IndiaDivine.org
Haritha

Mantra to get a Job

Rate this topic

i have lost my job one year back..i tried so hard, in last min they cancelled my appointment orders. even my wife also same.

Dob: 03-12-1965

time: 7:30 am

place: guntur, andhrapradesh.

Daily i am visiting venkateswara temple,ganesh,hanuman,shiridi saibaba. and i am doing japa of gum ganapathaye namaha (ganapthi manthra) -108 times and venkateswara mantra,lakshmi devi mantra.

but i am not getting any job.Actually i was in well paid job.i lost that job. now small job also not coming.

please advice me

upendra

NamasKar Guru ji

I have been to your given valuable sugessions and remedies to the members hereof , with make me feel like to writing you for your kind service which you are offering.

I have also concern about my job on the priority at this time which being mountaing since I'm not getting good jobs,i have been successfull in interviews but not getting selected for job.Please help i have tried very hard but all my efforts are in vain.Because of constant failure i have been really very depressed.

My date of birth is 19 aug 1985. Time of birth is 11:00 am and place is new delhi. Please tell me what should i do to overcome my problems.your sugessions would be highly appriciated guruji.

Thanking You,

Meenakshi

Dear Nimi,

Very good kundali!

Best time in life after Marriage!!

Unfortunately lil bad time.

Remove Diamond - Your Venus is already very strong! why you wana make more strong?

Wear Jupiter ie Yellow sapphire/Topaz & see the results!!! (wear it on Thursday- metal gold)

->Feed biscuts to Dogs/beggar. Say sorry to them for all your wrongs in past

->Wear copper coin with hole in it.

->Give water to SUn & tulsi everyday & see the results. Sky would be lower limit for you!!

->Make some sweets at home feed to beggar or feed to river.

If done properly you would definately get job after 1st Apr to 10th of June!! Just cant miss this.

PS - Stay away from wrng ppl & avoid Premarital sex

Pranam Guru ji

AM new member of this site and frankly speaking i been to your given suggestions and remedies to many of the members herewith which make me writing to you for your kind given service.

I also have a problem regarding my career and job and would be happy to have your valuable suggestion if its not taken much of valuable time of yours.my birth details are given below:

DOB- 19th August 1985

Time of birth- 11 AM

Birth place-New Delhi

from past few months i am having problems in my career specially stability in job, now i have losed my job without having any major concern suddenly taken decision, I gotgetting selected for one job and for no reason they are canceling the offer.These days I am not even getting an interview calls, I am really frustrated, since my primary concern in job first.

your given suggestion and pridictions would hold much valuable stand for me. Thanks

Regards'

Meenakshi

hello guruji , im manoj from hyderabad, i completed my mca 2008, till now i dint got job my dob 26-05-1983,04:15am hyderabad(aandhra pradesh), im very dipressed n feeling to die what the solution u can offer to restart my life advice mantra to get job guruji

Dear Guruji,

Good day to you and Merry Meet! :-) I also wanted to seek your wisdom and would be absolutely grateful for any advice. I've been unemployed since June 2009 and feel a great "block" in my path. I wear no rings, just a green stone bracelet and magnetic bracelet on my left wrist.

I would like to find the path that's most suitable for me... I feel lost, sad, and frustrated. My information if needed:

DOB: May 28, 1983

Time: 7:04 p.m.

Place: Andrews AFB. Maryland, USA

latitude: 38.838712, longitude: -76.909588

Bright Blessings,

Pujyawar:

please tell me about herambhaya stotra....from where I can get this and what it is used for...

@all ->

Reposting all mantra at one place. Many success stories received till now. Hoping you also share some.

• Om Shreem Mam Kaarya Siddhi Kari Kari Hreem Phat ( ॐ श्रीं मम कार्य सिद्धि करी करी ह्रीं फट)
  • AUM NAMO HERAMBHAYA MA MA ARISTHA NIVAARAYA NIVARAYA
  • "AUM NAMO EKADTHANTHAYA VIDMAHE VAKRATHUNDAYA DHEEMAHI THANNO DHANTHI PRACHODHAYATH"

GO TO GANESH TEMPLE DAILY FOR 21 DAYS AND ASK HIS BLESSINGS

• Om Hreem shreem Kleem Mam Sarva Karya Sadhay Sadhay Swahaa

For gaining a good job place a Kaarya Siddhi Yantra on a copper plate in the night of Wednesday. Offer flowers on it. Light a lamp and chant just one round of this Mantra with a coral rosary (मूंगा माला).

Repeat the ritual each night for 8 days, thus concluding the Sadhana on next Wednesday. The Sadhak must leave the rosary in the roots of Peepal tree. The Yantra he should carry to interviews and examinations, till he lands a job. After that it should be dropped in a river or a pond.

Regards,

Dhruv Bhura

NamasKar Guru ji

I really need to consult you regarding my job.I am in US and lost my job last November and am unable to get a job.Please help i have tried very hard but all my efforts are in vain.Because of constant failure i have been depressed.

My date of birth is 28 Sep 1974. Time of birth is 7:28 am and place is Lucknow . Please tell me what should i do to overcome my problems.your sugesstions will be really appreciated .

Thanking You,

Gaurav

Dear Guruji,

Please help me.

Date of birth : 24th FEB 1987

Time of Birth : 04:15am

Place of Birth : Parbatsar (nagaur), rajasthan

i have completed my btech in june.. bt still i am jobless... pls tell me when will i get good job and stability in my life

DEAR Sir

MY DATE OF BIRTH: 09-01-1968 TIME: 05.20 am PLACE: Bangalore, INDIA

I have been asked to quit my job wef 31.10.2010 and during the last 20 years of career there have been lot of up and down and i feel very depressed and frustrated by this happening once in every 3.5 years.

Request to please suggest me a remedy to get a new job and come out of this problem.

I have lot of commitments on me.

Hope you will consider my question and give me a remedy.

This is the first time i'm posting a question on this forum.

Thanking you

Dear Guruji

Please help me!!

Due to my marriage I left my job and its almost one year i am searching job and could not able to get one.

Name :Deepti Nair

Date of birth:28 feb 1982

Time:9.30 am

Thanks & Regards

Deepti

Dear Guruji,

I have also lost my job and I have applied for some jobs but no positive results.

Someone has told me tno wear a yellow sapphire, blue sapphire and red coral. But i have to buy it by him and nowhere else! I dont know why I dont trust him anymore he will charge 3000 us dollars for this! Can you please help me?

Dear friends,

I also would like to suggest a simple remedy to my friends here..

Please read Sai Satcharita ,, this is the life story of sri shirdi sai baba, i have had many horrible problems rectified by his grace,

the method... >

nothing special, just read the book and follow his teachings ( like giving food to the hungry, treating people/animals with respect, being more truthful, etc..) in your real life.

Preferably the reading should be complete in 7 days.

Try to leave your favourite food till you finish the reading

and watch the results.

By the end of seven days you can practically see him communicate with us in many ways..

I am really thankful to the sadguru sri sainath maharaj.

may his grace and benevolent looks always be on us.

- love

- sai

Dear Guruji,

I have had a divorce and severe financial hardships since last year. I am looking for a job to bring some stability in my life. I saw the messages posted in the forums and I hope you can help me like you helped the others. I have several questions about my professional and personal life, but for now, could you let me know if I will find a permanent job that will resolve my issues? It just seems like I am getting older and yet have'nt accomplished anything. Could you suggest any remedies for me? Thank you so much!

DOB. 28 Dec '78

Place, Thana, Maharashta, India

Time 5:35 AM.

Hi sir,

i lost my job six months ago.still i did not get it.i am getting interviews with big companies but i did not succeed.for some of it i failed in second round.i getting all praises in the interviews like WOW,Positive feedback from them.i am reading lalitha sahasranamam.

my dob is 7/7/1981.

pob : hyderabad

tob:20:20

can you pls tell me when will i get job?

suggest good mantra or pooja for me.

thanks

Dear Guruji,

Please help me.

Name: Meha Chowdhury

Date of birth : 01 june 1985

Time of Birth : 12:45 pm(noon)

Place of Birth : Roorkee (Uttarakhand)

I am unable to get job recently lost my job,wearing gomed, pearl,iron ring for shani.

Thanx

dear gurujii,

name:bhoopathy

dob:6.2.1982

place:ambur

time :7.30 pm

current location:chennai

i lost my job during 2007 december,after that continuous problems came on, still not recovered from it lost huge money .some suggested to do business but iam not gaining from it.iam in confused state ,to continue in business or to get in to job.

suggest me prayers toget back my money and suggest me what to do.

thanku

regards

bhoopathy

Namaskar Dhruvbhura ji,

This is my first post in this forum and hope it will be given due consideration.

I was working as a software engineer for past 4 years until April 13th 2010, when I left my job due to lot of mental unrest.Since then I am on a look out for a job and have given few interviews during all these months.But it seems that nothing is not working right for me as even after good interviews I am getting rejected.I am now running out of my patience & really worried about my career.My marriage plans are also in doldrums because of this.Please help me out and let me know when and where will I get a job?Also suggest any remedies that could be performed to get out of this unstability.My dob is 02 feb 1983,8:00 p.m. and place of birth is Lucknow (Latitude:26° 55' N ,Longitude:80° 59' E) Uttar Pradesh,INDIA.

Thanks

Somu 22

Hi,

Sorry for delayed response - I have been very busy these days.

All the mantras mentioned in here are complete in whole. Kindly recite the same. I have been getting many thankyou emails about these mantras.

Praying/believing in planets is good, Praying/believing in god who has created these planets is the BEST. Directly pray to them.

Recite these mantras. Sankalp is necessary.

Regards,

Dhruv Bhura

Dear Sir,

my date of birth is 14th april 1979, time-16:20, udaipur (rajasthan), budh mahadasha is going on....want to know when will I make my own money...because I has changed many business but never got success in any...doing fast on Friday, full moon day , & also just started fast on Wednesday ...& wear munga in copper ring, Ispatic chain in neck ....!!

give advise what have to do ...??

thank you.

Ritesh

Dear Sir,

my date of birth is 14th april 1979, time-16:20, udaipur (rajasthan), budh mahadasha is going on....want to know when will I make my own money...because I has changed many business but never got success in any...doing fast on Friday, full moon day , & also just started fast on Wednesday ...& wear munga in copper ring, Ispatic chain in neck ....!!

give advise what have to do ...??

thank you.

Ritesh