When will i get married

Rate this topic

Respected Gurujis,

Kindly answer me the following.

Here is my data.

Date of Birth: 12-Oct-1978

Place of birth: chitradurga (Karnataka)

Time of birth : 05:15 P.M

1) When will i get married. Will my married life be good.

2) Few details about the person i wil get married.

3) Please tell me what should i do to get married.

4) Please tell me some remedies.

Regards

S

Dear Saakshi,

Looking at your chart here's my analysis.

Rasi Chart - Ketu in lagna with Sun and Rahu in the 7th house would give a spouse who is an opposite from your tendencies. Your partner will be an outspoken, dynamic, independent and self - reliant person.

Navamsa Chart has Mars in the 7th house in Aries.

This may cause your post marital life to be aggressive and with some tempers and anger. Since Mars is in its own house these may be an essential evil.

You are currently running Vimshottari Jup/Moon until 2009-09-26.

Starting 2009-09-26 to 2010-09-01 you will be running Jup/Mars which should bring in strong marital prospects.

Mars owns the UL in Rasi and aspects it and is conjoined Venus and Merc(7L) from the 8H. Mars is also in the 7H in Navamsa. So is a strong contender for this. Fasting on Tuesday is recommended for this.

This also coincides with the 31 yr as per Sun progression in Navamsa and Jup progression in Rasi.

6,7 and 8th houses have strong set of malefics with no benefic influence - may be explaining the reason for delayed marriage.

With Best Wishes.

Classic72

Dear Classic72

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to read my query.

DOB: 15/03/83

Time of birth: 16:32

Place of birth: Birmingham, UK

I have mars in my 8th house so I do have manglic dosha but I read somwhere that if Mars aspecs jupiter then the malefic effects of manglik dosha are reduced, andI have been told that my jupiter aspects mars. Does this mean that my manglik dosha is reduced? Are there other factors in my horescope which may reduce manglik dosha? What can I do to stop the delay in my marriage?

many thanks

Dvyas

Hi,

your 7th lord mercury is in the star of mars and right now your are running jupiter md and moon ad. another planet sun in the 7th house is in the star of mars as well. rahu in the 7th house is in the star of sun. moon in the 12th house aspects the 7th house and it is in the star of mars. here it looks to me that mars has a lot of power over your 7th house the house of marriage. so i can politely suggest that mars in its md, ad or pd will give you the result of the 7th house. your mars ad in the md of current jupiter will start on the 18/09/2009 and last till 24/08/2010. the first 2 months ie between 18/09/2009 and 18/011/2009 will get you married. let us hope. regards,

ravi......