IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
KASTURI

Learned members, pull me out!

Rate this topic

I am facing so many problems at my work place. I missed one promotion chance due to poor marks given by my BOSS.

Also sometimes, I felt it is better to leave this job and search for another somewhere else. Since I am married and having kids and also it is a nice job (even though BOSS is worst) I am passing the days somehow.:crying2:

However, I have nice friends abroad, and last year (July 07-July 08) I was there, on fellowship, without any problems. If it is due to planetary effect, how my condition is worst here in India and nice at abroad? If I have bad time for next few years, is it not better to search for some temporary jobs/fellowships or going on leave?

If that is the case, will my trials for longer stays abroad 1-2 years or more will be successful? Whether our charts, support such a foreign journey? So far I never thought settling abroad for ever. Excluding 1 or 2 persons like my Boss, everything else in the job is good:).

Can anyone suggests some remedies? Presently I have Yellow Saphire and for 1-1.5 years I have done chanting of Jupiter on Thursdays and my wife is wearing GOMETHIK (?) to middle finger. Anything else required?

Please give a detailed analysis for the period till the beginning of my Saturn Mahadasa.

DOB: August 23, 1972 TOB: 23Hrs 20Min

Place: N 13deg 39min; E 79deg 45min in INDIA

------------------------------

Wife details:

DOB: August 29, 1974

TOB: 00:35 AM POB: 80 deg, 27 min, East - 16 deg, 18 min, North; Guntur, India

Regards

KASTURI

Hello Kasturi. The period is tough due to Saturn transiting the eight from your birth Moon Dhanishta. Shifting job at this time is very risky. Right now you are running Jupiter/Mars to be followed by Jupiter/Rahu. Mars is the lord of the fourth house in Navamsa and it would certainly give you troubles. Rahu , being the Atmakaraka - an important planet in your chart, the period would be decisive in your life. Rahu is a planet of deceit and you must be careful. You can easily be misguided. So whatever you do , you may have to think too many times . My personal feeling is, known devil is better than unknown devil.

When Moon transits the following stars , observe your mental state. On these days, if you feel little disturbed use this data that in the following days similar situation would happen and you keep away from people, especially your boss. Moon's daily tranist can be easily learnt from panchanga or calendar that lists daily nakshtra. Today's star is Swati. Hence consider Moon is in Swati today. Observe the days with following stars.

1. Dhanishta

2. Mrigasira

3. Poorvaphalguni

4. Uthraphalguni

5. chitra

6. Uthrashaada.

Do you know the birth date( dd/mm/yyyy) of your Boss ?

Dear Kasturi

Rahu, moon, saturn, mercury and ketu are all heavily linked with the 3rd house. You have to disdain from wrong habits. Happiness is proportional to peace and satisfaction. If wishes are manifold, the desire towards money will cause emotional disbalance and severity of relationships with many people, why just the boss. Jupiter dasha since 1997 has put you in some trouble with communication skills as well. Rahu and Moon conjunction in second from dasha lord (which is now in a bad transit for you and in debilitation) cause fear and irrational responses from your end. You can fine-tune the sun+mars fiery combination in the 4th house and move it to your advantage to get a superior managerial position only if your are able to exercise control over your mind.

Its akin to how a female does make-up to her face. The face remains the same and so does your chart. But its possible to downplay the bad and focus and exaggerate the good influences and make them consciously work to your benefit.

Worshipping lord Shiva will enable you to acheive the same.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Do you know the birth date( dd/mm/yyyy) of your Boss ?

Dear Astroseeker,

Thank you for your analysis!

As per records, it is 10-06-1954. I don't know how far it is correct.

Similarly, as per records, my DOB is, 11-06-1973.

In good olden days, as per records, many kids were born in the month of June in Andhra Pradesh. Because, schools open in the period between June 12-14.

Now, there is scope for some numerologist to interpret the data!

Regards,

KASTURI

1) Rahu and Moon conjunction in second from dasha lord (which is now in a bad transit for you and in debilitation) cause fear and irrational responses from your end.

2) You can fine-tune the sun+mars fiery combination in the 4th house and move it to your advantage to get a superior managerial position only if your are able to exercise control over your mind.

3) Its akin to how a female does make-up to her face. The face remains the same and so does your chart. But its possible to downplay the bad and focus and exaggerate the good influences and make them consciously work to your benefit.

Thank you very much for your 'brainstorming' analysis!

I have a few doubts...

Does (1 above) mean I am fearing much and responding wildly? And it is better to take lightly or ignore the loss (at least for the time being)?

Does (2 above) is a favorable combination?

For item no. 3 (above), I am ready to loose one or two promotions, provided I am happy somewhere else, far away from my beloved boss! Just I am not willing to face the harassment and lose the opportunities, after working a lot. This is the reason why I am looking for some far off opportunities. At least, as long as there is some make-up on my face, I feel young or happy.

Regards,

KASTURI

Hello Kasturi,

if your boss's dob is correct , then include star 'HASTA' also in the list of six given earlier. Now I am sure , if you follow the given list of stars and stay away from your boss on those days, you will be comfortable.

Dear Kasturi

Let us take the first point first. The Rahu+Moon conjunction works for everyone not just the boss. Do you have fears or do you think you have a tendency to be disbalanced in emotional reactions? - This would mean either too suspicious, inability to trust or too tensed/hurt or too angry?

I'll be more comfortable if you email me and discuss further. Please append your initial post and my reply as well.

This will be free.

Best Wishes

Deepa