IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
raghavendra83

Will I make it into research?

Rate this topic

I finished my master's in 2007, and from then I have been trying for a seat in a research institute and am not successful in that. Left many job offers in the process. Now working as an assistant and still trying for the seat.

Does my horoscope reflect making it big in research or should I leave the struggle and join a job? :confused:

My parents are also worried about my marriage....

One more doubt is

Some people see the horoscope with Lagna as House 1 & some with Chandra as House 1.

Which is more accurate or can anyone explain me the difference?

DOB : 8th June 1983 Time: 23:22

Place: Bangalore

Thanks a lot for the time.

here is your birth chart. you have aquarius as the ascendent sign and moon is in the 3rd house in aries sign.

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aquarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">04:20:17</td> <td class="contentMailer">Dhanistha-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">23:44:41</td> <td class="contentMailer">Mrugshirsh-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aries</td> <td class="contentMailer">21:27:42</td> <td class="contentMailer">Bharani-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">22:21:01</td> <td class="contentMailer">Rohini-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">00:02:41</td> <td class="contentMailer">Krutika-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">10:57:18</td> <td class="contentMailer">Anuradha-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Cancer</td> <td class="contentMailer">08:53:54</td> <td class="contentMailer">Pushya-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">04:31:00</td> <td class="contentMailer">Chitra-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">01:49:15</td> <td class="contentMailer">Mrugshirsh-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Sagittarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">01:49:15</td> <td class="contentMailer">Mool-1</td></tr></tbody></table>

regards,

ravi.........

if you have a computerised horoscope with you then please look for something called lagna kundli or mool kunldi or birth chart. or simply something saying 'lagna'. this is your birth chart or horoscope. other charts are derived from it to look at a specific aspect of one's life. thanks..

ravi...........

I think you should be able to get into research in the long run, but in the short run I don't find any positive gochar or dasha that will get you your coveted job. The association of 5th lord with 10th (Mercury and Mars), along with Mars 7th from its own house, and the position of Rahu in 5th indicate a career in research.

If you are hurting financially, you could take up a job, and then try for research later on.

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your reply :)

If possible can you comment on my marriage prospects and life in general.

As I have read, Sani in 9th house (Exalted) and Guru in 10th house (both retrograde) should give very good results, but till now I haven't experienced anything of that sort.

Thanks once again.

I think you should be able to get into research in the long run, but in the short run I don't find any positive gochar or dasha that will get you your coveted job. The association of 5th lord with 10th (Mercury and Mars), along with Mars 7th from its own house, and the position of Rahu in 5th indicate a career in research.

If you are hurting financially, you could take up a job, and then try for research later on.

dear raghvedra,

its ok do not worry too much, i have just copied and pasted your planets in a table it is basically your birth chart in a tabulat format. i personally do not see much future in research, although you have to make your own decisions in this regard, thanks,

ravi.....