IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
cvlakshmi

Delay in Marriage.Kindly help...

Rate this topic

Hello all,

Kindly help me.My parents have been trying to find a match for me frm past 3 yrs.bt al in vain.They are al worried and dis makes me feel vry bad as evryone is insulting me and my family.

My details are:

DOB 27/02/81

POB Hyderabad

TOB 5.12AM

Please let me know if i wil get married and wen?how wil my married life be?

Thanks a ton,

Lakshmi

Dear laxami ji

Good news is that u r venus dasa MD has started since with respect to u r mars placement the delay was caused you will get married soon

Well i can say the delay was cause only from your side as you were thinking too much in depth related to your future being too choosy and emotional

Regards

Swapnil

Hi all

I am in an affair for last 10 Years. Everyone from my home side as well as from my in laws side have known and agreed about it. But for my career only i am not able to accept her till this date and i am worrying for that also. could anyone please let me know about the tentative marriage date so that i can be emotionally prepared for that. But please suggest me after the calculation. Thanks for your valuable suggestion in advance.

My Details

1.My Name : SOUBHAGYA KUMAR MISHRA

2.DOB: 18th January 1982

3.TOB: 5:55 AM

4.Place of Birth : TITILAGARH(ORISSA)

My Girlfriend Details

1. NAME: SHIKHA SATPATHY

2. DOB: 24th November 1982

3. TOB: 1:23 AM

4. Place Of Birth : Sonepur(Orissa)

Hi soubhagya,

Please don't mind my saying so but if 10 years of relationship hasn't prepared you enough for marriage, I am wondering how an astrological prediction would?

Dear, there's never a perfect time for entering into a relationship. Issues in job and career are neverending. They will never ever give you a perfect time for having marriage or even kids for that matter.

My kind advice would be to first completely separate the 2 matters of career and marriage in your mind. and then sit and think if you are really prepared to convert the 10 yr relationship into a life long committment or not? The answer can only come from within you. and once it does, believe me you wouldn't need any astrologer to prepare you more for the same.

Regards and best

Thanks Swapnil,

It would be grateful if u tel in detail.

I want to knw abt my marriage time and how wil my married life be?My DOB 27/02/81,TOB 5.12AM,POB Hyderabad.Many matches have come bt due to some or the other prob got dejected.One of my friends priest predicted dat i wil get married bt it wil be unsuccessful.I am vry unhappy wid my life as i am always treated badly by evryone and thnking abt married life if that person also doenst treat me fine n divorce me i wil be left nowhere.I am actually getting scared of marriage bt becos of my parents i dont want to be burden either to them...

I dont knw i am worried abt my marriage and want a person who is understanding and caring.

Other priest has said dat the delay is due to rahu and ketu so has asked to go to kalahasti n perform puja??Pls give ur insight on this too..

Please predict wen my marriage wil happen and how it wil be?

Kindly also predict my career also...

Thanks in advance.

Dear mylilangel

Thanks for your valuable suggestion dude. i know what you are saying. Dude the problem is that i don't have any position till yet. if i have then i will for sure go for this . in fact i am dreaming for that moment . i am not waiting the time as if i am going to be a millionor. i am just waiting for the time to come to start at least. i just wanted to be sure on this as i believe on astrology too much ...at least 50 % i will be secure if i will get some info.

Its always highly appreciable if you guys help me in this matter.

Thanks Dude again

Regards

Soubhagya

Dear cvlakshmi,

I looked at your chart and here's my reading on it.

In Rasi Chart - 7th lord Moon is debilitated and fails to receive cancellation. Mars and Venus are both in 2nd from Lagna. Also Moon is aspected by Sat and Rahu. Add to that Moon is debilitated in Navamsa as well. So 7L Moon is highly weakened.

There is a minor cancellation of debility for Moon by placement of Mars and Venus in a quadrant from Moon indicating this happens by Mantra sadhana by worship. So devotion and worship to deities indicated by Mars (Karthikeya) and Venus(Mahalakshmi) can bring strength to Moon.

Now Venus the kalatrakaraka is in 2H with two of his enemies (Sun and Mars). UL (Upapada lagna) is aspected by Sat and Rahu and also UL lord Jup is with Sat in close proximity and aspected by Mars.

There are severe afflictions to differents aspects of relationships/marriage.

You will be switching to Venus Dasa on Jan 28,2009. Venus as the yogakaraka and also kalatrakaraka should now bestow good results.

With beginning of 29th yr (after Feb 27,2009) you can restart your search your alliances and they will bear fruit.

In the meanwhile you are recommended to perform Thursday fasting.

With Best Wishes.

Classic72

Thanks u Classic72 for ur insights,

Any other remedial suggestions as i am already doing thursday fast to Sai Baba(as i believe him completely).Due to this delay in marriage my family members are worried and now started treating me in a different way.No peace in any of my relations.And career wise also ther seems nthng??Wil i be able to get the job i dreamt of in the IT field.??And any chances of going abroad??

And regarding wat i have told u abt one priest saying my marriage getting on to rock or unsuccessfull??Is it ther in my chart?

Thanks and Regards,

Lakshmi

Hi soubhagya,

Please don't mind my saying so but if 10 years of relationship hasn't prepared you enough for marriage, I am wondering how an astrological prediction would?

Dear, there's never a perfect time for entering into a relationship. Issues in job and career are neverending. They will never ever give you a perfect time for having marriage or even kids for that matter.

My kind advice would be to first completely separate the 2 matters of career and marriage in your mind. and then sit and think if you are really prepared to convert the 10 yr relationship into a life long committment or not? The answer can only come from within you. and once it does, believe me you wouldn't need any astrologer to prepare you more for the same.

Regards and best

Respected Gurus

I Truely believe in vedic astrology.in fact we are are arya from the ancestor. i am worrying too much for my Love and my career. i am not in a position to give the recommendation of my love as my wife till this date for my career concern. i am extremely depressed for my career . i dont have a job. i am a graduate in engg but no job at my hand and i am already 28. please help me by predicting what will be my career prospect as i am confused what profession i can do ..what not ? it will really grateful to you if you help me by predicting at least in this kind of situation..i am worrying for my Love also...

Thanks all.

Best Regards

Soubhagya Mishra

Hi soubhagya..,

Thanks for taking my advice in gud spirit. I sincerely sympathise with you. Sadly, am not proficient enough in the subject as to be able to help you astrologically but would just like to say that if nothing big is happening at least try and take small steps. Sometimes small beginnings can lead to big rises. I hope you are understanding wat I am saying.

Sometimes our thoughts get concentrated on a few things only and in the course of this we tend to, unconciously, overlook some other small opportunities that may be coming our way...

All the very best and regards