IndiaDivine.org
Haritha

Mantra to get a Job

Rate this topic

Hello Dhruvji,

This is Rashmi i wanted to know you have written about those mantra with proper procedures and all ......but what if we dont get all things like munga , mandir etc

Can you also suggest me sadhna we were talking about .

His and mine details i have sent you already on gmail.

Regards

Rashmi

I am too facing problem of unemployment since Nov 2008. Read all the mantras in this thread, wud b starting reciting the same soon with all the procedure stated.

Can you pls look into my chart as well and tell me the time when i will get a good job..

DOB: 10 May, 1981

TOB: 19:20

POB: Delhi

Thanking u in anticipation..

My DOB 2/2/1964

TOB 00:40 HRS

POB YAMUNA NAGAR ( HARYANA)

i AM JOBLESS FOR LAST ONE YEAR . GOING THROUGH WORST PHASE OF MY LIFE.LIFAEHAS BEEN TOPSY TURVY IN GURU MAHADASHA. I HAVE LOST EVERYTHING. PLZ HELP & GUIDE

Dear Dhruvbhura ji,

I was wearing a Neelam about 2 years ago when i got into a fight with my manager and left the job at a good company (this happened in 2-3 months of wearing neelam which i took out eventually). I have not been able to prepare myself for a new job. when I tried last year things looked hopeful but i didn't get the job finally and instead got married.

NowI am desperately looking for a job and I feel less confident, it's hard for me to concentrate on preparation for interviews. I have changed many jobs since graduation and now I am sick of instability in my career. My relationship with others have become tense and bitter due to my frustrations.

Will i have a stable career? What should I wear/do/worship or chant to make my prospects of a good job brighter in near future?

details of birth:

time : three fifteen am

date: March Twenty First, Nineteen Severnty Five

place: deoria, up

affectionately,

dipika

Dear Guruji,

Please help me.

Date of birth : 24th Sep 1982

Time of Birth : 9:00 am

Place of Birth : Hyderabad

I was working with a good reputed FMCG company for their new division, but due to this economic slow down they have closed this division and have layed me off, since then I have been searching for a job but not been able to find one. Please help me. Please let me know what is good for me business or job, and when will I find a new better job with good package. Please help me.

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Nirav

Dear Dhruvbhuraji

I am new to this group.

From last Nov am in deep trouble, both in family & career. I lost my job & my father during this time.

My details

DOB : 27/Oct/1971 @ 9:58PM

Place : Bangalore

I wanted to know :

a) When I will get a job?

b) Will that be a stable or just for a time being?

c) Can I expect financially strong with a new job I get.

With Regards,

Rajesh

Dear guruji, help me in getting a job...My details are below.

Date- 10/Nov/1984.

Place- Nasik(maharastra).

Time-5.55 A.M

Please tell me when i'll get a job in my technical field. I am a B.Tech passed out student in the year 2007.

Guruji, My name is riddhi. birth date june 11, 1984. time 9:20 am.

I have done BE and ME in computer engineering. I also have done some good certification sourses. But Still I am not getting good job. I have given interviews at so many companies, but no where I got selected. But now interview calls are not even coming from any company. I am actively looking for a good job. I am praying lord ganesha and shiva daily. But nothing works well.

Please help me.

Dear Guruji,

Please help me.

Date of birth : 05th June 1975

Time of Birth : 04:00am

Place of Birth : Amalapuram, India, Andhra pradesh

I have a job in a corporate university, but the job is now is not in good position. Due to recession some of my colleques lost their job some people saying that your term may come soon. ( I have no idea , where to post my message , but I am a member here ) Please help me .

Regards

Dear Guruji,

Please help me.

I lost my job in Feb 2009. I am trying hard to get a new one.

Please help me to get a job. When I will get the job?

Do I have any ‘Karma Doshas’?

Early morning wife and myself light ‘Deepa’ and read Srimad Bhagavad g Gita ( 1 chapter/day), Gayathri Mantra, etc.

My details:

· DOB : 04-May-1968

· Birth time: 11:00 am

· Place: Shertallai(Alleppey Dist, Kerala).

· Star: Punarvasu

Thanks,

Nandakumar

Hello friends,

I am in the same boat as you are and have tried here before but no help.

I have tried astrology as well and nothing seems to work. The so called Gurus gave own predictions which proved them hollow.

My advice is have patience and be focused on every opportunity you get .... God help those who help themselves.

Best of Luck.

Note: I still have to come accross an astro who could predict even 50% accurately.

@all ->

Reposting all mantra at one place. Many success stories received till now. Hoping you also share some.

• Om Shreem Mam Kaarya Siddhi Kari Kari Hreem Phat ( ॐ श्रीं मम कार्य सिद्धि करी करी ह्रीं फट)
  • AUM NAMO HERAMBHAYA MA MA ARISTHA NIVAARAYA NIVARAYA
  • "AUM NAMO EKADTHANTHAYA VIDMAHE VAKRATHUNDAYA DHEEMAHI THANNO DHANTHI PRACHODHAYATH"

GO TO GANESH TEMPLE DAILY FOR 21 DAYS AND ASK HIS BLESSINGS

• Om Hreem shreem Kleem Mam Sarva Karya Sadhay Sadhay Swahaa

For gaining a good job place a Kaarya Siddhi Yantra on a copper plate in the night of Wednesday. Offer flowers on it. Light a lamp and chant just one round of this Mantra with a coral rosary (मूंगा माला).

Repeat the ritual each night for 8 days, thus concluding the Sadhana on next Wednesday. The Sadhak must leave the rosary in the roots of Peepal tree. The Yantra he should carry to interviews and examinations, till he lands a job. After that it should be dropped in a river or a pond.

Regards,

Dhruv Bhura

namaste,

i lost my job and got married last year. at the beginning my husbands bussiness quite good and i stayed home. now that he lost most in the bussiness and i got no choice but to work again. but nothing seem to be working, it has been so hard to get a job. pls tell me the remedy.

my dob:21/5/1982, 9.14am, kuala lumpur,malaysia

my husband dob :27/6/1978, 5.55pm, kuala lumpur, malaysia

some numerologist tells me that my marriage date is very unsuitable and that couse our suffering. anyone know how true is this, pls help

my marriage date 3/2/2008

thank you

To all job seekers.Please recite the following Devi Mantra

Ya devi sarva Bhuteshu Vritti roopena samsthita

Namsatasyai namastasyai namastasyai namo nama:

You can recite it 108 times daily after lighting a lamp with cows ghee.This will help your getting a job shortly

Dear Dhruv Bhuraji,

Aren't the first two mantras addressed to Lord Ganesh Ganapati Ji? The third one: Om Shreem Mam Kaarya Siddhi Kari Kari Hreem Phat ( ॐ श्रीं मम कार्य सिद्धि करी करी ह्रीं फट), is addressed to which God/Goddess?

Kind regards

Dear Dhruv Bhuraji,

Aren't the first two mantras addressed to Lord Ganesh Ganapati Ji? The third one: Om Shreem Mam Kaarya Siddhi Kari Kari Hreem Phat ( ॐ श्रीं मम कार्य सिद्धि करी करी ह्रीं फट), is addressed to which God/Goddess?

Kind regards

dear friends ...

by gods grace a tried and tested solution is being presented ....

The Solution

chant the Runa vimochan nrusimha stotra daily 32 or minimum 11 times ...

it is a short stotra. you can find the video here

and the full text and translation here

http://www.celextel.org/stotrasvishnu/nrusimhastotram.html

i know a case of a person who was jobless for more than 6 months who got a job within 5 days .....

the person chanted 32 times on the first day 1 time on the second and 11 times everyday afterwards ...... the video says that it should be chanted atleast once everyday to prevent debts ....but those who are jobless should do more to get quicker results .....

hello sir,

my name is brinda.i m still pursuing my B.E in bangalore.i want to know when i ll be able to get job and will i complete my Engineering this time.i am very depressed n concerned about my career and future.i ve faced failure in every field.can you please suggest and guide me..

Details

4th Oct 1985

Time: 10:44 AM

i ll be waiting for your blessings

Thank you very much.