IndiaDivine.org
Haritha

Mantra to get a Job

Rate this topic

I have lost my job, am trying hard to get a job

how ever hard I try , I dont seem to be getting a job,

I am getting selected for jobs and for no reason they are canceling the offer again

These days I am not even getting an interview calls, I am really frustrated

Can someone please give me some Mantra or something that will help me get a job

Dear Guruji,

I resigned from my job last november. I'm struggling to get a new job. There are no interview calls and even if there are any, they don't move to the next stage or the position goes on-hold.

My details

Kindly let me know as to when will I get my next job and also any remedies that I need to perform.

Many Thanks.

information: name- Asha Date of birth- 14-08-89 Time-7:43am Hi i have been constantly trying to get a job for the last couple of months but no matter how many applications i send out, i never get accepted. I do not even get call for an interview. I recently got call for one interview but never heard from them again. Its the only call i have ever received and i have been sending out application for the last two years. I worked on contract for a while but now that its over i really need a job! I need to help my family! my dad is d sole breadwinner and his salary bearly covers a proper meal of food. please pleas tell me what i can do to get help. i pray everyday. can i get a strong and powerful mantra please.Also going to a mandir may be difficult for me so please tell me what i can do from home.

please give me mantra to help get job. also a temple may be hard for me to visit so please tell me things i can do home. Name: asha Date of Birth:14-08-89 Country:Trinidad Time: 7:43am. please please please help!!!!!!!

HI Guruji,

I have lost my Job due to bad politics from MNC from 8 months where i have worked for 5 years. I have one child of 8 years old. I am depressed now to get job but nothing work. Please help me to get rid of this tuff time.

Thank u.

Dear Guru ji,

I have lost my job and have been looking daily and applying. Yet, I am not having any luck. I am stressed and am not sure what to do. Any advice from you would be extremely appreciated.

Mrs. Anand

Dear Guruji,

Please help me.

I had some marital problems and was seperated from my husband for about six months. That is when I had resigned from my job.This was last year in the month of April. Since then I am trying to get a job but nothing works out. Please help me. My details are listed below:

Thank you!

Dear Guruji,

Please help me.

Place of Birth : KundanaKurthi,Ananthpur District,Andhra Pradesh

I am BE(Electronics and Communications) gradudate. Currently working in a Govt.organization on a contract basis.There is job satisfaction.

I had broken marriage and lost my son as per the court decision. I had second marriage in 2008 and we both have son.

My wife is also Software engineer and got the job just three months back and she draws more salary than me. I dont know i am not able to attend the interviews for the past 10 years working for the same govt office. There is no happiness in the family. My wife started neglecting me and also my parents.

I am very much frustrated in life . Please help me.

.( I have no idea , where to post my message , but I am a member here ) Please help me to get success in job

and career.

Regards

Nataraj

Nmaste Guruji, Ever since a child I faced many obstacles and I am seriously in need of your advice.My education got delayed due to illhealth of my mother and I dont have a proper job.Even my marriage is delayed due to circumstances.Recently one astrologer said that there will be no happiness in my life as my kundali is not a good one. I am devastated and depressed.I really wanted to know your opinion. I am giving my birth data. DOB : 26.04.1978POB : Kalyani,West Bengal, India. (Latitude: 22° 58' 60 N, Longitude: 88° 28' 60 E)TOB: 21.40 PMSex : Female I have a twin brother who is born after me at 21.43 PM and even his position is like mine. Is there any chance of marriage in my kundali?Please help me with any advice ,remedy, or mantra. (I am a greatly devoted to lord Srimannarayana , should I worship any other god also?) Waiting eagerly for your reply! With regards !
plz recite sri vishnu shaharsanama..it helps.

guruji,

i am going through a frustration period bcz of lot of pblms i face.i dnt get yet a job,and my marriage is not over.bcz f my bad experiences i think evrythng negative.so i fear that i cant have a good job,and i cudnt adjst wit marriage.i am totally in confusion to select the field of wrk too.i lost confdnce totally and hopeless always.i am getting married within a year.And is there any manthra for getting a best job that suit me and fr getting a suitable relshnship?

(my date of birth 20-02-1989 time 9:20 am).reply asap plz.

Dear Guru ji,

My name is Sai Kiran ,i have been working so hard to get a job but unable to get the right one .

Right now i am wearing a ruby jotted in silver ,plz assess my future...tq guruji ..will be looking forward from u .

swamiji please help to find out whats wrong with me and what should i do to overcome all these obstacles?

Thank you very much guruji .

Dear Guruji,

From last 2 year iam jobless, i can retain in job only for 6-7 months.. then they ask me to leave though i got performance awards. iam wearing 2 carat pushkaraj, and 5 carat Manik.

Please do the needful. what to do to get jo and get stable their.

I am sri silpa,from Andhra Pradesh...I have just read(on may29,2012) your replies to getting job,I am inspired from your replies.

I have done MCA(master in Computer applications) but still didnt get the job,marriage proposals have been failed...sir please let me know the doshas etc., in my HOROSCOPE and remedies for quick marriage and job as soon as possible...

I am writing Bank exams also,can I get succcess in any one of them??

My birth details are:

Thanks in advance,

Sri silpa

Guruji

I have lost my job last year. I m still searching for jobs. I m coming to the last round of interview and then it is getting declined. some body told me about Kaal sarpa dosha. so i went to Srikalahasti temple and performed puja there in the month. I have done MBA finance.

My details are

Please help me i have a family to takecare .

Dear Babaji,

I am jobless for quite some times.I have tried very hard but unable to find a job.My date of birth is May 30,1974, time of birth is 19.55 and place of birth is Lucknow(U.P.)-India.Pls help me

Hi experts,

I am glad that I got into a place of great people here. My name is Vimal. I am hoping to get a job. But failed now unfortunately. I would be happy if anybody explores my astrology and say my situation please....

Kindly help me....

Thanks in advance.

Dear Guruji,

I am from Mauritius.

I am having the same exact problem Haritha, please help me guruji, i am drowning in debts, i dont find a way to come out of this problem.

Regards

Deepti

Dear Guruji,

I am Deepti Cawroo from Mauritius, i am having the same problem as Haritha, can you please help me, another problem is that i dont find ways to come out from depts and i cant save money, i dont know how and when i sepnd all my money, i am very fustrated, i dont know what to do. i have to get married next year, and now i find myself without job, i havent save money yet, dont know what to do. I bought the book Practicals of Mantras Tantras by L.R. Chawdhri, but as there are many words plants and things in the book that i dont understand, i prefered not to perform the mantras in case it does bad effect, please guruji, help me.

Regards

Deepti

Hi,

I am not getting an interview calls and looking desperately for a job.

please share with me the Mantra that will help me get a job ?

my details:

DOB: 28th August '1981

Time: 11:30 PM

Day : Friday

Place: khopoli.

i was told by our family astrologer that i have naga dosha and we did the pujas as told but nothing has improved. please help me