IndiaDivine.org
Haritha

Mantra to get a Job

Rate this topic

I have lost my job, am trying hard to get a job

how ever hard I try , I dont seem to be getting a job,

I am getting selected for jobs and for no reason they are canceling the offer again

These days I am not even getting an interview calls, I am really frustrated

Can someone please give me some Mantra or something that will help me get a job

Thanks in Advance

HI MADAM

PLS RECITE THIS

AUM NAMO HERAMBHAYA MA MA ARISTHA NIVAARAYA NIVARAYA : 10 TIMES CHANT

"AUM NAMO EKADTHANTHAYA VIDMAHE VAKRATHUNDAYA DHEEMAHI THANNO DHANTHI PRACHODHAYATH" : 21 TIMES CHANT

GO TO GANESH TEMPLE DAILY FOR 21 DAYS AND ASK HIS BLESSINGS

Thank you for the mantra. I am in the same boat as Haritha. I too just lost my job.

Should this mantra be recited daily 10 and 21 times?

What is the alternative if there is no Ganesh Temple close by?

Dear Guruji,

Please help me.

Date of birth : 17th Nov 1970

Time of Birth : 12:15pm

Place of Birth : Bangalore

I had a good job in a software company , but I lost the job one year back and struggling for one now , nothing seems to be working for me ,I have broken marriage behind me and now this .. I am very much frustrated in life .I am wearing a special snake ring ( made of gomed and cats eye ) for Kalasarpa dosha , ruby , blue sapphire and White sapphire .( I have no idea , where to post my message , but I am a member here ) Please help me .

Regards

Seema

Hi Seema,

Firstly - Who told u have kal sarp yog! Please Remove your Ring asap!

Secondly - For Job -> Light Diya at morning/evening for conti 41 (min). Go to Hanuman Mandir & give biscuits to beggar. You have best time coming up after this. This has to work.

Mostly by march mid u would have job back. (if done as guided)

-DB-

Dear Guruji,

Please help me.

Date of birth : 17th Nov 1970

Time of Birth : 12:15pm

Place of Birth : Bangalore

I had a good job in a software company , but I lost the job one year back and struggling for one now , nothing seems to be working for me ,I have broken marriage behind me and now this .. I am very much frustrated in life .I am wearing a special snake ring ( made of gomed and cats eye ) for Kalasarpa dosha , ruby , blue sapphire and White sapphire .( I have no idea , where to post my message , but I am a member here ) Please help me .

Regards

Seema

Dear Guruji,

I have lost my job as well, and am not getting any luck in my search inspite of trying my best. Following are my details -

DOB: 21 Nov 1980

Time: 13.33 PM

POB: Dares-Salaam, Tanzania (Latitude: 6° 51', South. Longitude: 39° 18' East)

Your remedies suggested to others ask for visiting certain temples...I live in the US and it is not possible for me to visit temples everyday. Is there something I can do at home? Please help me, I am very tense. When do you foresee my getting a job?

I am wearing a diamond ring, an amethyst ring and an emerald ring. I have been told to wear 'akeek', shall I?

HI MADAM

PLS RECITE THIS

AUM NAMO HERAMBHAYA MA MA ARISTHA NIVAARAYA NIVARAYA : 10 TIMES CHANT

"AUM NAMO EKADTHANTHAYA VIDMAHE VAKRATHUNDAYA DHEEMAHI THANNO DHANTHI PRACHODHAYATH" : 21 TIMES CHANT

GO TO GANESH TEMPLE DAILY FOR 21 DAYS AND ASK HIS BLESSINGS

Do we have to chant these mantras daily and what is the good time.

Please reply.

Thanks.

Jayjp200,

I have been chanting the above mantras along with this mantra, I got a job.

Om Shreem Mam Kaarya Siddhi Kari Kari Hreem Phat

I used to chant all the 3 mantras through out the day, though Srimbs ji has asked to chant 10 and 21 times, I used to chat through out the day.

Hope this helps and hope you get a job soon

Dear Nimi,

Very good kundali!

Best time in life after Marriage!!

Unfortunately lil bad time.

Remove Diamond - Your Venus is already very strong! why you wana make more strong?

Wear Jupiter ie Yellow sapphire/Topaz & see the results!!! (wear it on Thursday- metal gold)

->Feed biscuts to Dogs/beggar. Say sorry to them for all your wrongs in past

->Wear copper coin with hole in it.

->Give water to SUn & tulsi everyday & see the results. Sky would be lower limit for you!!

->Make some sweets at home feed to beggar or feed to river.

If done properly you would definately get job after 1st Apr to 10th of June!! Just cant miss this.

PS - Stay away from wrng ppl & avoid Premarital sex

Dear Haritha,

Thank you for starting this post and asking about this mantra, and congratulations on your new job! Did you also go to the Ganesh Temple daily for 21 days as suggested by Srimbs? Thank you for mentioning the other mantra you used to chant as well! Is there a specific way to chant these mantras?

Dear Srimbs,

Thank you for your kind guidance regarding the mantras for job!

Jai Guru Dev,

The complete process for 3rd mantra - >

Unemployment is the worst bane of modern life, which leads to depresssion and loss of confidence. Struggle for survival becomes so hard that a person loses all hope and starts to contemplate upon taking drastic steps. If only such a person could be guided into the Sadhana world be could benefit much by employing this time tested method.

For gaining a good job place a Kaarya Siddhi Yantra on a copper plate in the night of Wednesday. Offer flowers on it. Light a lamp and chant just one round of this Mantra with a coral rosary (मूंगा माला).

Om Shreem Mam Kaarya Siddhi Kari Kari Hreem Phat

ॐ श्रीं मम कार्य सिद्धि करी करी ह्रीं फट

Repeat the ritual each night for 8 days, thus concluding the Sadhana on next Wednesday. The Sadhak must leave the rosary in the roots of Peepal tree. The Yantra he should carry to interviews and examinations, till he lands a job. After that it should be dropped in a river or a pond.

Thanks very much Haritha and Dhrivbhura for the advice.

One more question.

Do you know the following mantra...

Thiru Neela Kantam.

Is this a mantra in tamil or a regular sanskrit mantra.

Is it effective and how does it help.

Thanks.

my name is balraj singh

i was born in jakarta-indonesia

09 april 1974 night time

i have been without job for over 2 years. and it is so difficult to me to get a job. i have been trying alot but always stuck and gone with the wind. life has been so hard for me as i have wife and one daughter to support to.

swamiji please help to find out whats wrong with me and what should i do to overcome all these obstacles?

Dear Dhruvbhura ji,

My brother lost his job. can you please suggest him a ready ..

17th March 1974

Time: 02:00 AM

Latitude: 030:55:N / Longitude: 074:36:E

Thank you very much.

Dear Guruji,

My Name is Ravinder. I am working in Software company. From last 4 month I (including all employee) am not getting my salary. Also I am not getting any interview call from other companies. Can anyone help me wht to do.? How to find new job.? Is there any mantra which help me to get job immediately.?

My details are

DOB :24 Jul 1969

Time :03:15 AM

Place: New Delhi

Plz help me as I am not able to support my family.

Ravinder

Dear Astrologerji,

I had a very good job in Finance till Mar2008. Then i got married in april2008 and came to UK in may 2009. I have not been able to get a single interview call since then.

My birth details are

DOB: 1st June 1982, TOB: 11.20 pm POB; Bhilai, Chattisgarh, India

Along with the mantras specified by you, what should i do to get a job...Please help me as i am under lot of stress because despite having MBA(Finance), havent been able to get a job..

Thanks and Regards,

Annie

@ all-

Sorry friends, i am keeping too busy to address all here. I atleast plan to take 1 kundali per week.

@Ashi2001 ->

The reason behind taking your brother case is good attitude towards other members & helping nature.

God bless you. I hope appolonius finds a cure.

For brother ->

For correct prediction, i would like to know ->

-When did he loose his job

-More enemies then good loyal friends?

-Relationship with Wife? recently he had some fight her, in and around same time when he lost job?

Kindly revert back asap/ or sms me when u post answer

Regards,

Dhruv Bhura

Babaji pls help me out it has been long i had been unemployed and now i feel frustated and feel like dying pls help me out.

my details are as below

Name anshu

DOB :14 apr 1975

Time :7.48 AM

Place: Patahankot (punjab)

Dear guruji

Pls help me i had lost my job . now leave alone job i am not getting interview calls and i am feeling very low and depressed.

My details are

DOB :14 apr 1975

Time :7.48 AM

Place: Patahankot (punjab)

Thank you so much Dhruv ji for responding back. I really pray that appolonius finds the cure. You are so right in a way that my brother had too many fights with his wife lately ...they fights were not very major but it did happen for 2 1/2 months or so. The last date at work was Feb. 28th, 2009. I think my brother has couple of friends, most of them pretend to be very loyal but are his enemies in true sense.

Thank you so much once again.

Best Regards,

Ashi