IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Paddykris

question on current job situation urgent

Rate this topic

Hello learned ones,

I am working as a consultant is a company.They are offering a fulltime with them but I am worried that it may not work out because of salary restrictions on my side and theirs.Also I am planning to move different city next year and look for a job there can someone please tell me if this move will be good for me career wise or is it safe to take the present job. Also with this move will it affect too much on my married life.

My brith details :

DOB : aug 10 1979

TOB : 12:30p.m

POB : Bangalore ,Karnataka ,India,

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Paddykris

Hello learned ones,

I am working as a consultant is a company.They are offering a fulltime with them but I am worried that it may not work out because of salary restrictions on my side and theirs.Also I am planning to move different city next year and look for a job there can someone please tell me if this move will be good for me career wise or is it safe to take the present job. Also with this move will it affect too much on my married life.

My brith details :

DOB : aug 10 1979

TOB : 12:30p.m

POB : Bangalore ,Karnataka ,India,

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Paddykris

Namaskar,

At present, Saturn mahadasa with anterdasa of Jupiter is till Nov 2009. It does not full fill your expections, (Jupiter being 6th lord).

Major period of Mercury will be starting from next year around November. This is 9th (bhagya, travel) lord as welll as 12th lord (expenses, travel, out side connections etc) as well as with 8th lord (loss, death) and is in 10th house (profession). It is with exalted Jupiter who happens to be lord of diseases and enemies. It will make you to move from the native place and may also give obsticles from time to time.

Marriage lord is Mars and is in 9th, so after marriage, in general, it will be helpful regarding your bhagya.

-WebYogi-

Dear WebYogi Sir,

Thank you very much for a very swift reply. If I may trouble you once more by asking you to explain it in common man terms because I am sorry to say I have very little exposure to astrology and it is difficult to understand fully what you are saying.

Thank you oce again .

Happy New Year.

Paddykris

Dear WebYogi Sir,

Thank you very much for a very swift reply. If I may trouble you once more by asking you to explain it in common man terms because I am sorry to say I have very little exposure to astrology and it is difficult to understand fully what you are saying.

Thank you oce again .

Happy New Year.

Paddykris

Namaskar,

In simple terms, till November 2009, you may not be able to get results as expected. After that period, period of Mercury may make move from the native place (birth place) and may also give obsticles from time to time in the profession (change of present job). In general, this period of Mercury is for 17 Yrs but it is divided into several sub periods giving different results from time to time. After marriage, in general, it will be helpful regarding your bhagya.

-WebYogi-

Thank you WebYogiji for taking the time to explain it . I am sorry but I forgot to mention that I am already married and I was wondering how the move will affect it.

Also just one more question , we are trying for 2 nd baby can you please tell me when i will have my 2nd baby. i already have baby girl who is 4 years old.

Thanks

Paddykris