IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bija

...common ground...

Rate this topic

Prabhupada: Always we shall try. Human society will be always there. We have to serve them, para-upakara. We have to keep them in the right position.

CB)Always I will try! Girlly boys(no guts) need not aply.

Without the genuine mood of para-upakara the same ideas become just the opposite - oppressive. Then how would one get that mood? By following the order to chant Hare Krsna with extreme humility, trnadapi sunicena. The chanter would then have to follow, naham vipro, na ca nara patir, na vaishyo na sudro... I am not really any varna or asrama but rather the eternal servant of Krsna. Identification with the varnas are really for those who do not have the sukrti to understand the position of eternal service to Krsna. But the implementers of the system would have to be absorbed in this mood, like Srila Prabhupada, otherwise it will be perceived as oppression. To say that Prabhupada is the brahmana is almost like the rtvik conception that he is the only guru. This mood calls into question the failures of the Iskcon leaders while sweeping our own personal failures under the carpet. Without self introspection one cannot even be on the path leading to para-upakara.

I am honest about by not living up to the prescribed standard of life from Srila Prabhupada.

I am below sadhana bhakti and am simply trying to gather some sukriti for future births.

The fact that you are trying to get Srila Prabhupada's disciples and followers to accept that they can eat meat and kill animals I find especially obnoxious.

I find that no one takes you seriously except one poor bhakta Mark very encouraging.

Mark who?

Well done Theist with your restraint and tactfulness.

Hey, bhaktatraveler! Do you notice that: YOUR POSTS are histrionic tracts of yourown conception --that make you appear like an reveling outcast?

follow your (own) ananda,

Bhaktajan

It's all good to me, I'm not swayed or attached to whether any of you accept or not. I'm just a messanger, take the message or not is not my doing. I do not live with you and don't have to suffer you either.

You have free will!

Just shits and giggles, interactive TV means little to me.

RCB

I'm just a messanger..

RCB

Srila Prabhupada was a real messenger of Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Thakura who was a real messenger of Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura. This transcendental messenger system is called the guru parampara. We may assist these messengers but we will have to attempt to live up to their standards of purity according to their instructions. In this way myself and so many of us come up so short on this measuring stick. In this condition it is best to be not so cocksure of oneself and sometimes look at what others are seeing and experiencing. That's why its supposed to be a "discussion".

bt,

You are really holding yourself back by carrying on with thisdelusion. It's called Martyr's Complex. You take it you have discoveredsomething important missed by everybody else and by going on and onabout it. You want to create your own faction.

This happens all the time like with Seventh Day Adventists in theChristian world. Someone says Saturday is supposed to be the official'go to church day' and not Sunday and they make a whole new sect out ofthe idea when they see not everybody agrees with them.

You are frustrated because there is not a new sect forming aroundyou. And thus you have been left with the sense of martyrdom(which youreally had been seeking all along).

There is so much knowledge in Srila Prabhupada's books. You havemade your ideas known so why not put the DVD idea aside for a while andinvestigate the more essential side his message.

bt,

You are really holding yourself back by carrying on with thisdelusion. It's called Martyr's Complex. You take it you have discoveredsomething important missed by everybody else and by going on and onabout it. You want to create your own faction.

This happens all the time like with Seventh Day Adventists in theChristian world. Someone says Saturday is supposed to be the official'go to church day' and not Sunday and they make a whole new sect out ofthe idea when they see not everybody agrees with them.

You are frustrated because there is not a new sect forming aroundyou. And thus you have been left with the sense of martyrdom(which youreally had been seeking all along).

There is so much knowledge in Srila Prabhupada's books. You havemade your ideas known so why not put the DVD idea aside for a while andinvestigate the more essential side his message.

Once upon a time, a man declared himself rich. He showed them how good he was in acquiring wealth. Because the people were amazed at his achievements, they began to listen to what the man had to say on how to obtain more wealth. Thus he built a school to teach and house the people who wanted to learn from him. Yet years later these people remain poor while the man grew richer. The moral lesson in this story is that if there`s anybody whom you could trust and believe is no other than yourself.

I already got what I wanted out of this, to repost those coversations. And have Atheist make a public spectical of himslf. I don't care if a person accepts it like me. I can work around that. Most of you can't follow worth a sh*t anyhow. So no matter to me. I'm sure you all are quite satisfied with yourselves also. So I'll stop now.

Thank you for your time.

Hare Krsna

RCB

PS) See you in a couple of yrs. Like always, just DVD trolling to see who's out there in TV land. It makes no difference to my every day life what you do. This is just TV untill we meet face to face.

untill we meet face to face.

Only half your desire is fulfilled = FACE. We're you ever so Mad that you

danced with Alfred E. Neuman in the faded sunlight of waning intelligence?

alfred_e_neuman.jpg

follow your (own) ananda by jan

Hurray! Varna-asrama, Vaisnava, Ozzie...hmmm

What's really goin' down is the grass don't get cut until...life gets simple.

Maybe then the arjuna trees fall.

(and yoghurt tastes good)

Only half your desire is fulfilled = FACE. We're you ever so Mad that you

danced with Alfred E. Neuman in the faded sunlight of waning intelligence?

alfred_e_neuman.jpg

My father Dr. Mario Sr. decades ago patronized Mad magazine which after he reads it, we children were the recipients of the Alfred Neuman comics. What I love best in that magazine was the SPY(Gaudiya Math) Vs. SPY(ISKCON) page.

In reality Mel talking crows don't exist...neither does Iskcon/Gaudiya rift. Quite comic! Definately a script of the past.. gently down the stream, life is but a dream..

In reality Mel talking crows don't exist...neither does Iskcon/Gaudiya rift. Quite comic! Definately a script of the past.. gently down the stream, life is but a dream..

Hahaha. That`s what you think.:D

row row gently in the brain ,the stream rolls along , word to word pointing, at what is so , or what is known, only one moment, so give it a go , three words at a time ,one concept to hold , hari hari hari , mind body soul , then it show , the words that go , the words that show ,going home or not ,hari hari hari flow jai prabhupada