IndiaDivine.org
Haritha

Mantra to get a Job

Rate this topic

Dear Guruji

I am an electrical and electronics engineering graduate with 22 years of experiance in maintenance department of a continuous process industry. I am not having job for more than a year and not getting any response from any source.

I want to know what mantra to recite to get a job.

Please help me

Best regards,

Mahesh Kumar Sharma

I have lost my job, am trying hard to get a job

how ever hard I try , I dont seem to be getting a job,

I am getting selected for jobs and for no reason they are canceling the offer again

These days I am not even getting an interview calls, I am really frustrated

Can someone please give me some Mantra or something that will help me get a job

Thanks in Advance

First thing is don't be scared, its the recession time,be calm , many of us have lost jobs too. Well coming to mantra , if u r a brahmin and if u know vayu stuthi ,then recite it with punashcharanam vidhi as mentioned in scripts. Beware to pronounce mantra properly and do sankalpa clearly.

else there are several vedic mantras which can be recited by everyone.

the most important vedic mantra for getting ur job done is,

vishveshwar majam devam stanza(dont the exact no but it is only two lines) from vishnu sahasra nama stotram,

then avidhyanam stanza(stanza no 3 i believe) from soundarya lahiri.

recite it 108 times both, and pray to almighty .

I think u would definitely get a job .

dear friends ...

by gods grace a tried and tested solution is being presented ....

The Solution

chant the Runa vimochan nrusimha stotra daily 32 or minimum 11 times ...

it is a short stotra. you can find the video here

and the full text and translation here

Nrusimha Stotram | Vedanta Spiritual Library

i know a case of a person who was jobless for more than 6 months who got a job within 5 days .....

the person chanted 32 times on the first day 1 time on the second and 11 times everyday afterwards ...... the video says that it should be chanted atleast once everyday to prevent debts ....but those who are jobless should do more to get quicker results .....

Dear Sir, I believe runa vimochana stotram is for getting ur money back, and getting rid of runa(credits,loans).Pls correct me if I am wrong.

Dear Sir, I believe runa vimochana stotram is for getting ur money back, and getting rid of runa(credits,loans).Pls correct me if I am wrong.

yes it is for the above mentioned purposes,literally it means getting rid of your monetary debts ... but it also means getting rid of your karmic debts ... so whether monetary or karmic ..this stotra will help you both monetarily as well as spiritually.

and here's the phal shruti and its translation

Ya idam padathe nithyam, runa mochana samgnakam,

Anruni jayathe sathyo, danam seegramavapnuyath., 9

He who reads daily this prayer for getting rid of debts,

Would surely become debtless and would soon earn lot of money.

so whether by getting a job or helping you in business this stotra will help you earn 'a lot of money'.....I know of one person who got quick success

others are free to share their experiences for the common good of all .....

the proof as the say is in the pudding.........

DEar GURUJI

I amhaving bad time since Sept 2003. I have not reached to the position what I was having in 2002. Presently I am not having any job since July 2008 and I do not know When I will get job. I do not know my correct date of birth. My Name is Mahesh and as per certificate it is 20th April 1961. I am an engineering graduate in electrical and electronics.

You are requested to let me know what should I do to get the job.

Please also let me know what should I recite to get the job abroad.

Best regards,

Mahesh Kumar Sharma

yes it is for the above mentioned purposes,literally it means getting rid of your monetary debts ... but it also means getting rid of your karmic debts ... so whether monetary or karmic ..this stotra will help you both monetarily as well as spiritually.

and here's the phal shruti and its translation

Ya idam padathe nithyam, runa mochana samgnakam,

Anruni jayathe sathyo, danam seegramavapnuyath., 9

He who reads daily this prayer for getting rid of debts,

Would surely become debtless and would soon earn lot of money.

so whether by getting a job or helping you in business this stotra will help you earn 'a lot of money'.....I know of one person who got quick success

others are free to share their experiences for the common good of all .....

the proof as the say is in the pudding.........

Dear sir,

Thanks for ur inputs,it was really interesting and an eye opener, but I have one more doubt, I have seen many gurujis advising beej mantras for sucess,

but when I enquired this with my grand father he said that chanting beej mantra without its anganyasa and karanyasa and dhyana stotram would not benefit anyone, and it has to be initiated by one who has mastered the mantra , he also said that reciting beej mantra unproperly may lead into

mental disorders,(my grandfather is in his 80's, and he studied in pathshala for 15 years.),so my question is is it not better reciting vedic mantras for slightly longer time than reciting beej mantra(I personally think this is shortcut and highly risky method as in this forum every mantra has been written in english, I don't know how many people can pronounce it properly).

Eagerly waiting for ur reply.

Dear sir,

Thanks for ur inputs,it was really interesting and an eye opener, but I have one more doubt, I have seen many gurujis advising beej mantras for sucess,

but when I enquired this with my grand father he said that chanting beej mantra without its anganyasa and karanyasa and dhyana stotram would not benefit anyone, and it has to be initiated by one who has mastered the mantra , he also said that reciting beej mantra unproperly may lead into

mental disorders,(my grandfather is in his 80's, and he studied in pathshala for 15 years.),so my question is is it not better reciting vedic mantras for slightly longer time than reciting beej mantra(I personally think this is shortcut and highly risky method as in this forum every mantra has been written in english, I don't know how many people can pronounce it properly).

Eagerly waiting for ur reply.

your grandfather is correct when he says that one must be initiated to chant most mantras .. however all mantras have bijas ... and there are some mantras about which it is written in the scriptures that they can be chanted without initiation......these mantras usually belong to somya form of devi ,devatas ... many ending in namah......

you seem to think that all vedic mantrs are harmless .. when the fact is that many vedic mantras can be harmful and if simply chanted may be ineffective .....

vedic mantras have external application(to bring changes in the world ,enviroment) ..and they are needed to be chanted out loudly ,properly along with either a yagna(invoking dieties in fire ) or tarpana (invoking dieties in water)..without which they may prove to be ineffective .....

vedic mantras work on th e principle of science of sounds and therefore require proper clearly recitatian..usually by many people along with sacrifices of real objects .....there are many divinities which live in the astral plane who cant be seen by us but who can benifit from the offerings made in the fire by taking its smell....therefore many fragrant things are sacrified including food.these divinities having become satisfied then help the humans in their works.

then there are stotras and dohas(tulsi ramayana) ..... these work on the principle of bhakti and the promises made by the rishi in the phal shruti....they work not because a person chanting it is an expert and controls the diety ...but rather the rishi controls the diety and the stotra works because of rishis promises .....

in todays world when many people are unfit to do vedic yagnas or do tantric sadhanas and become successful in controlling dieties ....stotras are the easy but EFFECTIVE way out because it is your bhakti and rishis shakti at work .........

your grandfather is correct when he says that one must be initiated to chant most mantras .. however all mantras have bijas ... and there are some mantras about which it is written in the scriptures that they can be chanted without initiation......these mantras usually belong to somya form of devi ,devatas ... many ending in namah......

you seem to think that all vedic mantrs are harmless .. when the fact is that many vedic mantras can be harmful and if simply chanted may be ineffective .....

vedic mantras have external application(to bring changes in the world ,enviroment) ..and they are needed to be chanted out loudly ,properly along with either a yagna(invoking dieties in fire ) or tarpana (invoking dieties in water)..without which they may prove to be ineffective .....

vedic mantras work on th e principle of science of sounds and therefore require proper clearly recitatian..usually by many people along with sacrifices of real objects .....there are many divinities which live in the astral plane who cant be seen by us but who can benifit from the offerings made in the fire by taking its smell....therefore many fragrant things are sacrified including food.these divinities having become satisfied then help the humans in their works.

then there are stotras and dohas(tulsi ramayana) ..... these work on the principle of bhakti and the promises made by the rishi in the phal shruti....they work not because a person chanting it is an expert and controls the diety ...but rather the rishi controls the diety and the stotra works because of rishis promises .....

in todays world when many people are unfit to do vedic yagnas or do tantric sadhanas and become successful in controlling dieties ....stotras are the easy but EFFECTIVE way out because it is your bhakti and rishis shakti at work .........

Dear Sir,

Thank you once again for making the things clear, I think my doubts have been solved.

The thing is as my grand father is in his 80's I don't question him too often about vedas and mantras(because he is sufferring from ill health from last 6 months), he sometimes comes on his own and discusses with me about mantras. So I after reading ur comments and remedies thought that to clear my doubts with you.

I thank you once again for lending ur precious time.

@ ravibisht24, ANNIE786, anshul745, durgesh

Please do all the 3 mantras as mentioned in previous posts! This definately works.. Every day I am getting good success stories for the same mantra.

Regards

Dhruv Bhura

Worked for me for time being.

Thanks.

Yes I did stopped after getting the job.

There was no indication for me to continue from anyone. Looks like I have made a mistake.

What shall I do Now?

Please reply.

Thanks.

@Jayjp200::

Had you stopped doing it later aftre you got job? Just trying to understand this case. Got second case like this. Temp job : (

Gve more details.

Regards,

Dhruv Bhura

Dear Sir,

I am Upasana & I am struggling for job too but unable to find a job?

Following are my details:

Date of birth: 15Nov81,

Time: 6:20 am,

Place: madras.

I just want to ask one thing when will I get a good computer job?

Kindly help me out.

Yours Truly,

Upasana

Hello,

I recited all 3 mantras suggested by you. I did not follow all the rules strictly as suggested by you. I stopped after I got the job.

Currently...I still have a job. I do not know for how long as my company building is up for sale and is going to move business. May be 4 to 10 months I am fine.

This was not in the game when I was hired. It is suppose to be long term.

Now what shall I do?

Please reply.

Thanks.

So currently u have job or not?

Which mantra you were reciting?

Again take sankalp & perform the same. This time when you get job, let me know.

Dhruv Bhura

Jisha Nair

Pob: Kerala , Trichur

Time :12.33 pm

I was working in recruitment as hr consultant faced tough time, Right now i am pursuing my studies, Masters in business studies in HR . But will i do good in this proffession?? As of now am engaged in teaching small kids in Euro Kids School.

Please let me know , how my career could be enhanced through a good job ? do i have a scope to become an enterprenuer ?

Regards:

Jisha.

dear guruji ;

Jisha Nair

Pob: Kerala , Trichur

Time :12.33 pm

I was working in recruitment as hr consultant faced tough time, Right now i am pursuing my studies, Masters in business studies in HR . But will i do good in this proffession?? As of now am engaged in teaching small kids in Euro Kids School.

Please let me know , how my career could be enhanced through a good job ? do i have a scope to become an enterprenuer ?

Regards:

Jisha.

Namaste guruji

I am neelima please kindly reply

d.o.b:21 may 1979

pplace:tirupati,ap

time:6.05pm

I lost my job,parents,property,money,jewels,home everything as soon as my parents died.the person who was suppose to marry me left me married someone else.

Its been 10 yrs i had finished my BE but never got any job which pays me salary.

kala saap dosam is there in my chart how to get rid of this,please kindly help me advice me as what to do to get job,marry.please tell some way to get job

when i will get job that pays me,will i get a job

thanks

neelima

Nmaste Guruji,

Ever since a child I faced many obstacles and I am seriously in need of your advice.

My education got delayed due to illhealth of my mother and I dont have a proper job.

Even my marriage is delayed due to circumstances.Recently one astrologer said that there will be no happiness in my life as my kundali is not a good one.

I am devastated and depressed.I really wanted to know your opinion.

I am giving my birth data.

DOB : 26.04.1978

POB : Kalyani,West Bengal, India.

(Latitude: 22° 58' 60 N, Longitude: 88° 28' 60 E)

TOB: 21.40 PM

Sex : Female

I have a twin brother who is born after me at 21.43 PM and even his position is like mine.

Is there any chance of marriage in my kundali?

Please help me with any advice ,remedy, or mantra.

(I am a greatly devoted to lord Srimannarayana , should I worship any other god also?)

Waiting eagerly for your reply!

With regards !

Hey Srimbs, you seem to know what you are talking about.

I was born August 25th, 1987. 8/25/87. at 10:04 PM on a Tuesday...in Conroe, TX. I do not know if you needed all that. Anyway I graduated from a university last December, I had an ok job, that I left because I didn't feel fulfilling. I believe I am smart, ambitious, caring, and loving. I want to find a job so that I can help my parents and not ask that they help me. Can anyone please help me with a mantra?

Date of Birth: 25th of August 1987.

Time of birth: 10:04 PM

Pace of Birth: Conroe, TX, USA

I want a job in sales, I have worked to start my business in real estate, but I need more money to get started, on top of that, I need a job to stay in the city and my parents are helping me out. I want to help my parents not the other way around.

What should I do?

Hello Guruji,

I appreciate the wonderful service you are doing by helping out people with their real life issues, I too am in desperate need of you help and guidance as nothing seems to be happening on job front for past 2 years plus. Hence I am really worried. Please Advise.

Situation:

I was working in US in IT field till Jan 2007, lost my job, got another job in few months but was not that great hence quit in 2008 and returned back to India for Family reasons, not able to find a job so far, I have tried through contacts, ads in paper, online, NO interview calls at all, each time I apply either the interview happens (rarely though) and then nothing, OR NOTHING HAPPENS making me wonder if I will be able to get a Job in India or its better to go back to US and try. I have a aged mother, wife and child to support. Kindly advise

DOB: JAN 01, 1971

Time: 10.45 PM

HI Guruji,

Please help me, I am jobless from the past one year. I am also under crisis in marriage, but first i need to have some finance with me , some job.

My date of birth is

12/jan/1980,

time : 09.30 am

place : secunderabad.

Please tell me as to when can i get a job. and any mantras if necessary. thanks alot guruji.

pranavi

Guru Dev Paranam,

I am having bad time since Jul 2004. Presently I am employed. I've not been able to achieve what I think I could and desperately looking for new job. I need guidance and advise.

I do not know my correct date of birth. My Name is Sandeep Kumar and as per certificate it is 12 Sept 1974, Place of Birth - Meerut.

- You are requested to guide me to, what should I do to get the job and possible switch to start my own business..

- What should I do to change my personality. I'm too nice and supportive to people and they take advantage of me and use me as ladder for their own gain.

- What should I do to be more determined and jidd ka pakka.

please guide me!! Aap ke aseem krupa hogi.

Regards

Sandeep