IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kappor.anju

40 Years But Still Unmarried

Rate this topic

I bow to all esteemed Members here ,and want there in guidence in my life .So far nothing gud happen in my life and at the age of 40 i am still Unmarried woman,My Dad and mom is now too old and Day or night they are so tensed for me for last couple of years ,This makin me very very tensed thses days and :(

I request to all Estemmed member here to plz look into my horoscope and Guide me wheater there is any chance of my marriege at this age or I have to see my parents cry till they alive....Plz help me and tell me my future ..i am not workin anywhere..

Anju Kappor

7 Dec 1969,Time Of Birth 01:05 AM,Agra ,Uttarpradesh

dear anju,

your running sani mahadasa at the moment and it is debilitated in the 8th house and directly aspecting your 7th house lord (the house of marriage) jupiter in the 2nd house. this saturn is hurting you as far as marriage is concerned, as it looks to me. this saturn mahadasha will finish on the 22nd of november this year only. remember that saturn MD lasts 19 long years. in your case it started in 1990. rahu is the only planet that is placed in the star/nakshtra of jupiter in the birth chart. rahu is placed in the 6th house with mars.

i personally believe that during the MD/AD/PD of rahu you should have a decent chance of getting married. there is a chance that you will get married between the months of july and december this year only. let us wait and watch.

please note that i am not an expert and just a student of astrology so my comments must not be taken too seriously. good luck and regards,

ravi

http://tech.ourastrology/

Dear kappor.anju

As watchthisfree said - You are currently running Saturn Mahadasa from 1990 and runs until 2009 Oct. Sat is debilitated in 8th house and aspecting the 7th lord Jupiter and also the UL. UL has Venus but also has Sun (another dusthana).

With Merc mahadasa beginning in 2009 Oct - Merc is in 2nd from UL - indicates sustaining a relationship. You should be married in your 40 yr - before Dec 2009.

Fast on Tuesday and pray to lord Vishnu by listening/reciting Vishnu Sahasranamam daily.

With Best Wishes

Classic72

UL is Upapada Lagna - it is the Arudha of the 12th house. If you are familiar with Arudha Lagna this should fall in place.

Arudha Lagna is the Arudha of the 1st house (tangible manifestation) of the 1st house. UL is for the 12th house.

For Ex. Say for Cancer Lagna - Mercury (12th lord) is in Aquarius. Basically Mercury is 9 houses removed from the 12th house - So counting 9 from Aquarius - we get Libra. So UL will be in Libra.

Again Arudha of a house cannot be in 1st and 7th from that house - in such cases we add another 10 houses and place the Arudha there.

Say for example in the above case - Cancer lagna, Merc is in 3rd house (Virgo) it is 4 houses removed from 12th. Counting 4 from Virgo - we reach Sagittarius - Now the UL would be in 1st or 7th from its original. In these cases we add another 10 houses ( 270 degrees ) to this and so the UL now ends up back in Virgo.

Now why UL and what's the connection with marriage?

In any relationship/contract Each party gives up something or compromises or separates from something they considered their's. There is some sacrifice involved. May be some freedom, some income is spent on family, more time for the family, More responsibilities etc.,

Also 12th house indicates pleasures of the bed, sleep. If we did Bhavat Bhavam - Counting houses from other houses - We can get a lot more.

For example this is 4th (house) from 9th (Dharma) - Start a home for pursuing dharma etc.,

UL is also considered a focal point of wedding and marital life. 2nd from UL indicates how well the marriage is sustained (or not sustained when afflicted). Find out who (which persons) are supporting the marriage, who is opposed, what causes it to break etc.,

Again this is primarily used only in Rasi and Navamsa. For subsequent marriages we take the eighth from the first UL as the UL for the second (or subsequent) marriages. In the above case if Libra is UL for first marriage, Taurus will be the UL for second and so on.

In cases of where a native is experiencing delays or denials in relationships - the native is advised to fast on UL lord weekday and pray to the 2nd lord from UL. In the above case Native would be fasting on Fridays (Libra ruled by Venus -> Friday) and pray to a deity indicative of 2nd lord from UL - Mars (Narasimha or Karthikeya or Hanuman)

Hope this explains about UL

Classic72

UL is Upapada Lagna - it is the Arudha of the 12th house.

Dear Classic72ji,

Thanks a lot for the explaination. I am really impressed and indebted. Memebrs like yourself are a great asset to this forum. I know the basic/vedic astrology and now learning a bit of krishnamurti paddhati (KP system) as it is said to be more scientific and easy to grasp. regards,

ravi.....

Just responding to your header, Sir!

Forty years and not married?

Count your blessings!

Some of the accomplished jyotishis from what I hear have not been married or got widowed and did not remarry etc and thus found all the time that is needed to serve Jyotish!

Count your destined blessings!

What have you done for Jyotish? Or have you??

I bow to all esteemed Members here ,and want there in guidence in my life .So far nothing gud happen in my life and at the age of 40 i am still Unmarried woman,My Dad and mom is now too old and Day or night they are so tensed for me for last couple of years ,This makin me very very tensed thses days and :(

I request to all Estemmed member here to plz look into my horoscope and Guide me wheater there is any chance of my marriege at this age or I have to see my parents cry till they alive....Plz help me and tell me my future ..i am not workin anywhere..

Anju Kappor

7 Dec 1969,Time Of Birth 01:05 AM,Agra ,Uttarpradesh

Dear All,

Please help me too.I turned 34 years today.My DOB is 10 th Jan,1975,Bhatinda Punjab,time is 12:58a.am.Please advise me when i will get married.i get offers of those which i cant even think of.eithger they are mangliks or not settled/or i dint find compatible.would i be happy after marriage. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............look at my horoscope and advise me.many of them says i will nt get of my choice nad my life is full of negatives.i am planning to do sadhnas too.but dont know when to start.Kindly gimme the solution.

I bow to all estemmed members who guide me and show me some light , i dont know why this happened to me despite the fact that i dont have done anything wrong to anyone in my life ,but i hope rest will be not be as dark as it was in past ...Thnx a lot to everyone ....

Dear All,

As mentioned above kindly give me the solution .As described earlier My DOB is 10th Jan 1975 ,Bhatinda at 12:58 am.Please advise me when will i get married.I have no solution.All proposals which i get is not compatible.Please read my horoscope.plzzzz......

By R.S.