Just by looking through your eyes

He could see the future penetrating

Right in through your mind

See the truth and see your lies

But for all his power couldnt foresee his own demise

Theres a time to live and a time to die

When its time to meet the maker

Theres a time to live but isnt it strange

That as soon as youre born youre dying...

... and reborn again? ?

Armageddon for establishment of the era of rekindling Spirituality in mankind

(Source - http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/articles/id/spiritualresearch/spiritualscience/armageddon)

Hare Krsna Punjab

Are you really in Punjab? I love it there, stayed on both sides, Lahore, Taxila, Amritsar. Great place!

And I like the picture. It is unfortunate, but what can you do? Demi-gods/Krsna are in control. I agree with the sumation from left to right. The daivi-varnasrama-dharma/Vedic/Aryan culture of Bhagavad-Gita will grow from devotee seeds that don't sucumb, out of the rubble of a destroyed planet.

Poeticly divine.

Hare Krsna

RCB

Armadeggon-Home2.gif

The Clairvoyant - Iron Maiden

Feel the sweat break on my brow

Is it me or is it the shadows that are dancing on the walls

Is this a dream or is it now

Is this a vision or normality I see before my eyes

I wonder why I wonder how

That it seems the powers getting stronger every day

I feel a strength an inner fire

But Im scared I wont be able to control it anymore

That as soon as youre born youre dying

Just by looking through your eyes

He could see the future penetrating

Right in through your mind

See the truth and see your lies

But for all his power couldnt foresee his own demise

That as soon as youre born youre dying...

... and reborn again? ?

Your a metal head? We are kindered spirts. I love it when devotees are real honest.

Hare Krsna

RCB

Hare Krsna Punjab

Hare Krishna Bhatakta Traveller

Are you really in Punjab? I love it there, stayed on both sides, Lahore, Taxila, Amritsar. Great place!

Yup, im in Punjab !

And I like the picture. It is unfortunate, but what can you do? Demi-gods/Krsna are in control. I agree with the sumation from left to right. The daivi-varnasrama-dharma/Vedic/Aryan culture of Bhagavad-Gita will grow from devotee seeds that don't sucumb, out of the rubble of a destroyed planet.

Do let your positive vibes get stronger, you will safe then... nothing will happen to you ! It is something really powerful which will undergo !!!

Poeticly divine.

Hare Krsna

RCB

Noh ?? why so ?? well, it is the most probable thing , as far as i have known from many saints and 84 siddhas and hopefully their words dont go wrong in any case !

There will always be some saint who says some thing and another saint who says something else.

What does it say in scripture? Only sastra is definite, nothing else is infallible.

That website all seemed a bit new-age to me.

I'm sorry for my cynicis, but these predicitons are a dime a dozen, often just some plea for attention.

shastra is the origin out of the lord , and a self-realised saint is the lord's own form.. so the above stages of dawn of new age is much much way in future which is definate while with their efforts of positive vibes, many spiritual people are altering what worst could happen ! so go and listen to people wearing orange robes, i prefer sitting near the self-realised saints... for im the sinful in my being, done no good deed and a fool that im ! so i all care to see what is all my God is here for ~ the play eternal !!!

There will always be some saint who says some thing and another saint who says something else.

What does it say in scripture? Only sastra is definite, nothing else is infallible.

That website all seemed a bit new-age to me.

I'm sorry for my cynicis, but these predicitons are a dime a dozen, often just some plea for attention.

shastra is the origin out of the lord , and a self-realised saint is the lord's own form.. so the above stages of dawn of new age is much much way in future which is definate while with their efforts of positive vibes, many spiritual people are altering what worst could happen ! so go and listen to people wearing orange robes, i prefer sitting near the self-realised saints... for im the sinful in my being, done no good deed and a fool that im ! so i all care to see what is all my God is here for ~ the play eternal !!!

I'm very sorry, I can't understand your English very well, so I can't fully reply to everything you say.

What makes a person a 'self realised saint'? There are so many people claiming that they are this or that, but what is your basis for saying this? Who are these saints and why are they saintly?

If you don't beleive in the Vedic traditions, why are you in this forum, and why do you have Yasoda Krsna as your picture? Clearly you have some understanding, so you can appreciate that to be recognised as any kind of spiritual teacher, you have to be in a bona fide samparadaya, and your teachings need to be in conjunction with sastra, and not simply made up.

To me it sounds like some more new age nonsense. You even say 'new age' in your message. What does this have to do with Rama? If you want to be a warrior for Rama, then go and practise Dharma, this airy-fairy nonsense is only suitable for drugged up hippies, it has nothign to do with Dharma.

I'm very sorry, I can't understand your English very well, so I can't fully reply to everything you say.

Thank you !

What makes a person a 'self realised saint'? There are so many people claiming that they are this or that, but what is your basis for saying this? Who are these saints and why are they saintly?

Brahamgyani ki gat brahamgyani jaane !

If you don't beleive in the Vedic traditions, why are you in this forum, and why do you have Yasoda Krsna as your picture? Clearly you have some understanding, so you can appreciate that to be recognised as any kind of spiritual teacher, you have to be in a bona fide samparadaya, and your teachings need to be in conjunction with sastra, and not simply made up.

Well, yes im a Hindu with thy contemplation on Vedas... As far as shastras are concerned, i adhere by them. That is true, and that is a big science than physical science.... And the thing im talking of is the science of grace of god, when the one from whose inspiration whole shastras origin is here to help, then im sorry but i cannot go to read the whole book rather i'll stay with the auther himself ( The alimighty )

To me it sounds like some more new age nonsense. You even say 'new age' in your message. What does this have to do with Rama? If you want to be a warrior for Rama, then go and practise Dharma, this airy-fairy nonsense is only suitable for drugged up hippies, it has nothign to do with Dharma.

No more of word exchange what could you and i possibly misunderstand ! Concerning the top most thread, the relative things are going as planned.

You have a nice day, i have no more time to put across over a discussion and thy be contemplating it on and on ! It is me whose thoughts, words, aptitude , attitude are low level , mindless and petty sinful, so kindly forgive me while i be there for myself.