IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
M.HABEB

this to happen in GAZAH

Rate this topic

I have an old friend who is a German-Jew. He told me that Israel had to do all this stuff to defend itself. After listening to Alex Jones for the last year and doing a lot of reading I have come to the conclusion that levels of the Israeli government have basically been in control of America for many years. I have nothing against the Israeli people as I am sure they have plenty of good people.

I have come to the view that America was originally founded on the ideals of Jesus or at least that was the notion and obviously in regards to the Native Americans that turned out to be bullshit but I know Native Americans that are now fighting to get America back to its ideals and the constitution. My view is that the British bankers and the Israelis that are in control of the Us Government and using it for war profiteering and exploitation are basically the same as the pharisees and now are crucifying Jesus again and trying to crucify the world as well. It looks to me like America will never be free until we get out of everyone elses problems and do not let foreign operatives infiltrate our government.

I feel bad for my German-Jew friend as he is mostly a good person but his vision on this is clouded by various reasons in my opinion.

I have an old friend who is a German-Jew. He told me that Israel had to do all this stuff to defend itself. After listening to Alex Jones for the last year and doing a lot of reading I have come to the conclusion that levels of the Israeli government have basically been in control of America for many years. I have nothing against the Israeli people as I am sure they have plenty of good people.

I have come to the view that America was originally founded on the ideals of Jesus or at least that was the notion and obviously in regards to the Native Americans that turned out to be bullshit but I know Native Americans that are now fighting to get America back to its ideals and the constitution. My view is that the British bankers and the Israelis that are in control of the Us Government and using it for war profiteering and exploitation are basically the same as the pharisees and now are crucifying Jesus again and trying to crucify the world as well. It looks to me like America will never be free until we get out of everyone elses problems and do not let foreign operatives infiltrate our government.

I feel bad for my German-Jew friend as he is mostly a good person but his vision on this is clouded by various reasons in my opinion.

So it is only British bankers and Israelis who are war profiteering? :rolleyes2: Wouldn't the fact that America was founded on Christian ideals (which promote the belief in the second coming and rapture) serve as American impetus to manipulate the issues of the middle east? It is the Christian goal to see Jesus on the Cross since that is their only chance of redemption and salvation. This whole statement stinks of racism and Lutherism. This idea of singling out Israel is full-on anti-semite philosophy. Buddy, you might do well to not listen to Alex Jones for the next year. The Abrahemic religions seem to be the disfunctional variable. Let us also not forget what the pledge of the leading party of Gaza is. At this point, both sides are obviously operating under the "Kill, or be Killed" philosophy. Perhaps you can do a little research to the source of the conflict. http://dancutlermedicalart.com/AlbertEinstein%27sZionism/01EinsteinBeforeZionism.htm

And we've seen what the course of Gaza's actions are when they don't get what they want. End of cease fire then :uzi: Rockets Red Glare, Bombs Bursting in Air....what to do

Obviously you did not read what I wrote. Israelis and British Bankers control the US government, if you disagree then prove it. For America to attain its ideals it needs to break free from these influences in my opinion. I humbly ask and would appreciate it if you would not respond to my posts anymore as I am not either for the Israelis or the Muslims, I wish them both the best just don't want America involved in their affairs and your attempts to charactarize me or Alex Jones as choosing sides are inaccurate. Emotional knee jerk responses to opinions that oppose your world view and desperate tactics such as using the race card are not interesting ground or terms for discussions in my opinion so I think it is best if we mutually agree to cease communication with one another.

That's paradoxical, brother, but I'll try not to be so abrasive. In hindsight, I came off pretty "off-the-top". I'm for neither of them either, and yet I wish the best for both of them. I think that statements like,

"My view is that the British bankers and the Israelis that are in control of the Us Government and using it for war profiteering and exploitation are basically the same as the pharisees and now are crucifying Jesus again and trying to crucify the world as well."
are uncalled for and not only relinquish the personal responsibilities of all those involved in war profiteering, but place the full burden on a select few. You obviously targeted Israelis and British Bankers as being in control of the US Government. I don't think I misunderstood that. I don't think shifting the burden of proof to me helps this subject any. I am not the one making a claim that Jews and Brits are in control of US. Last I checked George W. Bush was the president (2 terms!) and it is he that has the right to declare war. I'm sure there are Brits, Israelites, Americans, Saudis, and Palestinians who profit off of war. Call a spade a spade, it isn't just a Jew and a Brit who spill blood. And what about the "rapture and second coming" point I made. Why does it have to be a Jew who has interest in Israel. What about the East Gate in Jerusalem and the Christian interests there? I think your isolation of "Israelites" is unfair, and please don't think I am targeting you. It was just your statement. I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable. I'll try to not repeat that. Cheers!

My view is based on the book The Creature From Jekyll Island. As far as Christians go there are "Christians" that are involved in the whole thing karmically speaking so to be fair it is not all Israelis I can grant you that although even though Bush classifies himself as a Christian his actions make you wonder. It is also my view that the politicians are merely puppets of the foreign bankers. I do not even think it is the Israeli people it is a small group of the Jewish upper crust and foreign Bankers that have manipulated America into becoming karmically involved in this nightmare. That is my view based on what I have read.

Just as much, I think it fair for you to say pseudo-Jews. My point is, and was from the beginning, that targeting Jews (along with Bankers) is very direct and I wanted to bring into that theory that there are others who stand to gain just as much, if not more, by war mongering, than some people who happen to be Jewish. The only thing that sets Jews apart is that their name is synonymous with both a faith and a race. It seems to me that in honesty, it is a class warfare. This world is a trigger happy world and it is easy to blame others. The Jews were blamed in Nazi Germany for odd things too. The link I posted has excellent documentation of the types of propaganda that come up and more surprisingly the power people give to propaganda (in which usually an incomplete truth lends power to propaganda).

In my view there are members of the Israeli government that have manipulated America. I never targeted jews in any way in fact I said I have nothing at all against the Israeli people to begin with. I even said I view the few Israelis that are doing this are equivalent to the Pharisees. You are just being hyper politically correct in my opinion. Either you agree or disagree that the Israeli government tries to and has manipulated America but nowhere did I encourage any racism or targeting of Jews. My point all along is America should quit being manipulated and resist the temptation to get involved in all these complicated foreign wars and affairs. Even my German-Jew friend admits the Israeli government manipulates America but he thinks it is ok because Israel needs to do this to defend itself.

The Jewish lobby in Washington is very strong. But those are American Jews and it is their constitutional right to lobby just like every other American. They give a lot of money to Senators etc. and that influences their vote.

In San Francisco all the politicians have to kiss the gay communities arse or they won't get elected.

Nothing new here.

The Jewish lobby in Washington is very strong.

Not any more.The jewish influence on american establishment is on downhill and there are no signs whatsover of getting back that influence they lost.

Sorry, AncientMariner' But i have to tell you something, you,like suchandra on this board form your opinions based on stupid theories and warped opinions.

Until the philosophy which hold one race

Superior and another inferior

Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned

Everywhere is war, me say war

That until there are no longer first class

And second class citizens of any nation

Until the colour of a man's skin

Is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes

Me say war

That until the basic human rights are equally

Guaranteed to all, without regard to race

Dis a war

That until that day

The dream of lasting peace, world citizenship

Rule of international morality

Will remain in but a fleeting illusion

To be pursued, but never attained

Now everywhere is war, war

hey narasingha, that is Highly Selaisse of you to quote the Lion of Judah in this context. The Bob Marley tune is registering.

It is not Jews, its materialists that cause all the trouble, and materialists are fully employed by all sides of all wars. A fanatic has no religious designation, though they are incorrectly called muslims, christians, jews, hindus, etc. A fanatic decries the self realization process where one freely accepts service to the Supreme Lord is the best course of action. They (te fanatics) insist that you follow them, not the Lord of all Jews, Christians, Muslims, Hindus.

Gilgamesh is turning in his tomb.

mahak

Not any more.The jewish influence on american establishment is on downhill and there are no signs whatsover of getting back that influence they lost.

Sorry, AncientMariner' But i have to tell you something, you,like suchandra on this board form your opinions based on stupid theories and warped opinions.

We already know that your theories and world view is the only one that is right. You are a very objective person and constantly tell people that don't to your view that their view is stupid. No need to tell me that anymore as you have made it clear that you are right and all knowing and anyone else who views things differently is subscribing to stupidity. I am impressed with your omniscience but no need to repeat it to me anymore so if you could refrain from replying to my posts anymore it would be appreciated unless you are going to say something you haven't already told me. My views and posts are probably as predictable as yours but the difference is that I quit responding to your posts when you made it clear that my wordview is stupid as I knew then this fella is permanently fixed in his position no need to discuss further with a person who is permanently fixed in their position. You are still responding to mine just to tell me my view is stupid and I can predict if you respond to my posts in the future it will most likely just be to chime in tell me how my worldview is stupid so this predictability just becomes boring and not interesting grounds and terms for a discussion.

hey narasingha, that is Highly Selaisse of you to quote the Lion of Judah in this context. The Bob Marley tune is registering.

It is not Jews, its materialists that cause all the trouble, and materialists are fully employed by all sides of all wars. A fanatic has no religious designation, though they are incorrectly called muslims, christians, jews, hindus, etc. A fanatic decries the self realization process where one freely accepts service to the Supreme Lord is the best course of action. They (te fanatics) insist that you follow them, not the Lord of all Jews, Christians, Muslims, Hindus.

Gilgamesh is turning in his tomb.

mahak

This is true but in analyzing what is going on in America and not analyzing the monetary policy, who is behind it and how it works is like sticking your head in the sand.

We already know that your theories and world view is the only one that is right.

I dont mind calling a spade a spade.

You are a very objective person and constantly tell people that don't to your view that their view is stupid.

I could be stupid sometimes but your conspiracy theories are plain nonsense because they are not based on any facts but opinions of some people.

if you could refrain from replying to my posts anymore it would be appreciated unless you are going to say something you haven't already told me.

Ok.I will remove your name from the quotes.

But this is an open forum not your personal blog.

Israel is not defending itself

it is killing the civilians in Gaza

watch the channels not Israel channel they are lying , see the pictures in the websites

they destroy almost everything in Gaza they don't kill the fighters in Gaza they kill the childern ,women the innocents in Gaza

they are using illegal weopons to kill them

everyone must stop this violance against Gazan people

Israel is not defending itself

it is killing the civilians in Gaza

watch the channels not Israel channel they are lying , see the pictures in the websites

they destroy almost everything in Gaza they don't kill the fighters in Gaza they kill the childern ,women the innocents in Gaza

they are using illegal weapons to kill them

everyone must stop this vilolence against Gazan people

Hamas should be stamped out. They hide behind woman and children stockpiling weapons next to schools and hospitals and firing their rockets non stop from among populated areas.

<table><tbody><tr><td>3kd3mc3of1f212614291b2eb63e03dbaa1f5f.jpg</td> <td>

</td></tr></tbody></table>

The Israeli's pulled out of Gaza in 2006 and look what the Palestinians have done with the land. Grow food? No. They use it as a staging ground to target and shell Israeli civilians.

Keep poking a giant with a sharp stick, but don't be surprised if he finally decides enough is enough.

Hamas should be stamped out. They hide behind woman and children stockpiling weapons next to schools and hospitals and firing their rockets non stop from among populated areas

Yes, thats my sentiment as well, infact Israel should go to the suppliers of these weopons and sort them out too (Iran)

I came across this recently

israel-x-palestina-580x435.jpg

I think it shows well the tragedy of today. <!--[if gte mso 10]> .......> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Mangal; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} ........> <![endif]--><!--[if gte vml 1]><v:shapetype id="_x0000_t75" coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" o:preferrelative="t" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f"> <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"/> <v:formulas> <v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"/> <v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"/> <v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"/> <v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"/> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"/> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"/> <v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"/> <v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"/> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"/> <v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"/> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"/> <v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"/> </v:formulas> <v:path o:extrusionok="f" gradientshapeok="t" o:connecttype="rect"/> <o:lock v:ext="edit" aspectratio="t"/> </v:shapetype><v:shape id="_x0000_i1025" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="" style='width:337.5pt; height:84.75pt'> <v:imagedata src="file:///C:\Users\Nitai\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.jpg" o:href="cid:BF6EFACE3B344477BD98ABB384CD8B67@D3RKLC61"/> </v:shape><![endif]--><!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->

Yes Iran has to be dealt with. So many troops in Iraq has made dealing with Iran in the way it should be dealt with impossible. Israel reportedly asked the US for bunker busting bombs to take out Iran's nuclear sites but was denied by the US. Another Bush bungle I am afraid.

I came across this recently

israel-x-palestina-580x435.jpg

I think it shows well the tragedy of today. <!--[if gte mso 10]> .......> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Mangal; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} ........> <![endif]--><!--[if gte vml 1]><v:shapetype id="_x0000_t75" coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" o:preferrelative="t" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f"> <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"/> <v:formulas> <v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"/> <v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"/> <v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"/> <v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"/> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"/> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"/> <v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"/> <v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"/> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"/> <v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"/> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"/> <v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"/> </v:formulas> <v:path o:extrusionok="f" gradientshapeok="t" o:connecttype="rect"/> <o:lock v:ext="edit" aspectratio="t"/> </v:shapetype><v:shape id="_x0000_i1025" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="" style='width:337.5pt; height:84.75pt'> <v:imagedata src="file:///C:\Users\Nitai\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.jpg" o:href="cid:BF6EFACE3B344477BD98ABB384CD8B67@D3RKLC61"/> </v:shape><![endif]--><!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->

For sure. That shows the truth of the situation perfectly

Hamas should be stamped out. They hide behind woman and children stockpiling weapons next to schools and hospitals and firing their rockets non stop from among populated areas.

Have you ever been to Ghaza? Very few unpopulated areas there... it is just one big ghetto full of miserable people... And of course you and other Israel apologists would like the Palestinians to lay low while Jews steal their land and kill their people as they please. Or at least come out in the open and allow themselves to be destroyed in one aerial carpet bombing.

Israel is a terrorist country, just like Hamas is a terrorist organization. They both use sheer terror on the civilian population to accomplish their dirty goals.

The ratio has always been 100 dead Palestinians for one dead Jew. This time is no exception. These people are common war criminals, and they get away with murder because they have a big attack dog on the leash: USA.