IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
divyarup

tantra prayog

Rate this topic

brothers n sisters

One old relative is doing tantra prayog on me and making me to suffer .I am not writing what all damage he has done on my health.I am in thiries and he is in sixties.

I observed strange thinng. Presently i am looking more older than my age. and he is looking younger at least 15-20 years of his age from last 5-6 years. He also became very intelligent whic he wasnt earlier.

Is it possble by tantra to hijack someboy's youthfulness and intelligence?

I suspect he must be a expert tantric himself.

what is the way to destroy his vidya,by force if necessary?

Somebody told me to break his frontal teeth.

Is there any other way?

Please help

Best thing is to protect yourself- either by using a physical/mantra kavacha or by getting someone else to do it for you. Do not retaliate in kind - it will create bad karma for you - which you will need to pay for. If it is a lower prayoga, it will backfire instantly. If it is a higher prayoga, it will any way be paid for..

hi Durgaputra

Actually i am having protection , kavach etc. I am chanting mantra and stotra. bUt this person breaks it within 2-3 weeks and problem starts again.

I am in process to get more protection. But it is like invisble war between us. He keeps on attacking and I am going on protecting. So somebody told me , if he is tantric.Then to eliminate his vidya, ot he way by which he can not perform is vidya is to break his teeth.

As he is older doesnt fear for death or any consequence

My whole life is ruined by this person.

Hi! If I may ask- how do you know it is this person and not some other ? In my limited knowledge, I have not come across teeth being connected with any prayoga or siddhi. In any case, I suggest that you can take up pranayama. This is indeed part of tantra upasana and it will give you more energy. Even if someone is stealing from you, you would have more energy.

What kavacha, mantra and stotra are you chanting/using ?

Consequences are across lifetimes, even if it is of little comfort to you now. Use of such practice for dush-karma affects not only the one who is doing it, but is supposed to affect even that person who is his Guru.

Thnaks brothers

@Durgaputra

I know this person who is our close relative. His behaviour,his habits, incidents and some proofs which can indicate that he is culprit. We are 100 % sutre. Even i asked him about this,he gave me evasive answer.

Ok now i come to the point.Actually i had written half the solution as i was expecting the rest part from others.

Ok this solution was told to me by one sadhak is by force break the front teeth of person and forcibly stuff his mouth with human eccetra.

This is practice in rural areas when people find this kind of person make peoples life miserable.He saw this punishment in his village when he was young.It makes tantric to make his vidya ineffective , he can not use his vidya in life.

Although this is unethical and dirty.But i think this person deserve this.

Surprisingly i had visualisation of breaking his teeth ( not later part )even before sadhaka told me the solution.

I was angry and i thought this. Ofcourse this feeling was not in intention to break his vidya but just my anger.

Hi divyarup,

I just saw this thread... and i can fully understand your problem because my cousin brother also suffered similar problem... he came in contact with a Baba in village who gave him some mantra to recite (Gurudiksha), in span of 5-6 years my brother was completely obsessed with this man he lost his youth he lost his business he lost his knowledge and everything ... even then he was not ready to listen to leave this man (because as per Hindu ritual if someone leaves his Guru he will suffer for thousand of birth... BULLSHIT). Fortunately we met some other person a village and that person told us some strange things he told that that when a person do some recitation (japa) and if his kundalini start to awake then he start producing Amrit inside his body now if Guru is positive and morally correct then he will let this substance consumed by his discipile (who is creator of that substance) and it will lead to spiritual growth of shishya.

BUT

some (actually most of) GURUS they are weak both morally and physically and what they do is 1.make some disciples 2.give them gurudiksha 3.when disciples start making Amrit, GURU consumes it for himself so that he can attain higher siddhis (but this wrong doing will ultimately let that GURU to his downfall) but this also lets shishya suffer.

So yes people can suck other people energies without the other person knowing (in scientific terms these people are called Psychic Vampires).

As for the cure I am also searching for it because i do not want myself to know that most of the failures were not caused by my weakness but because of some person's wrong doing (which in this case is black magic).

As for the case of my cousin ... that other wise person did some ritual and now brother has left that GURU (who i compare to weak maneater lion).

Fact -> after giving GuruDiksha to my brother that GURU progressed for continuoslly 5-6 years his face was shining like sun he made more and more discipiles in that village on the other hand my brother lost everything

After my brother left that Guru his condition stated to improve now he is married doing a good business and trying to continue his pooja (different from what that old bastard told him)... on the other hand now that Guru's face is blackened all his tej gone, many discipiles have left himbut along with it he took youth of my brother and gave 6 years of suffering to him.