvbhura ji,

My problems :

==========

My life from my marriage on 16-09-2007 is miserable and it is like always walking on the rope not knowing , how it will fall down whether for good happy life (or) for divorcee.

My husband put a case for unity of married life(conjugal rights) with me in court, but all his and in-laws thoughts and actions are of dowry harassment.

We join together based on court councelling, and that joined life will last maximum of 2months and again will get breaked based on mother-in-law / husband dowry requirement expectations fight.

Mother-in-law tried to abort my baby when i was pregnant. My husband requested for DNA test for the baby. And now my baby born with major heart problem ( PA-VSD ), for which he has to under go many operations for his life time.

Root cause is

(1) my mother-in-law did not like this marriage, though it is arranged marriage, my in-laws family members brain washed mother-in-law for marriage to happen

(2) my husband had his own plan in his mind ( which was not let out before marriage ) of getting into cinema direction, so that my salary will be used for family running

(3) my marriage was arranged one stating that my husband was running a shop and doing DSA job earning Rs20000/- PM

I left my job without service certificate in May 2010 due to pregnancy bed rest situation. will i get a job, pls suggest some remedy.

how my life future will be, will my married life will get breaked ?, can you please suggest some remedy for life ..

My details,

18th August,1972

Time: 04:19 AM

My husband details,

30th October,1972

Time: 00:30 AM

Thanks

Hi, I'm leaving my job this week and a lost thing start going wrong...mostly my luck, Im feeling that I'm not having a good lik these days. And I'm also failing in love for somebody who I don't know if is feeling the same for

me! I would like know if u can tell me a mantra to help me with my future new job, this person who I falling in love and with my luck! To my life start going well!

Thanks a lot

My father was a very good doctor who was recently wronfully removed from his job here in the U.S. He is looking for another job and he is very good so Im sure he will find one. What can we do to help my father realize that it is all part of God's plan? What can we recite and to whom can we pray to make him attain peace and happiness in his heart and mind? I am afraid somebody cast an evil eye upon us? What can we do to rid of this? We built a small temple in our home with the idols of all the gods. Please help us and wish us well!

Hello Guru ji,

Request you to please help me.

DOB:2.Jan.1979

Place of birth: Vijayawada

Time of birth: 15:15

I was pregnant and was about to deliver on 6th march 2012. However the doc waited till 13th mar.2012...but to my bad luck the baby died in the womb..the reason is still unknown. I am a working women and still did not join office.I am looking for new job as i need some change in things around me. Please advice when i can find a job.Also request you to suggest some mantras to have peace as i am completely depressed.

HI Guruji,

I recently came to sydney to join my husband from india.I resigned my job in india and now i m searching for a job here?

I am losing my hopes.Can you tel me wen is the possible time for me to get job.We r struggling to get settled here.

My name Aishwarya

DOB:06-10-1985

time of Birth :12.52 PM

Place Chennai

Dear guruji

I am trying a lot for my job bt i m nt getting a single one. Even if i am appreciated for good in interview they rnt preferring me. I just miss govt jobs for just a few marks. Two months ago i gt a job and dat is also fr 1month and i lost it. please Guruji help me out. Show me a way by which i can get a job and secure my future. Please Guruji i m very depressed plss help me out.

Details are:-

DOB :18 oct 1983

Time :3:20 AM

Place: konnagar (hoogly)

Please guruji tell me what should i do... please!

namastey guruji i recently graduated from my clg and b4 my graduation i have 5 years of gap in studies.at that time i took admission in one college but never went to college and wrote exams wid lack on interest nd discontinued studies den nw i finally completed my graduation again by taking admission in andr clg in 2009.when i showed my kundali they said i was having some problem with my guru for 5 years.now im search of a job nd bcos of dese gaps im not getting job offers or any calls d.o.b:5th may 1985 place:jamshedpur,jharkhand time:1:36 a.m plz suggest me any mantra or way to get a job as my financial cndtion is not good plz advice me what to do

namstey guruji

i have 5 years of gap in studies after 2004 to 2009 and in this meantime i took admission in a college to do graduation but i was least interested in studies at that time and in that time i came to know from my kundali that i had some problem with my guru for 5 years and later i took admission again in 2009 and successfully completed my graduation again with first division marks.Now the problem is i am not getting jobs because of my gaps in studies and still im not getting jobs gurtuji .Can u suggest me what should i do to get a good job as my financial condition is not good and want to settle fast.Is der any mantra that can get me job fast and make me settle fast in life

D.o.B :5th may 1985

place:Jamshedpur,jharkhand

time:1:36 a.m

Name- shilpy

p.0.b- Amritsar

t.o.b- 06:03 PM

d.o.b- 23/01/1986

I have given many bank exams. I cleared IBPS written exam but unfortunately due to less marks I'm unable to face interview. My State Bank of Patiala exam is on 14 oct '12. I just wanted to ask Am I able to get job through this exam.

I belong to sikh family as wearing gems is prohibited in my family. But I can keep any particular type of cloth with me. Thanks in advance.

Regards

shilpy

Hi Guruji,

I am trying for a Government job since 3 years but failing in every step. Now, I have cleared written exam, but nothing is turning positive. I am worried as my score is valid only till Feb 2013.

Please suggest what I need to do. I already did aaku pooja to hanuman and kumkum pooja to Mathaji, recite lingashtakam on Monday, Hanuman chalisa on Tuesdays. We are also planning for kids which is also not being a success. I am not understanding what to do.

Date of Birth: 13-Apr-1986

Time: 6:00 AM

Location, Ongole, Andhra Pradesh, India

Thank you in advance.

I am 27 years male, suffering from Psoriasis for the last 8-10 years which has ruined my career by limiting the opportunities that came in my way. I am BA(Honors) Maths + MBA as regards education but not getting a job since last 8 months along with some gaps in career earlier.

Name - Raj Shekhar

DOB - 10-02-1985

ToB - 5.23pm

Place - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

What bothers me much more than my chronic incurable disease (Psoriasis) is a "JOB".

Anyone please guide....................

Dear Guruji Namaste,I have done Masters in Computer's since 2009 but i haven't settled in my career yet with a secure full-time job,i have been facing so many problems on financial and struggling a lot to get job and settled down.I am frustrated guruji the only i am getting is an unending support from my parents and brother, my mind always thinks towards suicide. pls reply me guruji.

My Details:

D.0.B - 24/12/1982 on Friday

Place of birth- Hassan, Karnataka

Time of birth- 10:50 PM

Latitude : 13.01N

Longitude: 76.03E

Guru ji pranam,

hi friends,

guruji maine study main mca koya hai pune se 2011. meri job lgi thi sep 2011 main chali gyi. abhi main pune main job kr rha hun pr software field main nhi finance main hun salary bhut kam hai or koi growth bhi nhi. main apne ghar main bda hun or meri job ki ye condition hai. bhut problem main hun kuch nhi samajh aa rha hai. khin bhi apply krta hun koi reply nhi ata.

name: atul dubey

DOB: 24 june 1987

Guest Guest

Please bring or download a mother divine of aurobindo ashram's photo and look into her eyes with emotion and pray morning evening. Plead her to give you a job urgently and that you will pray ever to her. Your job gets done soon. God bless u dear.

dear guruji,

please help me.

Date of birth : 17th nov 1970

time of birth : 12:15pm

place of birth : Bangalore

i had a good job in a software company , but i lost the job one year back and struggling for one now , nothing seems to be working for me ,i have broken marriage behind me and now this .. I am very much frustrated in life .i am wearing a special snake ring ( made of gomed and cats eye ) for kalasarpa dosha , ruby , blue sapphire and white sapphire .( i have no idea , where to post my message , but i am a member here ) please help me .

Regards

seema

An effective mantra and the use of the secret power of lists for getting a job can be an effective tool to help in matters of employment. The procedure must be followed as described in the book and the mantra must be spoken at the same time as writing the list. It does require some time and commitment to do the lists but Deepak Rana book on lists is very effective in this regard.

Hi Deepti,

I followed the 3 mantras given by Dhruv ji and they work miracles everyday.

Please repeat the following everyday-

1. om namo herambhaya, ma ma arishTha nivaraya nivaraya --- 11 times

2. ekadanthaya vidmahe vakratunDaya dhimahi, thanno dhanthi prachodayat --- 21 times

3. om Shreem ma ma karya siddhi kari kari hreem phat --- 11 times

4. om gum gaNapataye namah -- 11 times

you should see the results in 21 days. regarding horoscope, try contacting Dhruv ji ..

Dear Bheeru,

in my case shall i do the same? will it work?

Dear Guruji,

Please help me to get good job. My DOB: 30-09-1988. Time: 07:40 AM, Place Allahabad Uttar Pradesh.

Presently I am working but i am not satisfied with my job, I have done various courses to start my career with good profile but still i am working in different shifts due to which my health is also going down day by day.

I am trying to go Delhi(NCR) which is near to my native place. Please help me guruji i know you are the one who can suggest me in better way.

Even as of now i ma not getting any interview calls and where i am giving interview after selection no response from there.

Thank you very much.

Hello

My Name is Luxmi Danharry

Born on 08 December 1980

Time 03.45 am Day Monday

Place Candos, Quatre Bornes Mauritius

I have lost my job since 6 month now i am so desperate i dont know what to do i am in fiancial problem too, I have sent several job applications, but no answer. i got some interview it was good then they call to said the post is unavaible now reapply after.

Please help me which prayer i need to do when will i got a job.

Thank you