IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
srinivasan kannan

love affair of my grandson

Rate this topic

dear learned members

My grandson studying in a US university seems in love with a girl of diffrent cultural backround and his parents object to this relationship while the girl's parents do not mind. Will you pl.anayse his native horoscope to confirm whether this love affair will continue or the boy will give up for the sake of the parents.

DOB: 8,March 1983; TOB:11.24AM; Place: Madras

Thank you

kannan

I feel that he will marry the girl though the relations with his mother and father will remain strong after the marriage.

Reasons:

1. Mars is the lord of the seventh and twelfth house - indicating marriage in a foreign country.

2. Mars aspects the fifth house - the house of love affairs.

3. Conjunction of Mars and Venus (1st and 7th lords) indicates a coming together of opposites (Mars and Venus are antithetical to each other) through love.

Adding to the above observation by kingpin9969.

In the Navamsa, with Mithuna lagna, the lagna lord Mercury is in the 7H with 7th lord Jupiter with Rahu. indicating that the native is deeply involved with his partner and Rahu indicates the differences in cultural background.

Also Mercury is the Dara Karaka in this case.

I find that the rest of potential trouble makers are holding their positions safely. 6L Mars is in 6H, 8L Sat is in 8H (with Venus) and Moon as the 2L is in 2H. So indicates a stable relationship not a flash in the pan.

The native is running his 26th year - Using Sun's progression this relationship probably began during his 25th yr when the Sun was in a trine to Venus (indicates love) - Now Sun is aspecting the 7H indicating the initiative to take his relationship to next level.

Classic72

i agree with what others have said in their replies to the original query, i would just like to add....

5th and 12th house connection can lead to a marriage in a foreign land but not necessarily with a foreign person.

5th and 7th house connection also sometimes creates love marriages, but aspect of some benefic planets only help the love marriage become a success.

rahu takes love to a new dimension. and love generally comes from a totally unknown sources ie overseas, far flung places, extremely strange and foreign background, other religion, ethnic/economic background. one should be ready for this mentally as it can be sometimes very shocking. for example it can make a king marry a pauper. just like amir-graib stories in the movies. very strange and unimaginable this love can be, but with other good planets supporting in some way the couple can be happy forever. thanks,

ravi......

Dear all

I would like to clear certain things on the above subject

Both the boy and the girl studying together in the US are Hindus, only they belong to different states and differnt mother tongue. If the marriage takes place, it will be on the basis of our culture only. As I alredy said this relationship is not acceptable to the boy's parents. No foreign spouse is involved here.

The clarification I am trying to seek is what influence Jupitor aspecting Venus and 7th lord Mars in Rasi and sitting in his own sign with Rahu and Mercury in Navamsa, will have on the relationship

Regards

Kannan

Both the boy and the girl studying together in the US are Hindus, only they belong to different states and differnt mother tongue.

Dear Mr Kannan,

Apologies for the comments that I have made, but to be honest with you we all were just trying to expand the scope of the subject and explore more avenues. We do not or never intensionally hurt your feelings. Nobody here claims to be an expert here, not even the most learned ones like Sadhuji, WebYogiji, Deepaji. Regards,

Ravi................

- 9th aspect is a weak aspect of Guru.

- Guru is lord of 8th and 11th houses, hence a malefic by lordship.

- Guru and Mars exchange houses, indicating gain through or after

marriage.

- Guru usually is not benefic in the house it occupies.

- Rahu Ketu axis is in the 8th house indicates marraige outside community or langugage

I would also say that grandson is emotional with aspects on Moon by Shani, Rahu and being placed in a Fire sign. This may lead to severe depression if he does not marry whom he loves. (Something to keep in mind)

Thanks

No ill-feelings at all. No need to apologise.

Dear Kannan sir,

I am really happy to know that you have forgiven me understood the very spirit of this forum. Great sir, thanks again. Yes, in my opinion, Jupiter can have a bit of influence here but it is less likely the reason being the fact that there are more than one planet associated with the whole scenario and as kingpin mentioned earlier 9th aspect is quite weak compared to other aspects of it. But let us see what happens next. Regards,

Ravi..............

Dear Mr. Ravi

Thank you for your reply. Again let me repeat you have not done or written anything to hurt my feelings. So the question of forgiving you does not arise . As astrogers we are only discussing the various posssibilities present in a given chart. That is all to it.

As you rightly put it Jupitor is weak and helpless. Let us wait for further developments in this matter

Regards

kannan