IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bija

...common ground...

Rate this topic

varna-ashrama dharma

No!, not as Prabhupada says for us. Daivi - Varnasrama - Dharma = DVD.

Krsna is always first, then varna and asrama as Dharma or our only way of physical life and approach to God through the activities He gives in B-Gita. When it is said to stay in your possion it is not meant to be outside of the four varna and four asramas. This would not be good.

For the nay sayer, I'm not implying that KC is dependant on a material thing, but hay, take all the prescribe help you can get.

RCB(ACBSP)

Can a child go from kingergarden to University over night? Yes, it is possible to be Krishna conscious in a second but for most it will take not only years but generations. Your foolish IMMATURE intelligence cannot understand the fact that maturity is needed FIRST!! TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU QUOTE instead of being a cut and paste parrot - Hare Krsna!

Is Sarva Gattah your real spititual name? Do you live in Alachua? Are you in a wheel chair? If yes, then you and I can talk in person with books and vani open. I will defeat you and am looking forward to the opportunity to put this attack in its place. And that would be the stool field.

If you can READ this post, then your mature enough to think of Krsna and do work for his pleasure in a prescribe varna. Any 8 yrs old and up can do.

If then, that is not you, then I stand corrected and will leave you to your buffoonery. If you do not fit in any catagory then, that means less than human. Good luck with your future up hill struggle. Just like a person that is a butcher will have a hell of a time remembering Krsna while he dismembers living entities bodies. But you go ahead and try the hardest way if you like.

Me? I'm like water, seeking out the path of least resistance and that would be 4 varnas and 4 asramas

Hare Krsna

RCB

Is Sarva Gattah your real spititual name? Do you live in Alachua? Are you in a wheel chair? If yes, then you and I can talk in person with books and vani open. I will defeat you and am looking forward to the opportunity to put this attack in its place. And that would be the stool field.

If you can READ this post, then your mature enough to think of Krsna and do work for his pleasure in a prescribe varna. Any 8 yrs old and up can do.

If then, that is not you, then I stand corrected and will leave you to your buffoonery. If you do not fit in any catagory then, that means less than human. Good luck with your future up hill struggle. Just like a person that is a butcher will have a hell of a time remembering Krsna while he dismembers living entities bodies. But you go ahead and try the hardest way if you like.

Me? I'm like water, seeking out the path of least resistance and that would be 4 varnas and 4 asramas

Hare Krsna

RCB

What a nonsense post.

Just like a person that is a butcher will have a hell of a time remembering Krsna while he dismembers living entities bodies.

Aren't you the same guy who lives in Florida and thinks he is a ksatriya and thus has permission to kill and eat animals?

What a nonsense post.

Aren't you the same guy who lives in Florida and thinks he is a ksatriya and thus has permission to kill and eat animals?

Why nonsense? challenge? sissy!

Aren't you the poster of 14k plus anonymous posts? No creadible personification of walk behind all that bluff talk? Who knows you the is himself creadible that can vowge for you? My challenge is about walk. Not sissy boy on line anonymous talk. If I can meet in person and in a couple of hours present more that a weeks worth of on line back and forth post? Why not? I'm not affaid to look any of you in eye. Why should I not seek that eye to eye contact, Mr anonymous all talk pudding. Look me in the eyes with book in hand like a man and mature devotee.

Remember you attacked first! The implications of your little sentance did not go un noticed by me

Hare Krsna

RCB

Why nonsense? challenge? sissy!

Aren't you the poster of 14k plus anonymous posts? No creadible personification of walk behind all that bluff talk? Who knows you the is himself creadible that can vowge for you? My challenge is about walk. Not sissy boy on line anonymous talk. If I can meet in person and in a couple of hours present more that a weeks worth of on line back and forth post? Why not? I'm not affaid to look any of you in eye. Why should I not seek that eye to eye contact, Mr anonymous all talk pudding. Look me in the eyes with book in hand like a man and mature devotee.

Remember you attacked first! The implications of your little sentance did not go un noticed by me

Hare Krsna

RCB

You didn't answer the question. Do you kill animals and eat them while considering yourself a kysatria and therefore entitled to do so?

Yes you are that same bozo that was here sometime back.

You didn't answer the question. Do you kill animals and eat them while considering yourself a kysatria and therefore entitled to do so?

Yes you are that same bozo that was here sometime back.

Did I over loaded the system? Why would my post come up blank?

Did I over loaded the system? Why would my post come up blank?

I'm going to take that as a sign theist, you are not worth the vani.

On line anyone can shrill over and over never accepting defeat(Yes, you will accuse me) what is the use with people like you? Nothing, glad not to know you. You are a.................and esily uncovered. If other members write I would answer or at least try for them.

And that also is the reason for personal challenge, eye contact! I would know you by looking into your eyes and having a conversation. And you can't squerm like a snake through words in front of a person and not be CAUGHT. On line impersonal and anonymous? Kiss royal butt, your exposed.

I walk the talk, meet me in person at the temple in Alachua or send your deputed representative, any of you, this is an open challenge to the world of devotees!!!! Bring books!

Shall we dance?

Hare Krsna

RCB

Shall we dance?

Hare Krsna

RCB

I thought this was the real Hare Krsna dance:

Krisha-dance.jpg

dharmah svanusthitah pumsam

visvaksena-kathasu yah

notpadayed yadi ratim

srama eva hi kevalam (SB 1.2.8)

Without hearing Krsna katha, everything one does is a waste of time. The Srimad Bhagavatam frankly informs us of this important message. Dharmah svanusthitah pumsam: you are doing dharma. That includes your following of daiva varnasrma dharma, chanting of harinama, serving the deities, so many limbs of vaidhi-bhakti, but if rati, deep attachment for hearing Hari katha (the pastimes of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Sri Sri Radha-Krsna), if this rati does not come, then srama eva hi kevalam. It is only srama-srama means hard labor, hard work for nothing.

Why not invite people to this program as Srila Prabhupada did by his life's work? Why invite them to dance with the devil in the pale Alachua moonlight?:crying2:

jackn.jpg

Hironymous Beggar, who recently came out of internet retirement has just posted his 2,000th post (see above post). In a recent interview Beggar told us, "I just wanted to come out of retirement and get my 2000th post, at least". The question is: Is Beggar headed to the Audarya Fellowship, Spiritual Discussions, Hall of Fame or Hall of Shame?

Krisha-dance.jpg

visvaksena-kathasu yah

notpadayed yadi ratim

Without hearing Krsna katha, everything one does is a waste of time. The Srimad Bhagavatam frankly informs us of this important message. Dharmah svanusthitah pumsam: you are doing dharma. That includes your following of daiva varnasrma dharma, chanting of harinama, serving the deities, so many limbs of vaidhi-bhakti, but if rati, deep attachment for hearing Hari katha (the pastimes of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Sri Sri Radha-Krsna), if this rati does not come, then srama eva hi kevalam. It is only srama-srama means hard labor, hard work for nothing.

Why not invite people to this program as Srila Prabhupada did by his life's work? Why invite them to dance with the devil in the pale Alachua moonlight?:crying2:

jackn.jpg

Honestly Begger I like your post! And the full moon night is opon us, LOL. Time to bark at the moon?

The dance you speak of is chanting Hare Krsna, but Prabhupada says we do not just chant Hare Krsna.....

Satsvarupa: Lord Caitanya, when Ramananda Raya brought this up He said it was not possible in this age to introduce this.

Prabhupada: Yes. Not... He did not say possible. Iha bahya. Caitanya Mahaprabhu was interested only on the spiritual platform. He had no idea of material side. He rejected material side.

Satsvarupa: But don’t we do that also?

Prabhupada: No. Our position is different. We are trying to implement Krishna consciousness in everything. And Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally took sannyasa. He rejected completely material. Nishkincana. But we are not going to be nishkincana. We are trying to cement the troubled position of the... That is also in the prescription of Bhagavad-gita. We are not rejecting the whole society. Caitanya Mahaprabhu rejected everything, iha bahya. Rejected meaning, “I do not take much interest in this.” Bahya. “It is external.” He was simply interested in the internal, the spiritual. But our duty is that we shall arrange the external affairs also so nicely that one day they will come to the spiritual platform very easily, paving the way. And Caitanya Mahaprabhu, personality like that, they have nothing to do with this material world. But we are preaching. We are preaching. Therefore we must pave the situation in such a way that gradually they will be promoted to the spiritual plane, which is not required.

RCB)And that's the dance I'm speacking of, the practical one that will support the chanting just like Prabhupada says to do. Not just the chanting.......

Hari-sauri: I should make it, or Palika or...?

Prabhupada: Yes, Palika. [break] ...business, that requires so many other things. But if you take to agriculture you can do it immediately. Krishi-go-rakshya. That... We are going to do that. Krishi... This is beginning, family life, maintenance, body and soul together. This is the beginning. Business is there when there is excess. Krishi-go-rakshya-vanijyam [bg. 18.44]. First of all you take care of the cows and engage yourself in agricultural products. Then when there is excess production, you trade, get some money for other purposes. But you... Agriculture means you work for producing food. That is wanted. Why immediately go to trade? Trade is required when there is excess product. Everything is there. Krishi-go-rakshya. And the krishi you can produce independently. You simply work. You have got your hands and legs. You till the ground and throw some seed, and it will come. One kilo seeds, you’ll get one hundred mounds. Then, when the product is excess, you trade. Everything is there. If you produce food grain, you’ll eat nicely and you’ll be strong. You’ll be able to work more. Our point is take Krishna’s instruction. Everything will be perfect. Not that Krishna is advising immediately sarva-dharman parityajya [bg. 18.66]. For that stage you are not prepared. That I know. But in your present stage what you’ll do, that is perfect.

Giriraja: You mean I should leave everything and start a farm?

Prabhupada: Where is the question of leaving? Agriculture... You take to agriculture—that means you leave everything?

Giriraja: Well, what I have now.

Prabhupada: And what you have got? You are asking that “I require now food.” That means you have nothing. You have no food even. (aside:) Oh, you have brought it very quickly. Very nice. All right. [break] Live very comfortably, eat very comfortably and work. Chant Hare Krishna. Simply wasting time, the civilization... srama eva hi kevalam. Working hard and wasting valuable time of... Misguided. Andha yathandhair upaniya... When I think of their position... So every Vaishnava should be para-duhkha-duhkhi. So you like it?

Hare Krsna

RCB

Krisha-dance.jpg

visvaksena-kathasu yah

notpadayed yadi ratim

jackn.jpg

Actually I spent my first yr here in Alachua inviting devotee every week(Saturday) to come and hear, chant and feast at my house. And each day after, my refrigerator was briming with un eaten prasadan from a feast that NO ONE except my family attended. Been there, done that. For a year with these people. Now I have to say they are of no use!!

I'm DVD trolling for the top .01%, if that is you, then I'm your man!

Hare Krsna

RCB

The brahminical class in Iskcon destroyed themselves by indulging in money grubbing en masse. You'll need a brahminical class to establish the other classes and be their head. Srila Prabhupada wrote and said many times that if Krsna Consciousness does not succeed socially that it can succeed individually, which leaves us with the internal part, only - unless, of course you can establish a real Vaisnava brahminical class. The Westerners and now Westernized Indians in Iskcon circles don't seem to be attracted by this for there's no money in it.

I'm going to take that as a sign theist, you are not worth the vani.

Yes please ever consider me unworthy of your insights. I don't take instruction from animal killing,* meat eating people such as yourself anyway. No need to waste time on me while you are trolling for disciples. :D

*remember the four regs?

Actually I spent my first yr here in Alachua inviting devotee everyweek(Saturday) to come and hear, chant and feast at my house. And eachday after, my refrigerator was briming with un eaten prasadan from afeast that NO ONE except my family attended. Been there, done that. Fora year with these people. Now I have to say they are of no use!!

Maybe they thought there was meat in it from your hunting excursions.

The brahminical class in Iskcon destroyed themselves by indulging in money grubbing en masse. You'll need a brahminical class to establish the other classes and be their head. Srila Prabhupada wrote and said many times that if Krsna Consciousness does not succeed socially that it can succeed individually, which leaves us with the internal part, only - unless, of course you can establish a real Vaisnava brahminical class. The Westerners and now Westernized Indians in Iskcon circles don't seem to be attracted by this for there's no money in it.

Well I agree with no interest at this time from other classes. But I have to say no individual depends on an other for their varna(class) , I mean to say, brahman is here in Srila Prabhupada's books, we do not need to wait for anythng more before we cooperate.

Know yourself, know Prabhupada through His vani. Brahman is there, don't dispare.

Hare Krsna

RCB

Maybe they thought there was meat in it from your hunting excursions.

This is a-theist at his best! and as good as it get from him.

He has no more loyalty to Prabhupada' vani than to speak like a demon under the pretents of anonymous 14k plus posts of junk. Prabhupada says, I repeted.

I can prove meat eatting in vedic life for sudra and ksatriya. This is in ALL OUR BOOKS and a-theist would have you on all four barking at your own tails. He is an internet shrill, baying at the moon.

RCB

This is a-theist at his best! and as good as it get from him.

He has no more loyalty to Prabhupada' vani than to speak like a demon under the pretents of anonymous 14k plus posts of junk. Prabhupada says, I repeted.

I can prove meat eatting in vedic life for sudra and ksatriya. This is in ALL OUR BOOKS and a-theist would have you on all four barking at your own tails. He is an internet shrill, baying at the moon.

RCB

Yes I am no account scoundrel but you ain't no Yosemiti Sam so I'm worried.

I just want you to be honest about your animal killing and meat eating. I am honest about by not living up to the prescribed standard of life from Srila Prabhupada. I am below sadhana bhakti and am simply trying to gather some sukriti for future births.

The fact that you are trying to get Srila Prabhupada's disciples and followers to accept that they can eat meat and kill animals I find especially obnoxious.

I find that no one takes you seriously except one poor bhakta Mark very encouraging.

Yes I am no account scoundrel but you ain't no Yosemiti Sam so I'm worried.

I just want you to be honest about your animal killing and meat eating. I am honest about by not living up to the prescribed standard of life from Srila Prabhupada. I am below sadhana bhakti and am simply trying to gather some sukriti for future births.

The fact that you are trying to get Srila Prabhupada's disciples and followers to accept that they can eat meat and kill animals I find especially obnoxious.

I find that no one takes you seriously except one poor bhakta Mark very encouraging.

You admit, but still spew? No maners, no culture.

Your a fool to actually think there is only Bk Mark I'm friends with.

The below converstion quotes are from the same conversation held on March 14 1974 in Vrndavan, India. I tried earlier to post all of this conversation, but over loaded the system and nothing came through to Audarya.

Hridayananda: So Prabhupada, in this varnasrama college, is it true that there will be no need, for example, for teaching material history and mathematics and...?

Prabhupada: No, there is no need. History, we simply read Mahabharata, history of the great men, Pandavas, how they were fighting for the good cause, how they were reigning. That history. Not this rascal history. If you study that history millions of years, what is that history and what you’ll learn from that history? You learn history of the really great men, how they worked, how they ruled. That is a... You study history of Maharaja Yudhishthira.

Hridayananda: Mahabharata.

Prabhupada: Study the history of Maharaja Parikshit. That is required. Not that simply chronological record, all nonsense, and big, big books, and making research. Why should you waste your time in that way?

Hridayananda: Jaya. Yes. And so...

Prabhupada: Hm? History must be for great person. This is history.

Hridayananda: So in our varnasrama college the students that come to our college, they follow the four principles... They follow...

Prabhupada: Four principles essential. Essential. But only the sudras or the kshatriyas... Just like kshatriyas, they have to learn how to kill. So practically, they should go to the forest and kill some animal. And if he likes, he can eat also. If he likes, he can eat also.

Hridayananda: What he kills.

Prabhupada: Yes. But not from the slaughterhouse. Those who are kshatriyas, they can, they’re allowed sometimes to eat meat. It is understood Bhima, Bhima also eating sometimes meat. Bhima. Amongst the Pandavas, only Bhima. Not others. So if the kshatriyas, they want to eat meat, they can be allowed on particular occasions. But they must go to the forest and kill the animal. Not that for meat-eating regular slaughterhouses should be maintained. This is all nonsense, degradation. If you want to eat meat, you go to the forest. And the sudras, they also sometimes eat meat. Or the candalas.

Hridayananda: But never the cow.

Prabhupada: No. Cow... The sudras, they can take a goat and sacrifice before the deity, goddess Kali, and then eat. Nobody should be given unrestricted freedom to eat meat. Or wine. If one is adamant to drink wine, then there is Candi-puja, Durga-puja. That means restriction. That means restriction. Under certain condition. Similarly, sex life—marriage. That is also sex life, but under condition.

Hridayananda: So, for example, if I become a teacher at varnasrama, say, the first teacher at the varnasrama college, then I have to also become expert at how to fight, how to...

Prabhupada: Not all of you, but some of you must be, must learn the art of fighting also. But in a practical you are not going to fight. If required, you can fight. I say that we are above all these varnasrama, but we must train others or ourself also for material activities, everything, under these divisions.

Hridayananda: Oh. It’s very exciting, Prabhupada, because all the, at the present time in the...

Prabhupada: No, the thing is that actually, at the present moment, they are sudras or less than sudras. They are not human beings. The whole population of the world. It doesn’t matter whether it is western or eastern. That is the position. So unless they are trained up, so the society’s already in chaos, and it will go on still more in chaos, chaos. It will be hell. How people will live? And these rascals are being elected as government men, and they’re only making budget how to tax. So one side, there is no rain; one side, there is no rice, especially in India; and one side, heavy tax. So they’ll be all confused. They have already become confused. So in the confusion state it will be very difficult to make them Krishna conscious. Therefore preliminary help should be given.

Vishnujana: Preliminary.

Prabhupada: Yes. That they should not be in chaos and confusion. Otherwise, how the brain will work?

Vishnujana: Yes. No one can give rapt attention without peace of mind.

Prabhupada: Yes, yes. Our main aim is how to give them Krishna consciousness. But if they are already disturbed in every respect, then how they’ll take it? Therefore we are taking these subjects, to help him to come to the Krishna consciousness. And this is the method—varnasrama.

Hridayananda: So just to clarify, Prabhupada, I want to make sure I have it very clear, that if someone comes to our varnasrama college, even though this may be preliminary help, in general—you’ve made some exceptions—but in general, when they come to our college, they have to follow the four regulative principles, also learn something about Bhagavad-gita and then, side by side, they learn a...

Prabhupada: Four regulative principles compulsory.

Hridayananda: Yes.

Prabhupada: But if some of the kshatriya or the sudras, they want, so that is our prescription: “Go to the forest and kill some animal and eat that.” That’s all. You can kill one boar. Some disturbing elements, you can kill. You can kill some tiger. Like that. Learn to kill. No nonviolence. Learn to kill. Here also, as soon as you’ll find, the kshatriya, a thief, a rogue, unwanted element in the society, kill him. That’s all. Finish. Kill him. Bas. Finished. So other will see, “Oh, the ruler is very strong.” And others will... One killing will be lesson for many hundreds and thousands. No mercy. “Kill him.” That’s all. That was the system. In Kashmir about hundred years ago. If somebody has stolen, cut his hand. Bas. He cannot steal any more. So one cutting hand means finish. In that part of the world, no more stealing.

Yaduvara: How would the kshatriyas kill the animals?

Prabhupada: Eh?

Yaduvara: How would they kill? With guns or bow and arrow?

Prabhupada: That, as it is suitable. It is not that because the kshatriyas were killing by bows and arrows formerly, you have to continue that. That is another foolishness. If you have got... If you can kill easily by guns, take that gun. Just like formerly, parivraja, Caitanya Mahaprabhu walked on the street. There was no aeroplane or... Or he did not use it. Does it mean that I shall have to follow that? I must take the jet engine. If it is available. If somebody criticizes, “Oh, Caitanya Mahaprabhu walked on leg and you are travelling in the jet plane?” Shall I have to take that ideal? These are rascaldom. When you have to work, you have to work with the greatest facility. That’s all. Now I have got the facility of the talking in microphone, and... So why should I not take it? It will be recorded. It will be heard by so many others. I am speaking to four, five men. It can be heard by a big crowd of four hundred men.

Satsvarupa: Should our children who are at gurukula, when they grow up, should they go to that varnasrama college, or...?

Prabhupada: Yes, yes. They should go.

Hridayananda: We’ll start it right away.

Prabhupada: Varnasrama college means for grown-up students. College means for grown-up students.

Parivrajakacarya: Would the...? The persons who would take part in such program, they would have to be devotees in the first place. Is that...?

Prabhupada: Devotees is... I have already explained. We are all devotees. Past condition, we are all devotees. We are not, we do not belong to this varnasrama. I have already told you. Suppose I am mopping. So that does not mean I am mopper. But I am teaching how to mop. This is our position.

Parivrajakacarya: So the students, also, they must all be devotees.

Prabhupada: Yes. Devotees are... That is our life and soul.

Satsvarupa: And the idea is that after they’ve finished their schooling, they would take part in ISKCON, preaching in some way as vaisya or...

Prabhupada: Yes. This preaching is also required, to make the groundwork. Because nobody’s taking care. Just like some of the devotees, great devotees, they took the profession of becoming thief. They, in South India, it was done so. They took the profession of becoming thief. So a devotee is a thief? But he took. They took it. Because nobody was paying. So they organized a plundering party. “Plunder all these big men.” Just like the politicians do. There is history. Yes. So even up to the point to become a thief, devotees took it. Yes. And the gopis, even up to the point of becoming prostitute—for Krishna. So for Krishna’s sake we have to accept any nonsense type of business. Or on the highest grade. Anything. But for Krishna we have to do that.

Hridayananda: So, Prabhupada, in our temples, we have so many devotees. Should the devotees...?

Prabhupada: They should be engaged.

Hridayananda: Should they be trained in a particular...?

Prabhupada: Yes. Those who are not able to preach or to do other things, they must go to the plough department, agriculture.

Hridayananda: Those who cannot preach.

Prabhupada: Yes. Those who are less educated, not very much expert in preaching, they must be acting as kshatriya or vaisya, or as sudra.

Hridayananda: And sometimes...

Prabhupada: :Not he’s sudra. Always remember that. But he has to act to fulfill the, fill up the gap. Proxy.

Yeah I am familar with those quotes given in India when discussing a varnashrama college and what they would teach the students.

That was in India for India and also not for Srila Prabhupada's disciples but rather for the non disciples who attended the school.

We have talked about this before but ytou didn't get it then either so I am posting only for some innocewnt person that you may contaminate with your animal killing and meat eating philosophy.

And still you refuse to admit to the members here if you eat meat and hunt animals. You used to brag about it so why so shy now?

Btw I am curious about something. Did you vow to Srila Prabhupada to never eat meat? You present yourself as his disciple but I know disciples take the vows of the four regs. What is your position actually?

As for myself I am in no way anyone's disciple and represent only myself by my words.

Yeah I am familar with those quotes given in India when discussing a varnashrama college and what they would teach the students.

That was in India for India and also not for Srila Prabhupada's disciples but rather for the non disciples who attended the school.

We have talked about this before but ytou didn't get it then either so I am posting only for some innocewnt person that you may contaminate with your animal killing and meat eating philosophy.

And still you refuse to admit to the members here if you eat meat and hunt animals. You used to brag about it so why so shy now?

Btw I am curious about something. Did you vow to Srila Prabhupada to never eat meat? You present yourself as his disciple but I know disciples take the vows of the four regs. What is your position actually?

As for myself I am in no way anyone's disciple and represent only myself by my words.

Sence your no one's disciple then why do you speak out of turn, this is not you buisness then shut up.

NOT FOR JUST INDIA, what a crock.

NO, I did not promiss four reg's as you know it. You did! or didn't because I 'm talking to air and you admit to no adherence, to a guru.

Prabhupada said it, the way He said it, and that's that! Oh snake-A-theist.

RCB

SB 8.2.30

Our Krishna consciousness movement has actually declared war against the illusory energy, in which all the living entities are rotting in a false understanding of civilization. The soldiers in this Krishna consciousness movement must always possess physical strength, enthusiasm and sensual power. To keep themselves fit, they must therefore place themselves in a normal condition of life. What constitutes a normal condition will not be the same for everyone, and therefore there are divisions of varnasrama—brahmana, kshatriya, vaisya, sudra, brahmacarya, grihastha, vanaprastha and sannyasa. Especially in this age, Kali-yuga, it is advised that no one take sannyasa.(END)

For all Prabhupada's devotees.

RCB

Converstion 14/02/77

Satsvarüpa: Introduced starting with ISKCON community?

Prabhupäda: Yes. Yes. Brähmaëa, kñatriyas. There must be regular education.

CB)Starting in ISKCON? Yes, yes!!!!!!!!

Hari-sauri: Where will we introduce the varnasrama system, then?

Prabhupada: In our society, amongst our members.

Hari-sauri: But then if everybody’s being raised to the brahminical platform...

Prabhupada: Not everybody. Why you are misunderstanding? Varnasrama, not everybody brahmana.

CB)Nope, nothing about India only! In our society, amongst our members!

Hari-sauri: So we’d have to completely revise the whole system that we have now.

Prabhupada: No. Whatever we have, that is all right. But we see by experience that they’re falling down. There must be systematic. Why falling down? Because he was not fit for the position, therefore he has fallen. Better remain in his position and become perfect. Why artificially bring them? There is no need. Krishna says. Bring that Bhagavad-gita. Sve sve karmany abhiratah?

Hari-sauri: So in Mayapura here now we have that situation, that so many...

Prabhupada: Everywhere, wherever, Mayapura or anywhere. Question is that here it is clearly said, sve sve karmany abhiratah. Brahmana has his duty, kshatriya has his duty, vaisya has his duty, sudra has his duty. And if he performs his duty nicely, then he also becomes perfect. So why artificially he should be called a brahmana? Let them do, according to sastra, the work of sudra, or vaisya. He’ll get the perfect. Perfection is not checked. But why artificially he should be made a brahmana or he should be made a sannyasi and fall down and become a ludicrous? That is the point. Better let him live in his position and become perfect. That’s good. That looks very nice. And that is possible. That is possible. Varnasramacaravata purushena parah puman vishnur aradhyate. Vishnu, Lord Vishnu, can be worshiped if you perfectly follow the rules and regulation of four varnas and four asramas. Here it is also said, sve sve karmani. You work as a perfect brahmana or a perfect kshatriya, perfect sudra; you get perfection. The perfection is available in your natural life. Why should artificially you become unnatural and fall down and become ludicrous? Perfection is not checked.

Hari-sauri: At this time should we try to introduce it in our centers or not?

Prabhupada: Always we shall try. Human society will be always there. We have to serve them, para-upakara. We have to keep them in the right position.

CB)Always I will try! Girlly boys(no guts) need not aply.

RCB

Interesting how you try to inject yourself as CB) into the transcript as if you were there in the room. This is called delusional.

Still you haven't answered the questioned, are you an animal killing meat eater? Declare your supposed varna since you think everyone should, let's start with you.