IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
datsy

rudraksh

Rate this topic

I have recently bought a rudraksha which is black in colour round in shape not the exact ekamukhi(one face) but still only has one face and its round in shape unlike the normal eka mukhi which is not exact round shape.. but this one has a sign of aum, a snake (sarpa) and a trishul in it which i seriously think has been carved out... i m not sure about this one ,,but do rudraksha really have signs of all these and that too in an eka mukhi that is exact sphere shaped!!!!

revert if any one have some knowledge about this !!!!!

I have recently bought a rudraksha which is black in colour round in shape not the exact ekamukhi(one face) but still only has one face and its round in shape unlike the normal eka mukhi which is not exact round shape.. but this one has a sign of aum, a snake (sarpa) and a trishul in it which i seriously think has been carved out... i m not sure about this one ,,but do rudraksha really have signs of all these and that too in an eka mukhi that is exact sphere shaped!!!!

revert if any one have some knowledge about this !!!!!

Hi Datsy,

Round shaped Eka Mukhi Rudraksha from Nepal is almost a myth and it is unknown if someone really owns it. The ones being sold in the market are actually underdevloped 4 or 5 mukhis, which will show only one mukhi from outside but if x-rayed, will show 4 or five seeds inside. Due to its huge demand and unavailability, people are selling these kind of fake beads to cash their pockets.

Try reading public forums like indidivine and educated yourself, prior to making any purchases of Rudraksha's.

Best,

Ram

god created man to become saints

but man created some good and not so good machines and androids

x-ray machines equals to radio activity killing man god cellsand consciousness

so man has no god cell only hyper active cells

nobody should put their veggies under x-ray machines and then eat it!!! :eek2:

Om

Reading information about Rudrakshas I rely on the Scriptures and seers because they are authorities beyond any doubt. For 1-14 mukhi, they are depicted in available the Rudrakshajabalopanishad, Shiva Purana, Devi Purana. Some pages give passages in English taken from Padma Purana, although the are fragmentary. I see a need to gather and present orderly the exact English translations of the information from all Indian Scriptures. Moreover some translations are possibly very exact i.e. 8 mukhi Rudraksha is explained in Rudrakshajabalopanishad as Ashthamatradhidaivatham and something like ... Washwashthakaprijam caiva Ganga pritikaram tatha if I can remember now. However in all translations into English I don't find anything about Vasus and Ganga.

Next, there is a need to get to the exact scriptural information about higher mukhis, above 14 mukhi. I would like to read about them in the form the Scriptures treat and explain their nature and effect. But I cannot find anything about them in available English-translated scriptures. I live in Poland.

I asekd about Rudrakshas one of our claivoyants if it is a good word for him. He told me some things in his own words, not having been informed by me, what the Scriptures tell about them. :)

Does anyone of you have literal translation of Padma Purana statements on Rudraksha - everything - and also Agnipurana and other Puranas if they elaborate on Rudrakshas, Brothers?

peace be with you. Om