IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
theist

Abandon all religious designations

Rate this topic

There is virtually noone I come into contact with that are even remotely ready for this information. It makes them disturbed to hear it and I am not comfortable with disturbing things. Whenever I have done that in my life things end up bad so I do my best to work with people now and follow my own principles as best as possible. I have come to the conclusion how you live your life is a more powerful statement than any amount of preaching.

Just my opinion but I think material nature is getting ready to punish the people of the Earth in a big way and that will humble people. Everything God does is for the good even though it sometimes doesn't appear that way.

AM, it appears we are actually in agreement on this issue. I reacted to your use of the "hide". But now I see you are not actually hiding but being prudent and thoughtfully.

dandavats

Demigod worship is part of Vedic Culture also. What about Krsna stopping the Indra yajna in Vraja, i.e. Govardhana Hill. What is the meaning of that lila in relation to your statement?

That your purposefullly mixing apples and oranges to negate the very Guru you claim to follow. Opps, sorry you don't follow. And that most people like you do not have a clue as to the cosmology of the movement Srila Prabhupada implimented and how this division by guna and karma is explained in the Gita and Prabhuipada for US to utilize. You still reject 50%, like the Tamal's/etc all, taught you.

You and I can talk in person if you so desire, but to what use? I have tried, we are not of the same ilk. Then why interpose here? You like the sound of your mind spinning I dare say. Post your cutesy little articals on the Sun and leave me alone. Or face me in person and we will use the vani of Srila Prabhupada and see if context is right!

RCB

I look at the teachings this way. The highest ideal is given. Love of God - unmixed.

Practically speaking most people are very mixed due to make-up of the mind and various desires. Therefore processes like varna-ashrama dharma are implemented by Srila Prabhupada to gradually place the body/mind in an environment where it can purify.

Bhakta Raja Prabhu (which is a play on words - I presume to keep my eccentrics in check:)) has suggested that we be careful of projecting our minds onto the pristine teachings. He is correct. But the fact is that each of us has a certain make-up, and as Krsna says in Gita, even if we try to deny that we will still be forced to act.

One thing that I have found very artificial and unconducive in spiritual life is to be a robot. And even worse following programed 'group think'. I feel that is, fake immature spirituality, and not what Gita is teaching. We each follow our own nature in due course. If we do 'robot' our spiritual life, eventually it becomes disatisfying or at worst dishonest to the self and full of denied doubts (lacking soul). Attempting to follow the instructions of disciplic succession is not -artificial-self-amelioration but instead is a self honest journey that cannot be conformed to a stereo-type.

So instead we follow our natures, applying ourselves and dovetailing our natures in the best way we can. According to Gita that kind of karma yoga (mixed with bhakti) will purify one. Same with jnana-mishra-bhakti.

At some point by Guru's grace, due to our sincerity and honest self-reflection (truthfullness), unnecessary desires of the mind and body will leave...then the instruction 'surrender unto Me' comes into play (in the inner chamber of the heart).

As Krsna Raja Prabhu (who is the true raja;)) has pointed out, such an instruction is actually word of love. Because the devotee who has been purified, through applying his own nature (free of false renunciation) has glimpsed what Krsna really is. And once glimpsing that - Krsna has become an intimate friend (like in the case with Arjuna).

All these concepts of the material realm, are not evil (that is a warped dualistic 'sectarian' concept), they are simply a part of every human being (John the Revelator in his vision state called it the 'mark'). To be applied and spiritualized, rather than ''magnified" as the supreme moiety! The same is the case with the 'culture', and sectarian beliefs, etc too. The material can be a tool (through mystic vision). But in the end...all material things will be thrown in the fire of sacrifice to be renewed (for the new earth). And what remains will be that which is eternal and true. Even the paper in the holy books will tarnish brown. That is why Srila Bhaktivinoda has suggested man does not need to be stuck in his old religious books...Such is not the way of the Bhagavata.

Thefact remains that we were born in this world alone, developed a body,and in time will pass away alone. We cannot take organizations or dress with us. The Idea that I am Hindu, Christian, Muslim, Man, Woman,American, Indian is a temporary designation only. The eternal soul(jiva atma) needs to wake up so as to return back to the spiritual atmosphere (Vaikuntha) and gain association with the Supreme Lord and his devotees. quoted by Theist

That your purposefullly mixing apples and oranges to negate the very Guru you claim to follow. Opps, sorry you don't follow. And that most people like you do not have a clue as to the cosmology of the movement Srila Prabhupada implimented and how this division by guna and karma is explained in the Gita and Prabhuipada for US to utilize. You still reject 50%, like the Tamal's/etc all, taught you.

You and I can talk in person if you so desire, but to what use? I have tried, we are not of the same ilk. Then why interpose here? You like the sound of your mind spinning I dare say. Post your cutesy little articals on the Sun and leave me alone. Or face me in person and we will use the vani of Srila Prabhupada and see if context is right!

RCB

batmandvd1.jpg

Then let me ask you: Have you ever danced with the

devil in the pale moonlight?

batmandvd1.jpg

YES, I have! More times than I would like to remember. I was bone a demon don't ya know, what do you expect? So no meet? So your looking to 'dance'? Trust me son that 'dance' is rock and roll, you do not want to go there!

Just games of children? At least Bij was man enough to respond with fore thought. You havent the guts to speak with books in hand? Sudra it is, best not to talk in public then.

RCB

PS. Bija, not that we should forget the highest goal for a lower status. The point is to get real and honest, to admit we are not free from the material modes of nature. We are aspiring to the highest position, not yet there.

Prabhupada attempted to make brahmans in the begining of the movement. But they fell down mostly. This was observed by Prabhupada and rectified through the introdction of thess Davi-Varnasrama-Dharma conclusions in 74. That no one followed is harbinger of the furture/continuous deterioration of ISKCON. But I did, took the taining from Prabhupada. Did Guru acknowledge varna as ksatriya, YES!

Not to lose the idea of uttama adhikari, but be here now and do the honest thing. And pure devotees will follow DVD even after becoming fully self realized, as example.

Sudras are not to preach or lead!...

Satsvarupa: In order to evidence this, should we consider that we have to act as kshatriyas or shall we just preach and try to get others...

Prabhupada: No... Kshatriyas, I have already explained who is brahmana and kshatriya according to guna-karma-vibhagasah, as you work, as you are fit for. If you are fit to become brahmana, become brahmana. If you are fit to become kshatriya, become kshatriya. If you are fit to become sudra, do it. Three... Then... And a man who cannot become fit for any other purpose, he is sudra. That’s all. “Help. Help the brahmana, kshatriya, vaisya and take your food and little pocket expense. That’s all.” Little pocket expenditure. But in our society we don’t require, but even if it is required we can give.

Brahmananda: So eventually we should divide up our society in this way? Our members...

Prabhupada: Yes, just to show people how to... The first-class men, brahmana, second-class, kshatriya, third-class, vaisya, fourth-class...

Satsvarupa: But all in our society are Vaishnavas.

Prabhupada: That is our real position. This is for management.

Nityananda: How many kshatriyas can I have on this farm? How many kshatriyas can we have on one farm?

Prabhupada: I told. Find out who is going to be kshatriya. Then... Take your time (?).

Nityananda: You can have more than one?

Prabhupada: No, no. (Why not??) There is no rule. As according to the work, if people are interested to work as vaisya, let them become vaisya. If he is intelligent, if he wants to work as brahmana, let him work as brahmana. Let him work as kshatriya. And the fourth-class, let him work as sudra. So the management should see that nobody is unemployed or not engaged, men, women. Woman can take care of the milk products or spining (spinning). And sudras can be engaged for working as weaver, as a blacksmith, a goldsmith. There are so many things.

Jagadisa: Cobbler?

Prabhupada: Cobbler is less than sudra. Yes. Cobbler means when the cows die, the cobbler may take it. If he wants, he can eat the flesh, and he can utilize the bone, hoofs. He can prepare... He gets the skin without any price. So he can make shoes and he’ll make some profit. And because he is cobbler, he can be allowed to eat meat, fifth-class... Not that “Professor such-and-such,” and eating meat. This is the degradation of society. He is doing the work of a brahmana—teacher means brahmana—and eating meat—Oh, horrible! Syamasundara? So make, organize. I can give you the idea, but I’ll not live very long. If you can carry out, you can change the whole... Especially if you can change America, then whole world will change. Then the whole world... And it is the duty because they are kept in darkness and ignorance, then the human life is being spoiled. These rascals, because they do not know how to live... Andha yathandhair... They are blind, and they are leading... Others are blind, and they are leading and they, all of them, going to ditch. So it is the duty. There is... Caitanya has explained, para-upakara. Save them. If it is not possible to save everyone, as many as possible... This is human life. This is Krishna consciousness, to save others who are in the darkness. It is not a profession: “Now, Krishna consciousness is my profession. I’m getting very easily food and shelter.” Just like the Indians, they are doing, a profession, say another means of livelihood. Not like that. It is for para-upakara, actually benefiting the others. That is Krishna consciousness. Then Krishna will be very much pleased: “Oh, he is trying.” ’Cause Krishna personally comes for doing this benefit to the people, and if you do, then how much Krishna will be pleased. Then? Just like I am traveling in my centers, and if I see that my students, my men are doing very nice, everything is going nice, how much pleased I will be, that I’ll save my labors and now write books for the rest of my time. Similarly, if Krishna sees that you are, on behalf of Krishna, you are trying to save these rascals, then He’ll be very (indistinct) with you. They are rascals. The leaders are rascals and the followers are rascals and they’re all going to hell. Nature’s law is very strict. Daivi hy esha gunamayi mama maya duratyaya [bg. 7.14]. You cannot avoid it. Nature is all-powerful. Krishna has given: “You work in this way.” She’ll work. She’ll work. She’ll punish. As soon as there is little discrepancy—you have eaten, eaten more than is necessary—indigestion. “Indigestion, starve.” This is nature’s law. Nature will act. But you have to (indistinct) them with knowledge that “You don’t do this. Otherwise you will be under the control of nature life after life. Simply miseries.” Para-duhkha-duhkhi. Vaishnava’s qualification is para-duhkha-duhkhi. He is unhappy by seeing others’ distress. This is Vaishnava. (end)

Satsvarupa: If in our society we say, “Srila Prabhupada wants some to be sudra...”

Prabhupada: No, no, no. I don’t want. I want everyone to become Vaishnava. But because he’s a sudra, it is not possible to bring him immediately to the platform of brahmana, or Vaishnava. Therefore falling down. Therefore system must be. But even if he remains a sudra, he’s a Vaishnava.

Hari-sauri: So we’d have to completely revise the whole system that we have now.

Prabhupada: No. Whatever we have, that is all right. But we see by experience that they’re falling down. There must be systematic. Why falling down? Because he was not fit for the position, therefore he has fallen. Better remain in his position and become perfect. Why artificially bring them? There is no need. Krishna says. Bring that Bhagavad-gita. Sve sve karmany abhiratah?

Hari-sauri:

sve sve karmany abhiratah

samsiddhim labhate narah

sva-karma-niratah siddhim

yatha vindati tac chrinu

“By following his qualities of work, every man can become perfect. Now please hear from Me how this can be done.”

Prabhupada: Yes. He is sudra, clerk. He can... As a sudra, he can get the perfection. Why he should artificially become a brahmana and sannyasi and fall down? This has to be checked.

Hari-sauri: So that depends upon our men who are giving recommendations.

Prabhupada: So that recommendation is not good. Bible is giving so many recommendation. He’s also not following them. (laughs)

Hari-sauri: Following them. So how will we implement? Right now we have... Every temple president can...

Prabhupada: That is supposed. Where there is no tree, a castor seed tree is very big tree. That is going on.

Satsvarupa: If there’s no tree?

Prabhupada: You know castor seed tree, a plant? it does not grow.

Satsvarupa: Small.

Prabhupada: Small. So there is no banyan tree. It is taken—“Oh, it is very big.”

Hari-sauri: I don’t follow the analogy.

Satsvarupa: In the complete absence of trees, then a small tree is considered big.

Hari-sauri: Oh. (laughs) Well, say, like here in Mayapura now we have a situation...

Prabhupada: No, no. Why? Why one should stress to become big tree? Here it is clearly said even if you are small tree, you can get perfection. So we should take that.

Hari-sauri: So in Mayapura here now we have that situation, that so many...

Prabhupada: Everywhere, wherever, Mayapura or anywhere. Question is that here it is clearly said, sve sve karmany abhiratah. Brahmana has his duty, kshatriya has his duty, vaisya has his duty, sudra has his duty. And if he performs his duty nicely, then he also becomes perfect. So why artificially he should be called a brahmana? Let them do, according to sastra, the work of sudra, or vaisya. He’ll get the perfect. Perfection is not checked. But why artificially he should be made a brahmana or he should be made a sannyasi and fall down and become a ludicrous? That is the point. Better let him live in his position and become perfect. That’s good. That looks very nice. And that is possible. That is possible. Varnasramacaravata purushena parah puman vishnur aradhyate. Vishnu, Lord Vishnu, can be worshiped if you perfectly follow the rules and regulation of four varnas and four asramas. Here it is also said, sve sve karmani. You work as a perfect brahmana or a perfect kshatriya, perfect sudra; you get perfection. The perfection is available in your natural life. Why should artificially you become unnatural and fall down and become ludicrous? Perfection is not checked.

Satsvarupa: But in most of our temples, the duties are either Deity worship, brahmana...

Prabhupada: Brahmanas are available. Why you are bothering about this? Brahmanas are also available, sudras are also available. Why sudra should be artificially become a brahmana?(END)

batmandvd1.jpg

YES, I have! More times than I would like to remember. I was bone a demon don't ya know,

Well I was bone on the wrong side of the tracks. Ever since I snuck out of the temple to see that damn movie in 1989, my subtle body has looked exactly like Nicholson's Joker. So don't look for me on the gross plane. Just playing with you bro - Prabhu. No sane person who has any respect for Srila Prabhupada is against DVD. It's just that we should remember as Prabhupada wrote in BG that we can succeed in Krsna Consciousness as individuals even if it fails socially. We can also fail individually even if it does succeed socially. anta-kāle ca mām eva Bg 8.:

And whoever, at the time of death, quits his body, remembering Me alone, at once attains My nature. Of this there is no doubt.

We must face death individually, not as a group. Yet, still, groups of devotees should be organized in daiva varnasrama.

{IE: ?} = Bhaktajan's comment without Bhaktajan's commentary lest Bhaktajan be 'DELETED':

1]

Originally Posted by sanatan

"surrendering" to Krsna =

-new set of religious practices, more complex than those abandoned. {IE: ?}

-discard past for a new scriptures wildly improbable and unscientific than former belief.

{IE: ?}

-adopt new personal identity, new style of dress for religious functions.

-agree to follow a complex methodology of life-governing rules, most of these being isolation from one's cultural milieu.

-submit oneself to the authority of leaders who may be morally-bankrupt shams with perks and comforts of a U.S. Senator, and hundreds followers, brainwashed that can cast one into hell for aeons.

(hey, I thought we left that stuff behind with Christianity)

With all due repects to Srila Prabhupada, IMO there's plenty to worry about.

{Have you neglected to read your newspapers lately?

Are the prisons filled with ISKCON Vegetarian Brainwashers?

With all due respect . . . Your intellectual capacity is a non-issue here.}

2]

WOW! How could anyone misinterpret that verse any worse.

{So tactfully said. Regarding:

"Krishna says declare it boldly that My devotee will never perish."

I am of the well regarded opinion by bonefide Hare Krishna diasporas world-wide:

"Personally I don't give *&^% what the Christians think of me and the same goes for the Christ hating so-called Hare Krishna's I've met."}

{IE: ?} = Bhaktajan's comment without Bhaktajan's commentary lest Bhaktajan be 'DELETED':

1]

Originally Posted by sanatan

"surrendering" to Krsna =

-new set of religious practices, more complex than those abandoned. {IE: ?}

-discard past for a new scriptures wildly improbable and unscientific than former belief.

-adopt new personal identity, new style of dress for religious functions.

-agree to follow a complex methodology of life-governing rules, most of these being isolation from one's cultural milieu.

-submit oneself to the authority of leaders who may be morally-bankrupt shams with perks and comforts of a U.S. Senator, and hundreds followers, brainwashed that can cast one into hell for aeons.

(hey, I thought we left that stuff behind with Christianity)

With all due repects to Srila Prabhupada, IMO there's plenty to worry about.

{Have you neglected to read your newspapers lately?

Are the prisons filled with ISKCON Vegetarian Brainwashers?

With all due respect . . . Your intellectual capacity is a non-issue here.}

2]

{So tactfully said. Regarding:

"Krishna says declare it boldly that My devotee will never perish."

I am of the well regarded opinion by bonefide Hare Krishna diasporas world-wide:

"Personally I don't give *&^% what the Christians think of me and the same goes for the Christ hating so-called Hare Krishna's I've met."}

Hare Krsna Bk Jan

What is this supposed to mean? I saw your original and thought Theist's responce was appropriate. Now you post this and I'm as confused as can be as to what the hell your on about.

I do not post here often and mostly I troll for DVD devotees. Found one here 2 yrs ago and he is now my best, closest and dearest friend. Can always use more like him. I have only met one other devotee that even comes close to Bk Mark's level of communication with me and that would be Rupanuga(Krsna takes away to give favor, well come to my world!).

Sorry for jumping at first hint Begger, 36 yrs of DVD rejection from all devotee quarters gets to be old. Like being beaten evey time you preach in the market place, quasi Haridas Thakur effect from exclusivly preaching to devotee about DVD from my begining in the movement.

Puranjan one time called me Varnasrama Caturbahu, I loved it! Yeah I was a movement of one, now there is another, Bk Mark. Looking for more if your out there.

Hare Krsna

RCB

Just games of children? At least Bij was man enough to respond with fore thought. You havent the guts to speak with books in hand? Sudra it is, best not to talk in public then.

RCB

PS. Bija, not that we should forget the highest goal for a lower status. The point is to get real and honest, to admit we are not free from the material modes of nature. We are aspiring to the highest position, not yet there. bhaktatraveller

Yes, you are right. And that is why Beggar is not such a big fool like me. He has chosen to keep realizations within...unlike me who just waffles words. But I suppose there is some method in the madness. And hopefully speaking the positive can uplift us in some way...

In reality, many of us are really fallen. And the quiet who speak very little have always been the wiser ones. And some who have spoken much, oneday will be quiet too...:pray:

Yes, you are right. And that is why Beggar is not such a big fool like me. He has chosen to keep realizations within...unlike me who just waffles words. But I suppose there is some method in the madness. And hopefully speaking the positive can uplift us in some way...

In reality, many of us are really fallen. And the quiet who speak very little have always been the wiser ones. And some who have spoken much, oneday will be quiet too...:pray:

:deal:

*Beggar- Hi, beggar! Merry Christmas. Glad to see you again.

*Waffles- Yap, I like to eat waffles

*Method in the madness- sometimes we have to be mad to be cool.

*The positive can uplift us- I don`t see why the negative can downlift us if we chant always Hare Krsna Hare Krsna Krsna Krsna Hare Hare.

* Many of us are really fallen- The moment we engage in sex.

The quiet who speak very little have always been the wiser one- Tell that to Bharata. By being quiet, he was sacrificed by the dacoits before goddess Durga.

*Waffles- Yap, I like to eat waffles

* Many of us are really fallen- The moment we engage in sex.

The two main things that keep the world turning hey Melvin. Desire for food and (prosterity).

I have never considered a waffle as evil. (I thought chocolate was at one stage:rolleyes: - silly really).

But sex seems to get the bad wrap! Poor Eve! Maybe we should have followed her and worshiped the serpent. Let's face it, there is some truth to Kundalini.

Anyhow...back to my cave with the 'coiled serpent'.

cya...:outta:

*beggar knows that I am a yogi and not a bhakta. wish I was a bhakta. things would be simpler that way....instead of having to contimnually align my higher and lower chakras and de-fragging my old fragmented brain!!!

Hare Krsna Bk Jan

What is this supposed to mean? I saw your original and thought Theist's responce was appropriate. Now you post this and I'm as confused as can be as to what the hell your on about.

I'm confused too.

Try plain English, BJan.

Regarding intellectual capacity, I'm bright enough, but somehow your gibberish isn't registering.

:deal:

*Beggar- Hi, beggar! Merry Christmas. Glad to see you again.

Happy happies, Melvin! My friend had a dream of Prabhupada last night.

Unfortunately I was visited by the Ghost of Christmas Past.:crazy2:

I'm confused too.

Try plain English, BJan.

Regarding intellectual capacity, I'm bright enough, but somehow your gibberish isn't registering.

Really? Did not I first express that you are speaking the "gibberish"? No? Well?

How about this:

{IE: ?}.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

That was you que to enlighten us with the scoop of the century. No? Well?

Again, Sanatan:

{IE: ?}.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

PS: the word moot means 'debatable'. Can you handle the truth? Or do you live in the recycle bin of history? tip01.jpg

PPS: I've been there, done it and got the t-shirt --you are spreading spurious propaganda.

THAT'S THE STORY.

BTW, this is what Master Thiest said in post #9 in response to Post #7 by Sanatan:

"WOW! How could anyone misinterpret that verse any worse." --Theist

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

SO, let me get this straight!

Sanatan, You re-printed the post by bhaktatraveler, and ascribed your name to it too:

1] "I saw your [sanatan's] original and thought Theist's responce was appropriate."

2] Theist's response was:

"WOW! How could anyone misinterpret that verse any worse."

3] And so, now, Sanatan says:

"I'm confused too. ... Regarding intellectual capacity,"

4] Bhaktajan repeats three things:

a. "Can you handle the truth? Or do you live in the recycle bin of history?"

b. Can you answer these: {IE: ?} inregards to YOUR ORIGINAL POST #7?

c. Please stop spreading spurious propaganda as if we did not know how to keep our own homes sanitary.

Please stop spreading spurious propaganda as if we did not know how to keep our own homes sanitary.

Thx Jan. I will place this in sticky notes, as a reminder to de-frag the fragmented....my new Medion (keeping it clean) is surely the way (and the life)...God speed!

I want to extend my apologies to all of you for throwing a nasty and inappropriate note into this thread.

Actually, I was going through my list of bookmarked websites and came across this one, and got involved in a couple of discussions for no real reason.

Guess my comments reflect my current mental/emotion state...not so hot.

I'll contact the moderator and have him/her deactivate my account.

Best well wishes...ys, jsa

sanatan, most of us know you, coz we been here long time...you are nice bloke, with lots of good things to say...it was nice to see you call in again

i like reading your posts from when you were here months back

the only thing that needs de-fragging is this jumble on my shoulders

om shanti...sorry

Of course you should stick around. We are all going through mental/emotional things so should we all deactivate our accounts? Of course not. We are here to seek our own personal healings together.

So I am petitioning the moderators to NOT deactivate your account.

bija, theist: I very much appreciate your forgiving attitude.

Being a jerk is not something that I strive for, but it happens from time to time...more than I'd like.

In truth, I've missed this board, and rather than deactivate my account, I''ll try to hang around more.

best well wishes...sanatan

bija, theist: I very much appreciate your forgiving attitude.

Being a jerk is not something that I strive for, but it happens from time to time...more than I'd like.

In truth, I've missed this board, and rather than deactivate my account, I''ll try to hang around more.

best well wishes...sanatan

Good to hear. But sanatan i don't see any need for you to seek forgivness from me or anyone here. What you are going through has long sounded like Post Traumatic Strees Syndrom from some bad experiences with neophyte Iskconers. I am very serious about PTSS from some iskcon fanatatics.

I am very glad you are becoming aware of the problem and the need to get past it. This is how we all grow.

You have often frustrated me because I see you understand the value of a simple adorned humble approach to finding God but that gets covered over from the negative impressions left by those who have no faith in Krishna Nam but only the rules instead. There are no restrictions for getting mercy from God's name.

Glad you are back with us bro.

Mate, in real life I am grumpier than the xmas grinch:eek:.

It must be mas. (middle age syndrome).

grinch_santa.jpg

Lately I really do feel like I am fragmenting into a million and one pieces..and merging into a cosmic maelstrom. And spiritually livin' in shakedown street -

You tell me this town aint got no heart. well, well, well, you can never tell.

The sunny side of the street is dark. well, well, well, you can never tell.

Maybe thats cause its midnight, in the dark of the moon besides.

Maybe the dark is from your eyes, maybe the dark is from your eyes,

You know you got such dark eyes!

Nothin shakin on shakedown street. used to be the heart of town.

Dont tell me this town aint got no heart. you just gotta poke around.

You think youve seen this town clear through.

Well, well, well, you can never tell.

Nothin here that could intrest you. well, well, well, you can never tell.

Its not because you missed out on the thing that we had to start.

Maybe you had too much too fast. maybe you had too much too fast.

Or just over played your part.

Since Im passing your way today. well, well, well, you can never tell.

I just stopped in cause I want to say, well, well, well, you can never tell.

I recall your darkness when it crackled like a thundercloud.

Dont tell me this town aint got no heart.

When I can hear it beat out loud!