IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Boldsukh

Please help me...

Rate this topic

HK devotees...

I'm from Mongolia. One of the devotee from Mongolia. We have in Mongolia only one temple. But it's enough for us. Because we are not so many devotees in there. Actually I involved KC from 2 years ago. But now I'm decided to go KC way. Sorry for my bad englsh I'm trying to improve my english. And in Mongolia we have not enough to get education abour KC. From 1 year ago I'm trying to go India to get some training about KC. But all my attempts failed. Can you help me to suggest cheapest possible ISCKON training to me?

I have no such money.. But I will try my best!

Now I'm chanting every day 16 rounds and following 4 principles.. But I want to learn, to know more about Veda, Krishna.. Please help me give some advice? I think in India I can get most cheapest education which I can pay.. I saw in USA or Europe has some colleges.. But for me it's impossible..Price is too high and for Mongolians that countries visas hard to get...

In India I don't care where am I would like to go.. At least there have some authorized or ISKCON trainer would be fine for me.. Now I'm in Korea. Indian embassy can grant me student visa or employee visa (which are long term visas). I think KC training takes some time.(at least 2,3 years) I don't care where am I living, I just care everyday spiritual programs or training education which is going to change me useful person for Krishna. One of my friend studying in Surathkal, Karnataka. He got some VOICE training which is conducting Pune temple. And I'm trying to go Pune. But process is too slow. And not guaranteed. And I saved little bit money for this kind of things. I'm 25 years old. I want to learn more about KC. In Vrindavan ISKCON has VIHE center. But my friend suggested me first don't go in there. It's holy place, I may do some error. But in internet I searched. Mayapur also has VIHE isn't it? I don't know except VOICE centers or VIHE centers. Is have there anything you can suggest to me?

Thank you..

YS Boldsukh

I just care everyday spiritual programs or training education which is going to change me useful person for Krishna. by boldsukh
From 1 year ago I'm trying to go India to get some training about KC. But all my attempts failed. by boldsukh
hi boldsukh...you can private message me if you like. My spiritual master lives in Puri...he is 37 yo and knowledgeable in computers and may have good advice for you how to puruse living in India to learn vedic culture. He would be happy to talk with you.

private message me and I will give you his e-mail address and internet forum. You may introduce your self at either of these places, the way you have done here, - if you wish to ask questions..

first find which colleges you can goto, and contact them. Maybe they don't have spaces, when you go. First find out!!!!!! by pankaja

Yes, good idea pankaja, boldsukh may like to ask these questions to find a way.

All the best for him.

y.s.

sure can imagine that pankaja...needs good advice and planning hey.

maybe oneday you and me will stay in india too, for some time to study:). hari! hari!

i hope boldsukh can find a way.

sure can imagine that pankaja...needs good advice and planning hey.

maybe oneday you and me will stay in india too, for some time to study:). hari! hari!

i hope boldsukh can find a way.

:eek3: i like travel more, study is for geeks.:eek4::)

HK

Thank you for your advices. Thank you Narasingh, Lotusflower and Bija pbjs. Bija pb as you said below can I send to you private messages? In order to contact your master to ask something ? Something is about me.. You almost know what things I'm going to ask..

I have never been to India. But definately feel free to ask questions here, others may know, hey...

When you write to people share about your life and hopes for devotion...I am sure good people and teachers will assist you on your journey. And some may share their experiences too. good travels..