IndiaDivine.org
Haritha

Mantra to get a Job

Rate this topic

Hello everybody, i am recently graduated ( in august) i was looking for a job since a long time but i do not find any job. Now i think i got some health problems ( very painfull headeach, depressed ... ) i feel so sad because i i was studying very very hard and paid my studies fees by working part time. But now i think i don't deserve this ... i really tried everyday ... All my life is only pain, suffers , and tears ..... i hope everytime but now i am too tired ....

Please can someone help me ... i really want to get a job especially for my parents , who did a lot for me ... i feel so unusefull ...

Thank you

Namaskar babaji..

I am a malaysian with big concern about my job, I cant seem to stay put with my job and I am quite stressed with it. I have a 6 months old baby boy and my husband is doing fine with his career but as for me I am not satisfied, all stressed and praying every single day for a good job. I have applied few places, they seem to be impressed but after that they go quiet. Please advice me on what to expect on my career front since I am planning to resign from my current job today :( ........

DOB : 15th March 1980

Place : Alor Setar, Malaysia

Time : 4.40pm

Thank you a lot babaji ..AUM

Namaste guruji,

It is said whtever one comes across is bcoz of the deeds he/she has done in past. I dont know wht is wrong with me and I have turned so negative that I am not able to even look out for a solution to it.

My date of birth is 25.08.1986

time:5:23AM

Place vadodara

I had a job bt hv quit and have not come across any job offer since 2 months. I am disturbed and impatient most of the times.I am wearing a pearl ring in my right hand's little finger and wearing a ashtaphatik mala...

I am into a relationship for the past 1.4 years and since its an inter caste affair things arent turning in our favor.Despite good education,job security and respective good families we are not able to convince both sides of our parents..We are confident about our relationship and trust tht both of us will take care of each other and our families..everything seems so negative at the same time that we are not able to see a solution...Please help us Guruji...

Dear Guruji,

I lost my job 5 months back. Trying all possible options to get a job..applying , calling friends others, calling HR of companies..but no response to take me. Also, I lost my savings in shares trying to earn more in lieu of the job in hand.

Pl help.

Birth date : 15 Feb 1972

Birth Place : Rajkot

Time : 11:30 AM

Thanks,

Dear USR,

Thank you very much for your kind reply. I started to do japa of chamundi beeja mantra.but i am not find that book in hyderabad. so please can you send/guide me about sadhana..i can follow it. please help me..thank you once again. i am so greatful to you.

with regards

upendrababu

Dear Guruji

Namasakaram

name:shilpa

dob:26-06-1975

time:2:00pm

place:udipi (karnataka)

My wife previously worked with good position. 3 years back she got resigned due to internal politics of company. After her resignation, she gone through so many interviews and HR interviews. She got selected and HR ppl taken her documents for releasing the appointment. But no reply from them. It got hold. We tried so many.all are happend like that only.

Please help us.

With Namaskaram

upendra

Hello

I have lost job from October.First i used to get lot of offers but i am jobless from last 4months. Please help me.

Name-Snehal Mahendru

Birthdate - 13th Jan 1985

Birth time - 11.07 pm

I am married

Pls help me

Namaskar Dhruvbhura ji,

My name is shilpa from karnataka

Dob:26-06-1975

time:2:00pm

place:udipi

My qualification is BTech. I worked in MNC for 2 years. i got good chance to work. Due to some management problems i resigned my job 3 years back. Later i attended so many interviews. i have gone through both techincal and hr interviews but finally my appointment got hold.

So please help me

shilpa k

Guru ji,

I seriously need help. Please Reply.

DOB: 22.10.79 Calcutta 7.45pm

Lost job 3yrs back. Jobs are just not stable in my life. Since had interest in business started, but it simply refuses to run. Marriage not yet happened. A small yet big health prb, a weird slight irritation near waist(internal) refuses to get cured by any medicine.

I am wearing blue sapphire(right hand middle finger), blue zircon(right little finger), garnet(left middle finger), cats eye(left little finger). Please help...

Ronn

Dear guruji..

my name is Keerthana

born on march 24 /1986 ...

from last year i am trying for a job ...i am attending interviews bt culd't get through it..

i am really pissed off...i am having 2 more interviews this week...pls can you tell me mantra for getting ajob..

i stay away from india..we dnt have any ganesh temples and so on..

thanks in advance

Hello Guruji

I am a fresh BE graduate (2010 pass out) looking for a job. I am not even getting interview calls. I am feeling low and depressed. My prayers are not being answered. Please help me.

Name: Geetha.A.R.

DOB:17-02-1988

Time of Birth:11.25PM

POB: Bangalore

Thank you

Dear Guruji,

Name: Aparna;DOB: 08.06.1983; time : 11. 20 am; place:coimbatore ; currently in UK

I was working in MNC company, I quit that job due to some personal reason and came to pursue MBA in abroad. But, I worked hard and applied many jobs and later I got 4 months internship opportunity. It was wonderful opportunity given to me by god. It gives added advantage to my CV. Now I dont have job. I am getting interview calls but I am not able to succeed in it. one Interviewer said I am in top 1 among all other candidates. Latest university they were ready to provide work permit and where ready to give good salary. That opportunity also missed. I want to stay in this country and get a good permanent job with good salary. Lots of tensions going on in my mind, till now i was very confident and also encouraged others. sometime I get frustrated. I feel there is lot of jealousy people around me. My visa will expire in 11 months I like to settle here with permanent job. I want to make my parents happy. They struggled lot, if i get a job it will be good.

hi...

dear guruji i really need your help... my dob is 17/06/1985... i have done course in aviation but hav been unable to get job in cockpit crew in airlines... i want to know if i can get a job in this lifetime or if there r mantras that can help me... or i should change my career and opt for computers... please reply asap

Guruji,

My husband lost his job.Plz tell me some remedies through which he will get a good job.I think he is having kaal sarp dost in his horoscope.

His date of birth is 03oct1981

Birth time:01:15am

Birth place:Nohar(rajasthan).

Thanks

PreetiR

Swamiji,

I am a MBA finance graduate, I am not getting job I tried various fields but my luck doesn’t won’t work any where please help me to get a job.

my Date of birth is 19th Nov 1976,

birth place : hyderabad, india,

time:19:52 pm.

thank you very much sir.

Hi Dhruv ji,

My name is vipin and my details are:

Date of Birth: 19 October 1980

Time: 04.30 PM

Place: Delhi

I left my job few months back due to superior's undue pressure. i was gone through extreme mental stress that time. it was my new job and i worked there for only six months. currently i have no job in hand. I worked really hard and with full sincerity in all my jobs but everytime my seniors took all the credit of my good work and they got promotions and appraisals. why is this thing happens with me. I dont want to change my attitude towards my work. i always want to give my 200 % in my work. but due to these results where other people gaining from my efforts and i am not getting anything make me frustrated and that's why i left my last job. kindly advice me good remedies to get rid of these problems and i will get a good job.

Thanks to you in advance. Hope you will respond and help me.

Regards,

Vipin

@ all-

Sorry friends, i am keeping too busy to address all here. I atleast plan to take 1 kundali per week.

@Ashi2001 ->

The reason behind taking your brother case is good attitude towards other members & helping nature.

God bless you. I hope appolonius finds a cure.

For brother ->

For correct prediction, i would like to know ->

-When did he loose his job

-More enemies then good loyal friends?

-Relationship with Wife? recently he had some fight her, in and around same time when he lost job?

Kindly revert back asap/ or sms me when u post answer

Regards,

Dhruv Bhura

Dear Guruji,

I want to continue my education...I find so many obstacles on my way towards dreams mainly from family members after marriage.Will I get a stable job?Will my marriage life be happy?..Please Guruji help me...Please...I really need some help..

DOB:6.6.1985

Time:6.53am

place of birth:Mangalore,Karnataka

Dear Dhruv bhuvaji,

Pls help me...I am under lot of stress...I want to know about my marriage life?I want to continue my education too...Pls predict ...Please...I have no job now...My DOB 6.6.1985,6.53am,at Magalore ,Karnataka....My husband's DOB is 29.4.1978,10.50pm...Pls help

Dear guruji,,

Name :DONA K Sudhakaran

DOB : 8TH MARCH 1983

TIME: 6:30 PM

PLACE: VATANAPILLY ,THRISSUR ,KERALA.

My name is Dona. I was working as a software Engg in Bangalore.After my marriage 1 year i worked in bangalore and then i came along with my husband to dubai.

Since now ie 3 years I am searching for a job. not getting any.

Then I spent some huge money for doing a SAP course . But itz been 2 mnths aftre that .. I am not even getting an interview call.

Guruji I want to stay togethr with my husband and kid, if I get a job here ,then only i will be abke to stay together...

Plzzzzzzz do help me...

I am reciting daily lalitha sahrasa naamam and other prayers,,,

but not getting any job...

Hi all

My friend is trying for job in US.can anyone suggest how or when will he get the job or anything that can help him.

his details are below

DOB: 2nd april1975

TOB: 11;30PM

POB: Patna (Bihar) India

Thanks a lot

@ Sachin :-

Dear i am too busy with my real bread earning work right now. Its really hard to find time for this hobby.

I have been getting success stories every week of the mentioned mantra (total 3 mantra) in this thread.

Kindly recite those religiously. Sankalp is necessary before u start any mantra jap.

Trying hard to be always present for your requests.

Regards,

Dhruv Bhura

Dear Dhruv Bhura ji,

Thank u for the mantra's i have noted them down and will recite them everyday! I wanted to know how many times in a day do I have to recite the 4 mantra's ??

Please help as I am desperately seeking a job.

Thank u in advance,

Kanika