IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
viralp

rudraksha-ratna man-made lines on rudrakshas

Rate this topic

Anybody please help !

I am so devastated after trusting this people and buying rudrakshas from them over the years now I found out that the rudrakshas I bought from them are manipulated. My 13mukhi, 14mukhi - 18mukhi has man-made additional lines made on them.

A friend suggested to x-ray my rudrakshas since I have been boasting that I have genuine rudrakshas from the experts. Not believing the x-ray, i finally consulted an expert in india and it was confirmed. They are manipulated.

Now I do not know what to do - throw the rudrakshas away? I have spent so much on them.

Viral

they cheated u mate join the club ... :smash: :smash: :smash:

12mukhi and 15mukhi i purchased from rudraksha ratna was filled with lead. :eek4:

they always talking big ... the truth is out. they make fake and lead filled beads. so much for their manipulation in the market as the family who know a lot on rudrakshas. i realise they are not experts as they impose to be. be aware of such manipulators and marketing frauds.

johny

They have tv advertisements always in india.l Especially Person who plays Rama in Ramananda Sagars Ramayana says they are real. This is india for you. I got because I thought he is advertising so must be okay, But his actor he was not to know of thier respectibility,

Hello Viral & Johny,

Could you please share more information of this. When you purchased? Scanned copies of RR certificate, x-rays that you got and the pictures of the same.

If I were you, I would have followed up RR immediately and ask them for refund or will file a consumer complaint and take them to court, so what was your action? What did you do after you found out the beads were not genuine?

A detailed report from you will help other members of this forum to analyze if RR is selling fake rudraksh OR if you are just trying to defame them!!!

Best,

Ram

Hello Viral & Johny,

Could you please share more information of this. When you purchased? Scanned copies of RR certificate, x-rays that you got and the pictures of the same.

If I were you, I would have followed up RR immediately and ask them for refund or will file a consumer complaint and take them to court, so what was your action? What did you do after you found out the beads were not genuine?

A detailed report from you will help other members of this forum to analyze if RR is selling fake rudraksh OR if you are just trying to defame them!!!

Best,

Ram

Refund in India? From Big company? :pray:

All for my boasting. God showing me reality. My collection is over a few years over internet. What actions should i take for mala used over 5years? The action is that Iwill never trust them and buy anything from them ever again.

All for my boasting. God showing me reality. My collection is over a few years over internet. What actions should i take for mala used over 5years? The action is that Iwill never trust them and buy anything from them ever again.

When i had rudraksha i got from Shop24 i went around vraja and many places offering to Lord Shiva, thinking it was good rudraksha. The problem is even after you tell people you know they have fake rudraksha they won't believe you, (visa-versa) because you want to have it so badly. I think only person you can get from is very good devotee of Lord Shiva that you may trust. Otherwise they are try to scam you:crying2: :mad2:

am looking for the certifcates everywhere in my houseand hope my wife not thrown them away. i had called one of their people here in US and they said its not their business and they do not know how to recognize fake or genuine rudrakshas. so much for their help and network.

:namaskar: ram mate you agent for the people whose expertise is to manipulate with their baseless explanations :eek4: crap, b/s, and then using their father as the expert in rudraksh. his expertise is only from collecting information from sources to write a patetic book not from his own research. i can write a book on nursery rhyms , copy from other books and i got a book under my name ... lol

by the way you trying to defame indonepalrudraksha :eek2::confused::crazy: saw your post. why the interest in another rich men company?

:outta:

:namaskar: ram mate you agent for the people whose expertise is to manipulate with their baseless explanations :eek4: crap, b/s, and then using their father as the expert in rudraksh. his expertise is only from collecting information from sources to write a patetic book not from his own research. i can write a book on nursery rhyms , copy from other books and i got a book under my name ... lol

by the way you trying to defame indonepalrudraksha :eek2::confused::crazy: saw your post. why the interest in another rich men company?

:outta:

Mr Jony,

I neither agent nor defame any one. I am only here to procure genuine rudraksha for self. I spoke to indonepal guy and felt comfortable talking to him. I wanted to make sure, if the business is genuine or not, before I make any purchase.

OK, now coming to your claims, do you have pictures of fake rudraksha that were supplied by rr? if yes, share with fellow members and make others aware and give detailed explanation of what happned. Just making rough claims isn't suffice, you need to provide strong evidnece, which includes photographs/x-rays, expert analysis/details, purchase receipt/docket, their certificate, your follow-up with seller, their answers/replies.

Providing strong evidence is what we require to evaluate if anyone is fradulent or not, just one line note is not sufficient.

I am strictly against fraud/manipulation, doesn't matter who is selling it, Fraud is Fraud. So if you have strong evidence bring it to light and share it everyone.

BTW, Viral/Jony same person?????

Best,

Ram

Are you very confused mate ? Do you think such questions will put people off ? Have your forgotten passwords to all your identies posted in different forums ?

You say that you are not out to defame and not related to rudraksha ratna and then you write about "WE" ... WHO ARE WE ? You have blown your own cover.

All viruses has antiviruses. YOU are a VIRUS sitting in different forums, creating new identies and forgetting passwords to create more identities like a schizophreniac.

There is antivirus made for VIRUS like you :idea:

By the way I have checked with the owner of indonepalrudraksha and he said that he did not receive any calls from ram for a chat. DAH!!!

"WE" refers to the people in the forum, I wish you had a better reading sense.

Why deviating FROM the TOPIC, confront the issue. SHOW THE PROOF to the people in this forum. Fabricating stories is the easiest job one can do and that's what you been doing Mr.Viral ohh jhony!

If I ever find out that the stuff sold to me was fake, I will take all the necessary legal actions against the seller, NOT just come here and ponder in this forums ga ga ga...It smells FOUL!

I have NEUTRAL opinion on RR and if your claims are true, it definitely need to be exposed to the world and make everyone aware of what's going on and I hope you understand by now that two line story is not going to suffice!

So, the bottom-line either come up with the proofs OR stop making claims. If you don't come up with proofs, lets close this tread with the assumption of "Story Fabrication"

BTW, read the post few times patiently before responding.

Ram