IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Her1987

Ketu in the 7th house

Rate this topic

I'm gemini ascendant and my 7th house is the sign of Dhanus. Moon is the lord of 2nd house but it is placed with Ketu in the 7th house of Marriage and Partnership. I've seen in my personal life that my relationships break without any reason. Moreover, I'm a mangleek (Mars in the 4th house) in my Lagna chart.

Is the break in relationships because of Moon and Ketu's conjunction in the 7th house or is it because of me being a mangleek? Please suggest me some remedies for Ketu in the 7th house.

Furthermore, I got to know that Rahu who is in the Lagna is aspecting the 7th house. I don't have Kaal Sarpa Yoga. I've Moon+Ketu in the 7th house. Does all these is creating the issue which I mentioned above? Can anyone please suggest remedies for it.

Cany anyone please help me out in getting the answers for my above mentioned query. Please suggest me any occult remedy for Rahu and Ketu as both of them are exalted in my chart.

Dear Her1987,

Reviewing your chart for your query.

Gemini Ascendant with exalted Venus in the 10th is aspected by Sat and Mars. Saturn is retrograde. This indicates Venus is highly afflicted and in a cursed state.

The dispositor of Venus is Jupiter; Jupiter is well placed in a trine but also afflicted by aspect of Sun and Rahu; Karaka of the 10th house is Mercury and he is placed in a friends house but in a dusthana.

Your relationship breaking is due to the above afflictions and curses. The remedy for this is to worship Vishnu and Saraswati on a daily basis. Being supportive and helpful to other newly married couples and gaining their goodwill and blessings can also help in alleviating this curse to some extent.

With Best Wishes.

Classic72

Thank You Classic72 Ji. Well since Venus is afflicted by Mars and Saturn, will wearing a Diamond help me in stopping this affliction? Which one is suitable for me Diamond or Yellow Sapphire? Can you please tell me, what are the good and bad planets in my horoscope?

It's DOB- 12/05/1982, TOB- 8.10 AM & POB- Hyderabad.

Here is your birth chart

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">02:25:24</td> <td class="contentMailer">Mrugshirsh-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aries</td> <td class="contentMailer">27:26:51</td> <td class="contentMailer">Krutika-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Sagittarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">12:11:57</td> <td class="contentMailer">Mool-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">06:46:24</td> <td class="contentMailer">Uttarafalguni-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">18:18:04</td> <td class="contentMailer">Rohini-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">09:50:38</td> <td class="contentMailer">Swati-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Pisces</td> <td class="contentMailer">14:54:50</td> <td class="contentMailer">Uttarabhadrapad-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">22:59:57</td> <td class="contentMailer">Hast-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">22:38:03</td> <td class="contentMailer">Punarvasu-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Sagittarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">22:38:03</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvashadha-3</td></tr></tbody></table>

I do not think you have kap sarp yog in the chart.

As Classic72ji has mentioned, Sani and Mangal in the 4th house with Sani being retrogade makes life full of ups and down for you, but it is not end of the world, many people have Rahu and Ketu in the 1st and 7th houses and here it is in Gemini so I personally do not consider it too bad for you. People with such combinations have achieved great heights in their life span. Good luck and thanks

Ravi

I want to clarify one point over here. Is Saturn malefic or is it Mars in my kundali? Among these 2 planets which one is creating problems for me in life? What does Saturn being retrogade means? Is it that Mars with Saturn along with it cancels my mangal dosha? Please throw some light on this point.