IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
nishant52

How to increase my body weight ??

Rate this topic

Dear Nishant

Namastay !!!

here is complete course about the medicines for Increase weight and all those medicines are pure Ayurvedic and herbal so you can call it as Herbal suppliments food..

Namastay ..

As you told me about the medicines of Weight gain are as follows..

Preparation number 1--

Purnarnavadi mandoor

Shatavaryadi churna

Ashwagandha churna

Musli Paak

theeksa loah bashma

Bang bhasma

Prawal bhasma

Abhrak bhsasma

konch beech

sugar powder

----------------------------

ALl those herbs churna prepare together to form one seperate compound that need to take 7-8gm of powder with milk, cream or luke warm water. u can take in morning and in night before sleeping..

regards

When increasing weight you must excercise sufficiently so the weight will be mostly muscle. This is called lean body mass. If you don't workout what you gain will be mostly fat.

To gain one poind of body weight you must consume 3,200 calories more than your body uses. 3,200 cals. =1 pound or app. 1/2 kilo.

Founds to concentrate on are nuts and seed and especially good are beans. Beans are low fat, high protein, high calorie foods. You won't gain muscle from fruits and lettuce although you should eat lots of those too.

Good luck

if you are not a big eater with poor appetite try chewing small amounts of calmus root. It increases appetite and has even been used in treatment of anorexia nervosa.

The calamus stimulates stomach muscle movements and inspires appetite. But small amounts only should be used as in larger doses the muscle movments may cause vomiting.

The calamus also has very beneficial anti-anxiety properties and a mild non-addictive stimulant which promotes activity and good muscle tone.

A very delicate beautiful plant.

if you are not a big eater with poor appetite try chewing small amounts of calmus root. It increases appetite and has even been used in treatment of anorexia nervosa.

The calamus stimulates stomach muscle movements and inspires appetite. But small amounts only should be used as in larger doses the muscle movments may cause vomiting.

The calamus also has very beneficial anti-anxiety properties and a mild non-addictive stimulant which promotes activity and good muscle tone.

A very delicate beautiful plant.

calamus is indeed wonderful. The story is it was used a a cleanser of the subtle nadis by kundalini yogis when preparing their systems for the rising of shakti.

Helps me with my ADD.

The story is it was used a a cleanser of the subtle nadis by kundalini yogis when preparing their systems for the rising of shakti.

That's really interesting.

I use it as an anxiolytic often...leaving it in the side of my mouth.

Hari bol,

My height is 5' 7".

My weight is 48 Kgs.

My age is 20 yrs.

I'm thin.

I want to increase my weight.

So, please suggest me a VEGETARIAN DIET for increasing my weight.

nishant52,

I also had difficulty with gaining weight. I can tell you what worked for me:

Live austerely for a month or two. Live as though you were in a monastery. Eat simple foods like kicchedi and roti (no puris). This time is a great time to catch up on spirituality since your body will not be concetrating on building up its matter but focusing on stimulating its awareness (this is the body's most important factor and something it always keeps energy available for). During this time you should excersize isometrically. Do pushups, pullups and situps. I was able to do literal 1-armed pullups during this stage of my regimen. Climb ropes etc... You might notice a reduction in your frame. This is expected. You are creating lean muscle tissue.

After this time (4 weeks minimum) you should begin a regimen of eating richly. Eat at least 1/2 kg. of paneer every 4 days along with bread (if in India eat naan not puri or roti) Eat varieties of fruits and eat a varied diet. DO NOT fall into a predictable routine in your diet, but keep it FULL of nutrition. Drink cold milk, lots of butter. Be uninhibited in your diet, eat what you feel is palatable and don't eat anything to the point of distaste. IMPORTANT: Don't eat so much of anything that the thought of it becomes unpalatable)

I can't stress how important it is for you to maintain vigorous excersize during this time. Don't do too much cardiovascular (some is important) but lift heavier weights particularly focusing on proper technique. Excersize large muscle groups, like legs and back, stomach etc. During this time, if you'd like to work on sculpting your body then do so.

If you can do this you will notice a remarkeable improvement in your physique and health, as well as an increase in your body-mass index.

Good Luck, May you use your stronger body for the benefit of mankind.

Gaura Hari Bol

My friend...When I was 20 I asked same question and found ways to increase my weight. To day I am 86KG and I am unable to loose weight and looks like I am going to run into all kinds of Heart related problems...

So ...just one word of caution...Be careful when weight start to go up....Stay healthy.

My friend...When I was 20 I asked same question and found ways to increase my weight. To day I am 86KG and I am unable to loose weight and looks like I am going to run into all kinds of Heart related problems...

So ...just one word of caution...Be careful when weight start to go up....Stay healthy.

Here is a good example why you must gain weight by gaining primarily muscle or lean body mass instead of just fat. They both show up on the scale the same but for health they are miles apart.

Weight train and eat more.

Hari om

Sampradaa chikitsa : please try Dasamularishtam chanted with [ spudam] Sampradya gayathri will be very effective without side effects.

Dose 5 ml each morning and evening before meals. with ichapathyam [ self control]

direction : morning facing east and night facing north.

course 3 months recommneded medicine from kottackal or vydyaratnam.

for doubts or clarification feel free to contact

ayushman bhava:

babu

ayurbk@gmail.com