IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ram.warrior88

Do Tantrik Prayog on me !

Rate this topic

Note - Dont take it as a negative point view, I am just inviting Tantriks ( if any ) to test maaran Prayog on me... I know what im asking for and how much am i prepared for it... So it's just not good for everyone to ask it the way im !!!

Do you think you are much extensively topping the charts of being a tantric, so come and test maran prayog on me !

I have really no fear of even a bit to get scared ! The words go as " Baal Bhi Baka Nahi Hoga " !

:eek4: So, come and test yourself if you are a tantric or else dont mess around !

P.S - Posted for tantriks !

Ram

While browsing forum I came across this post of yours,it looks little strange on first look but if one looks at it with a neutral view it tells how much faith you have in God and how confident you are in your ways to worship him.

I say it out of faith and thy by knowing that consequences will be without any harm !!! :rolleyes: god is way too sweet !

Ram

While browsing forum I came across this post of yours,it looks little strange on first look but if one looks at it with a neutral view it tells how much faith you have in God and how confident you are in your ways to worship the him.

Dear ram.warrior- Namaste- doesnt your comment come out of rajas ? Isnt a good tantrika or sadhaka of any kind supposed to aim towards sattva ? Also a prayoga that misfires may go back to the person who did it.

I am not superior to you- but I am disturbed by your post- on many levels.

Jaya Devi Durge

namaste ! yes, a good tantrika / sadhaka should aim for gunatit awastha ( condition where all three qualities - sattva, rajas and tamas are null and void ) and for attaining such aim.. one shud rise out of tamas to rajas to sattavaa and then beyond... a prayog done by a real tantrika can never misfire unless he/she is dealing with someone protected by isht ! there are most secret of maaran prayog almost hidden to all human society and even many tantrik adepts , few are even known to Varjrayans... well, sorry is no word ( refer Mataji's quotes ), so have a nice day brother !

Dear ram.warrior- Namaste- doesnt your comment come out of rajas ? Isnt a good tantrika or sadhaka of any kind supposed to aim towards sattva ? Also a prayoga that misfires may go back to the person who did it.

I am not superior to you- but I am disturbed by your post- on many levels.

Jaya Devi Durge