IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Beggar

Example of How Gaudiya Vaisnavism Needs Checks and Balances

Rate this topic

<dl id="chatter-687955:Comment:118731" class="comment vcard"><dt>This appeared on Sanga Space - http://purekatha.ning.com/. The actually post can be found at: http://purekatha.ning.com/profile/RasaB83</dt><dd>

</dd><dt>At 12:37am on December 29th, 2008, Gaurahari das said…</dt><dt>No sir. I think you misunderstood something some where. I dont even have a girlfriend or a wife now and spend all my time serving my guru and Gauranga but the body does some times does have a craving here and there. Like wanting to eat something. No big deal to me. I think it’s just a body thing and not very important to even beat myself up about or even feel guilty about like many hypocrite sanyasis used to teach me which just made mountains our of mole hills. What is your opinion? No offense intended but just strait facts. Even in your own sanga there so many hypocrites sanyasis pretending not to have sex impulse, not to have such a craving but the more they play this game the more Krishna exposes them eventually. I have seen it personally their real hidden mentality. That’s why I personally avoid hypocritical devotees where ever I find them as per instruction of Bhaktivinode Thakur. Better to do bhajan alone mine is very deep and rasa filled since I got out of the association that you are in that claims to have pure bhakti and certainly does not. This is sin to lie like this but your guru does not have the bhakti lata bija. He and the all the gaudiya matha don’t. Srila Prabhupada said this himself," None of my God brothers are qualified to be acaraya". That goes for their disciples also who have hoodwinked you into disbelieving the words and instructions of a real acarya who sees things as they are. You may get angry here but I just got the word by the true disciplic line that is the real shelter of the bhakti lata bija to tell everyone the truth like Srila Prabhupada tried to tell you before but you missed it somehow. So here it is again. " The Gaudiya math and your own guru does not have pure bhakti . I see this clearly through the strength of my own bhajan and Srila Prabhupadas real blessings. Now you’re not going to like this and react quite strongly considering me to be offensive but it quite the oposite your Guru is not clear about his own devotional position. This is similar to clear purport of a Bhagavatam illustration in the pastime of Dhaksa a very qualified effulgent Brahmin personality who also mistakenly thought he was a pure devotee. When Shiva appeared who was a real pure devotee as when any authorized Acarya appears they see things as they are. Dhaksa and now Srila Narayana Maharaja think they are as good as a pure devotee like Lord Siva or an Acarya sent to illuminate the real situation like I have been sent to clear up this confusion for your well fare my boy! Rejoice you are almost free of this bewilderment! Naturally the followers of powerful Dhaksa who became powerful through his austerities like your Guru Srila Narayana Maharaja did, were bewildered by this offensive anarta of competition with the pure devotee of wanting to be an acaraya by ones own strength of austerities and laks of chanting like your guru does and teachings. So quite naturally now that I showed up on the scene quite suddenly exposing the real clear situation there will be a bit of a battle of course just like there was a fight between the supremacy of Dhaksa an Lord Shiva but the truth which first appears as pure bhakti dot bam bam and then after everything is settled and clear in this world what is real pure bhakti and it is accepted then everyone is satisfied very deeply and serving the real bhakti potency with respect and honor like Dhaksha and his followers were able to finally do after they spend all their angry demons against the pure devotee Lord Siva.

Sorry kid your Guru just dosen’t have pure bhakti it but maybe gradually your intelligence will kick in and you will realize who does have it. It’s a no brainer really. Narayana Maharaja is not the real shelter of the bhakti lata bija one gets from a most rare personality like Srila Prabhupada who gave to me. If one is not overly envious he may be able to receive and cultivate it careful like I did till the bhakti lata bija becomes a big dunda to clobber these Dhaksa charlatans. Of course they are sincere don’t know they have the head of a goat and still fully of a few disqualification but your guru will find this out shortly because I have all the authorized weponary available to point many clear things out that goats and those in compettion with real Acarayas cant do.

Only by receiving the real bhakti lata bija and then by doing real pure bhakti Bhajan all traces of these anartas are gone also then one becomes a genuine Acarya and teaches the real path and teaches if properly like I do from personal realized experience. Just like Lord Shiva’s wife died because Dhaksha being against real bhakti murdered her. Your Guru murdered my wife’s pure bhakti lata bija I gave her and she is still spiritually dead walking around serving and even left him but is still serving a worthless mundane Guru now. Your Guru can’t help himself and in his mind he sincerely thinks he is pure and you do also but this subtle anarta is really against real bhakti lata devotional plant and naturally tries to uproot it. This is why Srila Prabhupada told his disciples be careful protect your bija I gave you don’t associate with my god brothers because they will contaminate the young devotional plant I gave you and you will be deviated from the real path nourishing another false polluted creeper which are actually weeds of pride in ones austerities ,name fame and competition with even me because that is its nature of their creeper which is not real bhakti even though they make big false claims that it is.

I was willing to even tolerate my wife being spiritually killed by your Guru but I got world that your Guru is going after mixing his mundane books with Srila Prabhupada’s my Guru and Gauranaga said that’s enough stops this nonsense now. You’re the only one qualified to do.

So only Shiva or a true acaryas crystal clarity, razor pure realization, when they mercifull appear on the scene to save the day similar to Super Man can you begin to see things as they are by accepting what they tell you as more true than the speculation you have been fed by a mundane mood of Goodness personality who only can boast that he has pure Bhakti dot com. But in our assembles of real Vaishnavas see him as in the mode of a Dhaksa like dum dum with a head of a goat teaching in a strange impure way. So you’re not really following a very bright person really. This is the false path that I pointed out in the article I think you read,” letter to Avadoota Maharaja. If you haven’t it’s a must real if you sincere and interested in finding the real bhakti path when it is pointed out to you clearly and even logically and are not a blind fanatical follower that false think I don’t have yours and his welfare in mind. I have no other motive in explaining these facts than to help you even though my wife lost her chance at spiritual life which I am feel very sorry for. Even Shiva lost his wife and still was thinking to purify Dhaksa and his followers to bring them to a higher bhakti level and not some mundane revenge mood which devotees like us rooted out of hearts long ago in the fire of our bhakti Bhajan. Faith in your guru who is really not as qualified as you think causes you to inherit this same offenses of actually being against any pure devotee even Srila Prabhupada which you naturally assist to spoil his work even though you all say with your mouth supports it.

This powerful sublte anarta is naturally keeping your Guru in offense and you his follower by not assisting but actually competing with a genuine rare Mahagavata by your actions mixing the transcendental books with mundane book. SP and his books are the shelter of the real pure bhakti lata bija. Srila Narayana Maharaja is naturally against such a devotee because he is competing with him for the acaraya positon which is certainly not qualified for. He wants to mix his books together with a real Acarya and will just spoil the pure potency. I see this but you can’t unless I tell you what know one else can know and I know it may cause you some temporary distress here but quickly you will be happy that you are free. I will help you if you want my help and can contact me any time. I never leave anyone high and dry.

Your own guru is only in the mode of Goodness and a nice guy sometimes except when he goes against real devotees. When they appear. My guru said to speak the truth and I do therefore I am not in offense. You on the other hand have been cheated by him telling you he is on the transcendental platform. Even though he is bewildered about this but still he is cheating you by wasting your time worship him and his books which are not transcendental and therefore cannot purify him nor you. Your Guru’s characteristics fits this verse appears like this to those in real devotional vaishnava assemblies which we are qualified for.

“‘For a person devoid of devotional service, birth in a great family or nation, knowledge of the revealed scriptures, performance of austerities and penance, and chanting of Vedic mantras are all like ornaments on a dead body. Such ornaments simply serve the concocted pleasures of the general populace.’”

Madhya 19.76

You are giving all your time and worship and probably money also for nothing in this way. Sorry to tell you this but I am doing you a favor really and if I had not appeared on this planet you would go to your death thinking you are worship a genuine Acaraya and would have not gotten really purified mistaking false bhakiti with real bhakti. The real offense is to teach others that one has pure bhakti lata bija the same as Srila Prabhupada who is a genuine Acarya. This is an offense and so many sincere devotee like yourself are being mislead. By the strength of my own bhajan and the direct order and mercy of SP he is telling me to tell the as it is truth for your real welfare and those who read this clear conclusive understanding of what is blocking your real path to real bhakti. I see this but you cannot because unless you can do very deep gauranga bhakti bhajana you cannot see beyond the illusion. Sorry kid I know this is hard to take and quite a surprise. but whats the point of falsely believing your getting transcendental shelter and your really not. In truth you should be thanking me for telling you the truth that you already feel deep inside but are influenced by the external hoop ala. Srila Prabhupada blessed me with the real bhakti lata bija and it is at acaraya porportions now and I am going to free a lot of devotees like yourself that are in jail by the cop there who I have been authorized and dually empowered to expose the real as it really is truth. Feel free to study my site well even though it is Avadhoot style but the essence of all truth is all up there. Let me know If I can assist you further.

Gaurahari das </dt></dl>

Dear Mario,

Please accept my blessings, All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

I wanted to respond to you personally on this email. I think it’s time to face a guy like myself that you claim is not qualified. First how do you really know without even meeting me? It just seems to defy all logic to me that you cannot understand how this disciplic succession works really. Actually what you say has some truth in it but let’s look at things logically here. I agree with you that the manifestation of a true Acarya could be rare event but not necessarily. Are you God and the controller of God? He tells everyone in scriptures that he appears in regular intervals but he puts no restrictions on when, where and how he will appear as a shaktivesh avatar form, the Acarya for the benefit of the insignificant Marios who thinking they know all. If he wants to bestow a little extra mercy on these poor fools here in Kali yuga do we need a whole world of Mario’s apposing God’s will and saying no we don’t want an Acarya to appear send him back. This is what even the bible even says idiots in this world who are completely mad do. They want to Kill the the real prophet who God sends here and continue worship unqualified false Gurus, false Acaryas who only a real Acarya can bust these rascles and spectators don’t have such power.

Beyond all this envy and competition crap we all need to be looking for in reality is to see if the signs and symptoms of an Acarya are becoming manifest or not. That’s the true test not some time stupid time interval. Just like Bhaktisidhanta saraswati was a true Acarya and some years later when Krishna appointed the time Srila Prabhupada manifested himself to eyes of the world. Srila Prabhupada said an Acarya is not appointed by some high court or some stupid Mundane GBC committee and put on a paper list . He is self effulgently manifested by the power of guru and Gauranga’s mercy and people who are sincere and are not overly envious will recognize him. Some mundane neophyte ISKCON GBC bozo said I was not on his Guru committee list. This does not follow Srila Prabhupada’s line of thought and conclusion I just stated at all. As a matter of fact it completely apposes Srila Prabhupada’s own verdict on the matter so I just busted one GBC rascal already right here and soon I will be going after you my dear boy because I said please accept my blessings and I am going to give you the blessing even though it may feel like a sledge hammer at first. I am here now and a authorized Transcendental Cop to bust all these criminals who are in violation of misrepresenting Srila Prabhupada real devotional conclusions. You yourself are not a felon but I only slapping on you a mister-meaner charge and I will point out your own violations in misunderstanding soon and prove conclusively to you and others what the real qualification is to understand Srimad bhavatam and the path that leads to attaining this kind of proper understanding much less speaking it to others.

When he was manifest those who did not recognize the genuine Acarya, Srila Prabhupada were too envious and were not able to accept him- they just wanted to compete with him as all fools do proudly hanging their own shingle up as being as good as him like many of his god brothers. This competition with the real Acarya also is not only manifest within these hot shots but also within ISKCON Gurus, and even in many ritviks like your good self and here is how it is so. You’re ritivk conclusion to put Srila Prabhupada up on the Vyasasan alone for all time is based on your own personal understanding of Srila Prabhupada’s Srimad bhagavatam which I will prove as being faulty and speculative at best. Mario you are not even qualified to understand Srimad bhagavatam based on the proper conclusion of Srimad bhgavatam itself which I will shortly prove not only to you but to Nityananda das and so many others who want to know the proper purport of this Holy Book. I say everyone needs an Acarya now and needs one badly and its Krishna’s and his Acarya’s extraordinary mercy that they do appear at the proper time to save the day. They are the real heroes we need in this world. I will prove that all of these camps of devotees I have mentioned have to have some pretty high caliber qualifications to be qualified to even open their mouth about this particular conclusion of who is the Acarya and when is he going to appear even. The true Acarya is completely one in heart and mind with the previous Acharya even the words are arranged a little differently and he may even cuss a little if he comes from a forth class background to be harmonious with the part he plays. This is why the scriptures say,” Guru is One”. If one goes against a genuine Acarya then they are actually going against the previous one and their actions prove this, not their lip service of their so called worship of the previous Acaraya. The true Acarya who is genuinely one in heart and mind with the previous one, naturally by their openly reveling themselves, tests the world to see who is sincere and worshiped the previous Acarya properly and is non envious or at least not too envious.

I sent that verse from CC to you in my last email that if one is interested in being fully delivered the scripture you claim to worship say it’s by the actions of the super soul and the empowered Acarya that one is delivered. Like most Christians I have seen, Krishna devotees are just limping along because they don’t understand Srila Prabhupadas books properly. Srila Prabhupada once said, “ My Guru Maharaja wrote his books for me only.” Bhaktisidhanta saraswati also said the same about his father’s books that only he could understand them properly. Why do they say this? It’s because they look around and can’t see anyone who understanding any proper conclusions like they do. My first miracle to you is I am going to dazzle even Mario( if he is truly sincere and will admit his real position) how well this forth class Acarya understands scripture of Srila Prabhupada. So it would be nice if you were a little open to giving me a chance to prove that I know a little something instead just shutting the door in my face like I am some mundane vacuum cleaner sales man saying we don’t want any get the hell out of here. What kind of closed minded attitude is that!

My first question to you is. Who is qualified to understand Srimad bhagavatam? Are you? No. Not even if Srila Prabhupada appeared in his murti form to speak to you. This is not enough qualification for you to spout that you know the true purports of Srila Prabhupada’s books. Only a true Acarya can know why? Because Srimad bhagvatam says so. Bagavatam says,

SB 1.1.2 - Completely rejecting all religious activities which are materially motivated, this Bhägavata Purana propounds the highest truth, which is understandable by those devotees who are fully pure in heart.

So you claim to understand Srila Prabhupada’s books. Do you really? Are you pure in heart? By your symptoms I see your not. Next question. How do you become pure in heart so you can understand the confidential conclusion of Srimadbhagavatam? You don’t know you can only speculate at best. I will tell you following along with the proper conclusion and the sincere devotees can render their own judgment. You have to have been blessed with the ability to relish pure Bhakti Rasa by following the process either in this life or a previous one. This is the only way to get this pure heart that Bhagavatam states itself you need to understand it. Why do I state this is the method of getting a pure heart because Srimad bhagavatam also states the process of cleansing the heart leading up to the stage of almost being pure and qualified to understand the book Bhagavata properly,

“by regular classes on srimad bhagavatam and by service to the pure devotee all that is troublesome to the heart is almost destroyed and then the supersoul lord in the heart is awakened and irrevocable loving devotional service is established in the heart”.

Where are you on this standard scale? Has the Super Soul awakened giving you the chance to begin to really purify your heart? At this point it is accomplished by now having the good fortune of being qualified to hear, chant, remember the qualities of Gauranga and Krishna in ecstatic devotional love which cleanses the heart even more removing Anartas-envy of genuine Acaryas, name and fame cravings, are cleansed away by regular hearing and chanting till the heart is in a very purified condition. Then we can talk about properly undertanding Srimad bhagavatam without speculating. So Mario by the Book bhagavatas own conclusions are you qualified to understand Srimad bhagavatam really? If you’re really sincere then you have to admit because you don’t have a pure heart this most Holy and authoritative book says you don’t understand Srimad bhagavatam because you can’t taste Bhakti Rasa by hearing and chanting in the ecstatic stage like all genuine Acaryas are qualified to do. They have a pure heart because they are qualified to perform this miracle. All the clear purports of Srimad Bhagavatam are revealed in their purified hearts by genuine revelations that are bonafide and accepted by honest devotees not the envious rascals in this world who want to appose and compete with them and destroy their work hear by spouting like frogs their dry speculations from filth heart they don’t know how to clean. How am I doing dear daughter Prisni so far? This is how Lord Brahma was taught which is stated also in Srimad bhagavatam and Brahma samita the real heart and mind or purports of Krishna are revealed in the hearts of those who really love him. So now through strong sound logical line of argument I just proved that Mario and so many other so called pompous authorities are not qualified to be so confident that they really understand the real conclusions of Srimad Bhagavatam of how and when an Acarya manifests.

They don’t even know by what symptoms we should be looking for in a qualified Acarya who can explain Srimad bhagavatam perfectly so that our polluted hearts can become purified as the verse clearly states. Then we can dare to open our mouth ourselves and not mislead so many people like all are doing now. With all this speculation going around people just get more offensive, bewildered and mislead others. When a real Acarya appears who is qualified to taste pure Bhakti Rasa most cannot recognize him and just want to rush out and beat him up just like those puffed up materially motivated Brahmins wanted to beat up with sticks the supreme taster of Bhaki Rasa Caitanya Mahaprabhu in the Jaganatha Temple. No matter, still for the benefit of the honest and sincere, to show the real Bhakti, path the genuine Acarya exposes everyone’s attachment to speculation, their real nature of being thirsty for name and fame, to be worshiped like a false god and lets these bewildered fools react by spitting on him, falsely accuse him, misunderstand him, hate him, call him crazy, piss on him and if they get a chance murder him all in the name of doing God a favor. This is what a real Acarya must endure in this world to illuminate the real pure Bhakti Path for those who truly want to see it but can’t- so many snakes and scorpions are working overtime to hide and destroy every bit of it when the previous Acarya departs and who keeps kali yuga in check while they are here.

Personally I follow the conclusion that I understand in Srimad Bhagvatam. I do not hear from anyone who is not pure in heart because the Holy Book itself says they cant understand it properly. As far as I can see none of these camps of devotees have even one representative that I would trust to have a pure heart by having followed the real process sufficiently hearing only from a transcendentally pure hearted representative. Fortunately I came in this life qualified and I proved it already and have witness like Nityananda das and others so I am not lying like all the fools being worshiped in this world as genuine but are not really. They can only superficially dazzle other inexperienced fools who also cannot taste what I taste and therefore cannot reveal neat and tidy conclusions like this which bring great joy to the heart and wake up the sleeply bored super soul who has been waiting to hear something satisfying that pleases him since Srila Prabhupada departed. He will bear witness that I speak the truth and speak what He likes to hear. which He has been waiting to hear since Srila Prabhupada departure. The Super Soul is only pleased to hear, devotional conclusions from a temple that has been well swept and cleaned in the authorized way. If there is one devotee who can tell me they fit this standard I just mentioned please reveal yourself right now. I want to sit at your feet forever and listen and serve you until the end of time and become qualified to also understand Srimad bhagavatam and then be qualified to speak it to others and not direct them wrongly by spouting my speculative inexperienced theory’s because of my dirty filthy heart that I am not even qualified to wash it clean by myself.

This person Gaurahari das appears out of nowhere saying that Srila Prabhupada appeared to him and authorized him to teach proper conclusions of this book Bhagavatam and be his successor to help his bewildered disciples who are not qualified to taste pure Bhakti Rasa and properly lead others out of the darkness of speculation. Is gaurahari das qualified with this pure heart? Can he taste bhakti rasa and drink it deep so much so that daily his heart gets clean like spik and Span. Well they say if one speaks their own glories and it diminishes them. Ask Nityanada das here if gaurahari is qualified to engage in this heart cleaning process or not and if he is qualified to purify others more than the hottest fire in this world. He lived with him daily and saw many things.

A spiritual master who needs checks and balances? Always thought ritviks need checks and balances, but not gurus? Gradually Christians will laugh at us, the direct representative of God needs a supervisory board? Simple remedy, step down to be guru, admit you're priest. But this won't happen. Therefore the Bhagavatam 12.3.38 mentions it, in kali-yuga people want to gurus, they hate to be priests. Or does this verse only refer to Gaudiya Vaishnavas, since Christians don't have this conflict of priests falsely claiming to be Jesus?

Title: Srimad-Bhagavatam predicts the appearance of show-bottle mendicants and bogus gurus. 12.3.38

SYNONYMS: Sudrah-lowly, common workers; pratigrah-will accept religious charity; tapah-by shows of austerity; veṣa-and by dressing as mendicants; vinaḥ-earning their living; dharmam-the principles of religion; vakṣyanti-will speak about; adharma-those who know nothing about religion; adhiruhya - mounting; uttama sanam-high seat.

TRANSLATION

Uncultured men will accept charity on behalf of the Lord and will earn their livelihood by making a show of austerity and wearing a mendicant’s dress. Those who know nothing about religion will mount a high seat and presume to speak on religious principles.

PURPORT by HH Hridayananda Goswami: The epidemic of bogus gurus, swamis, priests and so forth is explicitly described here.

A spiritual master who needs checks and balances? Always thought ritviks need checks and balances, but not gurus? Gradually Christians will laugh at us, the direct representative of God needs a supervisory board? Simple remedy, step down to be guru, admit you're priest. But this won't happen. Therefore the Bhagavatam 12.3.38 mentions it, in kali-yuga people want to gurus, they hate to be priests. Or does this verse only refer to Gaudiya Vaishnavas, since Christians don't have this conflict of priests falsely claiming to be Jesus?

There are actually a number of "teachers" who claim to be Jesus.

PURPORT by HH Hridayananda Goswami: The epidemic of bogus gurus, swamis, priests and so forth is explicitly described here.

What about Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakur checking Bishakishena?

The Chastisement of the Mystic Bishakishena

In the town of Kamanale, which is located near the capital of Orissa, there lived one powerful mystic yogi named Bishakishena. By mystic power he could perform many powerful supernatural feats. He used to sit erect in front of a burning fire and rock back and forth, leaning himself into the fire and then again sitting erect. He would also manifest fire from his head. He had two companions named Brahma and Siva, and he declared that he was God himself who had come down to earth in his form of Maha-Vishnu. All the small kings of Orissa bowed down before his feet and would regularly send him money to build himself a temple. They would also send him women for his rasa-lila dances. Bishakishena declared, "I will drive away the British administration and sit on the throne as King of Orissa myself." He sent a circular to all places in Orissa and to Minapura. The British government thought that he was plotting a political revolution against the government so the District Governor under the national Government of Bengal sent out orders to arrest the offender. He had waged war against Queen Victoria, therefore he should be prosecuted and tried in open court. But who dared to prosecute? No one had the courage to touch him and take him to the court in Jagannatha Puri. The Orissa division then was under the charge of Mr. Ravenshaw, a District Commissioner from England. Mr. Ravenshaw knew and believed in the power of Thakura Bhaktivinoda, who was then the Deputy Magistrate at Puri. He especially requested and gave him charge of the prosecution of this bogus Maha-Vishu. On the other hand, Bhaktivinoda could not get a single man to go and touch him. They were all terrified of his heavenly powers, so the Thakura went personally to arrest him. Bhaktivinoda Thakura wanted to find out what the nature of his power was. He knew that it was the power of the mundane world, so he was not in the least afraid. When Bhaktivinoda approached the yogi to arrest him, Bishakishena showed some of his supernatural power and said to Bhaktivinoda, "Ah, you are Kedaranatha Datta and you have come here to inquire about my activities, but I warn you not to disturb my activities for I am the Supreme Lord Himself!" Bhaktivinoda then replied, "My dear sir, you are a great yogi. Why are you living here, you should come with me to Jagannatha Puri where you can have the darshana of Lord Jagannatha.” To this Bishakishena angrily replied, "Why should I come to see Jagannatha? He is only a hunk of painted wood, whereas I am the Supreme Lord personally.” Bhaktivinoda became like burning fire and immediately physically arrested the rogue who had to submit to the mighty godly power of Bhaktivinoda.

He brought Bishakishena to Puri and threw him into jail. Bhaktivinoda put three dozen Muslim constables and seventy-two police from Cuttack in charge of guarding his cell day and night. Bhaktivinoda then went to find the assumed Brahma and Shiva, but these two rascals denied their positions and said it was only done in agreement with the orders of Bishakishena. Later on they were also prosecuted by one Mr. Taylor who was the Sub-Division Officer at Kodar. Bishakishena was tried by Thakura Bhaktivinoda in his court at Puri. The trial continued for eighteen days and daily thousands of people would gather in the courtyard while the trial was going on and make loud demands for the release of Bishakishena. On the sixth day of the trial Bhaktivinoda’s second daughter, the seven year old Kadambini, became seriously ill, almost to the point of death. Many doctors attended Bhaktivinoda’s house all through the night and in the morning at about 8:00 she was well and playing in the yard. Bhaktivinoda could understand that this was an exhibition of the mundane mysticism of the demon Bishakishena upon his daughter to make him afraid of the yogi. Thakura Bhaktivinoda was undaunted and said, “Yes, let us all die, but this rascal must be punished.” That day Bishakishena expressed in the open court that he had showed his power and he would display much more power and Bhaktivinoda should be afraid of his power and should release him at once from jail.

On the last day of the trial the Thakura fell very ill with a high fever and suffered as severely as his daughter did. For the whole night he was awake and in the morning, with great difficulty, he was carried to the courthouse. Upon beginning the trial he declared his final judgment that Bishakishena should be thrown in jail for eighteen months under strict imprisonment for political conspiracy. While Bishakishena was being removed from the court, Doctor Walter, the District Medical Officer jumped on Bishakishena from behind and with a large pair of scissors cut off all his long hair upon which Bishakishena's power depended. Bishakishena had not taken food or a drop of water during the eighteen days of the trial so as soon as his hair was removed he fell to the ground like a dead man without any power in his body, not even enough to walk. He had to be taken on a stretcher to the jail. After three months he was moved to the central jail at Midnapura where he took poison and died in the year 1873. By this pastime Thakura Bhaktivinoda and the energy of Lord Caitanya proved that any earthly aggrandizement or power cannot stand before the godly divine power of a pure devotee of the Lord.

...Personally I follow the conclusion that I understand in Srimad Bhagvatam. I do not hear from anyone who is not pure in heart because the Holy Book itself says they cant understand it properly. As far as I can see none of these camps of devotees have even one representative that I would trust to have a pure heart by having followed the real process sufficiently hearing only from a transcendentally pure hearted representative. Fortunately I came in this life qualified and I proved it already and have witness like Nityananda das and others so I am not lying like all the fools being worshiped in this world as genuine but are not really. They can only superficially dazzle other inexperienced fools who also cannot taste what I taste and therefore cannot reveal neat and tidy conclusions like this which bring great joy to the heart and wake up the sleeply bored super soul who has been waiting to hear something satisfying that pleases him since Srila Prabhupada departed. He will bear witness that I speak the truth and speak what He likes to hear. which He has been waiting to hear since Srila Prabhupada departure. The Super Soul is only pleased to hear, devotional conclusions from a temple that has been well swept and cleaned in the authorized way. If there is one devotee who can tell me they fit this standard I just mentioned please reveal yourself right now. I want to sit at your feet forever and listen and serve you until the end of time and become qualified to also understand Srimad bhagavatam and then be qualified to speak it to others and not direct them wrongly by spouting my speculative inexperienced theory’s because of my dirty filthy heart that I am not even qualified to wash it clean by myself.

This person Gaurahari das appears out of nowhere saying that Srila Prabhupada appeared to him and authorized him to teach proper conclusions of this book Bhagavatam and be his successor to help his bewildered disciples who are not qualified to taste pure Bhakti Rasa and properly lead others out of the darkness of speculation. Is gaurahari das qualified with this pure heart? Can he taste bhakti rasa and drink it deep so much so that daily his heart gets clean like spik and Span. Well they say if one speaks their own glories and it diminishes them. Ask Nityanada das here if gaurahari is qualified to engage in this heart cleaning process or not and if he is qualified to purify others more than the hottest fire in this world. He lived with him daily and saw many things.

This is an old letter. Nityananda das left Gaurahari (who was initiated as Balabhadra das by Tamal Krsna Goswami in 1980) around 2001 and was initiated by Srila Narayana Maharaja. After several years of preaching that everyone is bogus except Srila Prabhupada, he had vision wherein "Prabhupada" told him that he (Gaurahari) was the real acarya. Earlier in India Gaurahari had met a Scandinavian woman who became his wife and first disciple, and for a while his greatest cheerleader until her and all his followers left him for Srila Narayana Maharaja. To be continued.