leo_83

Kind Request for Advice !!

Rate this topic

Pranam/Namaste Guruji,

Name : Abhishek

DOB : 24-07-1983

TOB : 23:30

POB:Ichalkaranji, Maharashtra,India.

Current Residing for job:Bremen, Germany.

Sir, I have Skin problems since last 6 years, which has very badly deformed my face..No treatments have worked for me. I am very nice on Diet, take all possible care , but still, nothing has worked.

Please suggest me some solution and how long will it take more for my face to get better ?

I am facing some job problems for the moment, When can i expect job change and satisfactory job ? How will be my professional life ?

I have interest in Astrology, Do you think I will be able to learn Astrology?

Can you please tell me, when do you see a yog for my marriage ?

I am wearing Pushkarrraj from last 5 years and it has given me good results especially from 2002-2004

Recently, I weared a moti in silver in my small finger and i listen to Vishnu Sahasranama for my skin problems

Please try to reply me whenever you find time..I would highly appreciate your reply.

Many thanks with Regards,

Abhishek

Pranam/Namaste Guruji,

Current Residing for job:Bremen, Germany.

Sir, I have Skin problems since last 6 years, which has very badly deformed my face..No treatments have worked for me. I am very nice on Diet, take all possible care , but still, nothing has worked.

Please suggest me some solution and how long will it take more for my face to get better ?

I am facing some job problems for the moment, When can i expect job change and satisfactory job ? How will be my professional life ?

I have interest in Astrology, Do you think I will be able to learn Astrology?

Can you please tell me, when do you see a yog for my marriage ?

I am wearing Pushkarrraj from last 5 years and it has given me good results especially from 2002-2004

Recently, I weared a moti in silver in my small finger and i listen to Vishnu Sahasranama for my skin problems

Please try to reply me whenever you find time..I would highly appreciate your reply.

Many thanks with Regards,

Abhishek

Namaskar,

1. Rahu dasa is running from last 6 Yrs that is from sept 2002 and your skin problems started since then. The disease lord is Sun and is with Mercury (skin etc). Besides this Saturn is exalted in 8th (death,loss) is aspecting this Mercury. You are running subperiod of Saturn in Major period of Rahu. I am more concern when subperiod of Mercury is to come after Sept 2009.

What type of facial problems you have and what medication did you take? You can PM me. In Rahu period there is always possibility of wrong diagnosis, allergy to medication, use of excessive medicines, alcohol, drug etc.

For this, Emarald of clear quality you may wear in silver in little finger.

Job: With efforts you may change any time since saturn is aspecting the house of your profession. Saturn is of Uccha and still will need some efforts to be made.

Astrology: Sure you can as Jupiter aspecting house of learning the 5th house.

Marriage: Jupiter has transit to Makar rasi and aspecting marriage house. Since you are manglik, I would suggest to wait till Jupier transits to Meena rasi.

Glad to know that you are worshiping lord Vishnu Ji as Jupiter is aspecting your 5th house and try to use its potential at a full extent. In your case, worshiping lord VishnuJi along with Laxmi Ji and Dakshinavarat Shankh can unfold many spiritual doors for you. Wearing of Pukharaj is of an excelleant choice.

-WebYogi-

Namashkar,

Thank you for providing Analysis..Admin dint permit for PM ..I am replying you again with complete details, becos incomplete info may also lead you to confusion/wrong Analysis and me with more problems..

1. Rahu dasa is running from last 6 Yrs that is from sept 2002 and your skin problems started since then.

Very right. I would like to point , since my childhood, i have been having some or other skin issues, for e.g. after taking bath, Mujhe Khujli bahut aati thi (Scratching on back) and also once i finish with my dinner, i get scratching(back )..(but both are negligible now) ... I have also noticed that , if I eat more sweets , the other day, I get Acne..

I have mostly everday scratching problem right from India.

I also had Kidney stone problem in the year 2005. I was operated for it.

The disease lord is Sun and is with Mercury (skin etc).

Sun and mercury combination, does this Make my skin problem more intense? Can you please suggest me some reciting of mantra or solution for this and on which day should I do it ?

SUN= Sunday, Mercury = Wednesday, What colors should I wear on this Day and avoid what in order to reduce there evil effects ?

Besides this Saturn is exalted in 8th (death,loss) is aspecting this Mercury.
I pray everyday to Lord Shani (I have Ghode ki naal ) and offer oil preferrably on saturdays and recite shani mantra

Om Neelaanjan, Samabhaasam,

Raviputram, Yamaagrajam!

Chhaya martand, Sambhutam,

Tam namami shaneshcharam,

om suryaputro dirghdevo vishalaksham shivpriyaha, mandachar prasannatma pida hartoo mai shani!!

I even recite Shani mantra during my regular puja.

Is it ok ?

Should I be away from Black Color or it is favorable for me?

Just for my Curiosity,

As you said, My shani is Uccha and as i read, Mercury, Venus and Rahu are freiends of Shani, however Sun(being father of Shani) is its enemy ?

Why is it so ? Sun is Shanis father , afterall

Can I recite mantras for Sun to benefit from its Malefic effects ?

and get benfit of Shanis frendship with MErcury ?

You are running subperiod of Saturn in Major period of Rahu. I am more concern when subperiod of Mercury is to come after Sept 2009.
What do you see here ? Skin problems will increase and become more intense and / OR any more problems.. Please reply me without hesitation, it will help me to prepare and overcome issues.

What should I avoid ?

What type of facial problems you have and what medication did you take?

It started with Acne(2001-02), Severe Acne(On Face, Back and on chest),leaving Black spots(reduced to great extent) and Big Holes so called pores on cheeks because of which Skin is no more tight, it has a lot of wrinkles and looks like as of an Old man. No Shine, very dull face.Only my nose(which also has Freckles,very small black spots, caused becos of exposure to sun) has original color and rest part has turned Black, Doctors call it Hyperpigmentation.

In Rahu period there is always possibility of wrong diagnosis, allergy to medication, use of excessive medicines, alcohol, drug etc.

Absolutely right, I have took huge amount of medicenes which made it more bad and created more heat in my body..I no more take medicenes for my face. No more Doctors. I am now using Divya Kanti LEp of shri Ramdev baba

I hope this will work ..

I am planning to go for Dermaroller treatment, This is done by a device which has needles and this device is rolled over bad parts of face , which then rejuvinates skin and helps reduce wrinkles..3-4 sittings are required..

May I go for it ?

For this, Emarald of clear quality you may wear in silver in little finger.
I am wearing moti in my small finger, should i remove it?

Marriage: Jupiter has transit to Makar rasi and aspecting marriage house. Since you are manglik, I would suggest to wait till Jupier transits to Meena rasi.
In which month/Year does Jupiter transit to Meena Rashi ?

Glad to know that you are worshiping lord Vishnu Ji as Jupiter is aspecting your 5th house and try to use its potential at a full extent. In your case, worshiping lord VishnuJi along with Laxmi Ji and Dakshinavarat Shankh can unfold many spiritual doors for you.

What mantras or recitations of Lord Vishnuji and Mahalxmiji would prove to be most beneficial for me?

which day ?

I hope you find out time to read out this big post and answer me at your convenience..

If some answer or question from my reply does not convey it properly or you are confused, please answer me.

I hope for your support and am very thankful to you.

Jai Shri Ram

Abhi

Namashkar,

Thank you for providing Analysis..Admin dint permit for PM ..I am replying you again with complete details, becos incomplete info may also lead you to confusion/wrong Analysis and me with more problems..

Very right. I would like to point , since my childhood, i have been having some or other skin issues, for e.g. after taking bath, Mujhe Khujli bahut aati thi (Scratching on back) and also once i finish with my dinner, i get scratching(back )..(but both are negligible now) ... I have also noticed that , if I eat more sweets , the other day, I get Acne..

I have mostly everday scratching problem right from India.

I also had Kidney stone problem in the year 2005. I was operated for it.

Sun and mercury combination, does this Make my skin problem more intense? Can you please suggest me some reciting of mantra or solution for this and on which day should I do it ?

SUN= Sunday, Mercury = Wednesday, What colors should I wear on this Day and avoid what in order to reduce there evil effects ?

I pray everyday to Lord Shani (I have Ghode ki naal ) and offer oil preferrably on saturdays and recite shani mantra

Om Neelaanjan, Samabhaasam,

Raviputram, Yamaagrajam!

Chhaya martand, Sambhutam,

Tam namami shaneshcharam,

om suryaputro dirghdevo vishalaksham shivpriyaha, mandachar prasannatma pida hartoo mai shani!!

Is it ok ?

Just for my Curiosity,

As you said, My shani is Uccha and as i read, Mercury, Venus and Rahu are freiends of Shani, however Sun(being father of Shani) is its enemy ?

What do you see here ? Skin problems will increase and become more intense and / OR any more problems.. Please reply me without hesitation, it will help me to prepare and overcome issues.

What should I avoid ?

It started with Acne(2001-02), Severe Acne(On Face, Back and on chest),leaving Black spots(reduced to great extent) and Big Holes so called pores on cheeks because of which Skin is no more tight, it has a lot of wrinkles and looks like as of an Old man. No Shine, very dull face.Only my nose(which also has Freckles,very small black spots, caused becos of exposure to sun) has original color and rest part has turned Black, Doctors call it Hyperpigmentation.

Absolutely right, I have took huge amount of medicenes which made it more bad and created more heat in my body..I no more take medicenes for my face. No more Doctors. I am now using Divya Kanti LEp of shri Ramdev baba

I hope this will work ..

I am planning to go for Dermaroller treatment, This is done by a device which has needles and this device is rolled over bad parts of face , which then rejuvinates skin and helps reduce wrinkles..3-4 sittings are required..

May I go for it ?

What mantras or recitations of Lord Vishnuji and Mahalxmiji would prove to be most beneficial for me?

which day ?

I hope you find out time to read out this big post and answer me at your convenience..

If some answer or question from my reply does not convey it properly or you are confused, please answer me.

I hope for your support and am very thankful to you.

Jai Shri Ram

Abhi

Webwogiji was awaiting your further help and analysis , kindly guide !!

Namaskar,

Here is response to your questions:

Sun and mercury combination, does this Make my skin problem more intense? Can you please suggest me some reciting of mantra or solution for this and on which day should I do it ? SUN= Sunday, Mercury = Wednesday, What colors should I wear on this Day and avoid what in order to reduce there evil effects ?

Not necessary. I came across some charts that have same Lagna as yours with exalted Saturn, and Jupiter, Rahu and Kethu at the same places respectively. It looks that it is due to the aspect of Saturn to 2<SUP>nd</SUP> house. It is more intense in your case as Sun being lord of 6<SUP>th</SUP> is with skin indicator Mercury. Sun or Mars are firey planet and indicates boils etc. You can recite mantra for lord Budh in addition to wearing an Emerald of good quality. Emerald is usually good for skin associated problems. For Mercury, green color is indicated on wed

Is it ok ?

It is good that you are reciting Shani mantra. You do not have to be away from black color. You are lucky to have Shani exalted as this happens in 30 yrs and requires lot of good karma to have this. This represents planet of Justice and if its powers are properly unlocked and used can make even some one free from life and death cycle. It requires good position of Jupiter that you have it in your chart.

Just for my Curiosity,

For our understanding as a human point of view for astrology purpose, it has been assigned this relation but in reality I do not think it is like that. Both represents different aspects of life. If you like you can recite but you do not have to recite, it at least will not hurt you .

What do you see here ? Skin problems will increase and become more intense and / OR any more problems.. Please reply me without hesitation, it will help me to prepare and overcome issues. What should I avoid ?

Just focous on Bhagvan Vishnu ji and MaiyaLaxmi Ji as I mentioned previously. (Budh Dev worship Vishnu Ji.). When mercury sub period comes in Rahu, it will in fact help you a lot. Wear emerald ASAP and do as above.

I am planning to go for Dermaroller treatment, This is done by a device which has needles and this device is rolled over bad parts of face , which then rejuvinates skin and helps reduce wrinkles..3-4 sittings are required. May I go for it ?

I would wait till mercury sub period comes, if necessary then go.

Moti is also good for you.

Jupiter takes about 11 months and 27 days to transit from one rashi to another in general. It has recently in Dec moved to Makar rasi, thus it might take another Yr to move to Meena rashi.

which day ?

Whichever you like and it depends on your love and affection towards him rather than just reciting the mantra. Simplest one is “OM NAMO LAXMINARAYANA”. Please note that do not use any flowers in pooja. All days are good. This should be your part of life. Rather than a day only, any time and any where.

Lastly, Make sure that you are wearing Pukhraj as you mentioned and it is not yellow sapphire. Many sells yellow sapphire for Jupiter and it is not for your purpose.

-WebYogi-

Hello Abhishek, are you allergic to milk and milk products

?

Hello Astroseeker,

No, I am not allergic to milk or milk products.. I love milk and milk products

I have sometimes noticed excessive consumption of Ghee,Butter or milk shakes gives me a Acne on other Day.

I am always under Stress, some or other process keeps running in my mind and hence it is difficult to say even fpr myself, whether excessive milk/milk prouct consumption causes skin issues

Thanks for your interest in my query, if anything more is needed, pls ask me

I will again post some experiences of mine with Exalted shani today for all learned members..

Regards,

Abhi

Pranam Webyogiji and learned members,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

As suggested, I would like to wear an Emerald.. Could you please reply me

1) What karat ?

2) Auspicious Days after 4th Jan 2009

3) In Gold or in Brass ?

4) Mantra to be recited during wearing and for normal wednesdays to overcome SKIN Problems ?

5) Facing which direction should i wear it in small finger, Right hand?

Can Emerald and Moti be worn together..Could you please comment ? I feel that after wearing moti, I dont put myself under much Stress, its working great for me.

I will continue offering Shani dev oil and haldi on saturdays, as suggested.

Sir,Till when does my Rahu mahadasha last ? Can you please tell,

1) What should I avoid ?

2) Rahu Mantra to recite and on which day ?

I just to want to keep my mind stable ,vanish my Skin problems and a daily routine to appease Rahu.

I have experienced Pins Pricking in my upper part of body, lasts only for few seconds but kills me for a while.

I also experience sometimes Severe Heart pain and it increases with Breathe.lasts also for seconds

I read the post abt (Asthama/Karaka shani by jptr5555 )..which also discusses somewht above metioned.. i am not allowed to post any link ..Sorry, but you need to search

Could someone suggest why this happens and a remedy?

I am second child after 15 yrs of marrige to my great parents.

(next to my big sister born after 13 yrs).

I not only suspect but i am sure, they might have prayed a lot for me and made some "Bolwari" (like, if we get son,we will visit the temple) and could be we forgot..

what shanti /Puja can be done to overcome this type of problem ?

(I remember very nicely, i visited with my parents to Rajasthan smewhr in 2004-05 and one of my problems simply went away, i dont have problem anymore for which i visited the temple)

My whole aim is now is to get Rid of my SKIN PROBLEMS and Keep my Mind Stable.Yes, I am looking for a satisfactory job also . Please reply sirs.

I request to kindly reply.

Thanks with Regards,

Abhi

Namaskar,

Here is response to your questions:

Sun and mercury combination, does this Make my skin problem more intense? Can you please suggest me some reciting of mantra or solution for this and on which day should I do it ? SUN= Sunday, Mercury = Wednesday, What colors should I wear on this Day and avoid what in order to reduce there evil effects ?

Not necessary. I came across some charts that have same Lagna as yours with exalted Saturn, and Jupiter, Rahu and Kethu at the same places respectively. It looks that it is due to the aspect of Saturn to 2<sup>nd</sup> house. It is more intense in your case as Sun being lord of 6<sup>th</sup> is with skin indicator Mercury. Sun or Mars are firey planet and indicates boils etc. You can recite mantra for lord Budh in addition to wearing an Emerald of good quality. Emerald is usually good for skin associated problems. For Mercury, green color is indicated on wed

Is it ok ?

It is good that you are reciting Shani mantra. You do not have to be away from black color. You are lucky to have Shani exalted as this happens in 30 yrs and requires lot of good karma to have this. This represents planet of Justice and if its powers are properly unlocked and used can make even some one free from life and death cycle. It requires good position of Jupiter that you have it in your chart.

Just for my Curiosity,

For our understanding as a human point of view for astrology purpose, it has been assigned this relation but in reality I do not think it is like that. Both represents different aspects of life. If you like you can recite but you do not have to recite, it at least will not hurt you .

What do you see here ? Skin problems will increase and become more intense and / OR any more problems.. Please reply me without hesitation, it will help me to prepare and overcome issues. What should I avoid ?

Just focous on Bhagvan Vishnu ji and MaiyaLaxmi Ji as I mentioned previously. (Budh Dev worship Vishnu Ji.). When mercury sub period comes in Rahu, it will in fact help you a lot. Wear emerald ASAP and do as above.

I am planning to go for Dermaroller treatment, This is done by a device which has needles and this device is rolled over bad parts of face , which then rejuvinates skin and helps reduce wrinkles..3-4 sittings are required. May I go for it ?

I would wait till mercury sub period comes, if necessary then go.

Moti is also good for you.

Jupiter takes about 11 months and 27 days to transit from one rashi to another in general. It has recently in Dec moved to Makar rasi, thus it might take another Yr to move to Meena rashi.

which day ?

Whichever you like and it depends on your love and affection towards him rather than just reciting the mantra. Simplest one is “OM NAMO LAXMINARAYANA”. Please note that do not use any flowers in pooja. All days are good. This should be your part of life. Rather than a day only, any time and any where.

Lastly, Make sure that you are wearing Pukhraj as you mentioned and it is not yellow sapphire. Many sells yellow sapphire for Jupiter and it is not for your purpose.

-WebYogi-

1) What karat ?

2) Auspicious Days after 4th Jan 2009

3) In Gold or in Brass ?

4) Mantra to be recited during wearing and for normal wednesdays to overcome SKIN Problems ?

5) Facing which direction should i wear it in small finger, Right hand?

Can Emerald and Moti be worn together..Could you please comment ? I feel that after wearing moti, I dont put myself under much Stress, its working great for me.

1) What should I avoid ?

2) Rahu Mantra to recite and on which day ?

I just to want to keep my mind stable ,vanish my Skin problems and a daily routine to appease Rahu.

I have experienced Pins Pricking in my upper part of body, lasts only for few seconds but kills me for a while.

I also experience sometimes Severe Heart pain and it increases with Breathe.lasts also for seconds

I read the post abt (Asthama/Karaka shani by jptr5555  )..which also discusses somewht above metioned.. i am not allowed to post any link ..Sorry, but you need to search

Could someone suggest why this happens and a remedy?

I not only suspect but i am sure, they might have prayed a lot for me and made some "Bolwari" (like, if we get son,we will visit the temple) and could be we forgot..

(I remember very nicely, i visited with my parents to Rajasthan smewhr in 2004-05 and one of my problems simply went away, i dont have problem anymore for which i visited the temple)

My whole aim is now is to get Rid of my SKIN PROBLEMS and Keep my Mind Stable.Yes, I am looking for a satisfactory job also . Please reply sirs.

I request to kindly reply.

Thanks with Regards,

Abhi

Namaskar,

Following are the answers in short:

1) What karat ? More than 3 is good. If possible get square shape rather than any other shape.

2) Auspicious Days after 4th Jan 2009. I do not have the local panchang to suggest this. In general, wed coinciding with Aslesha, uttra phalguni, Jystha or Revati nakshtra from sunrise to 3 hrs is suggested.

3) In Gold or in Brass ? In your case, silver will be better. After cleaning in cow’s milk.

4) Mantra to be recited during wearing and for normal wednesdays to overcome SKIN Problems ? It may not be correct to write certain mantra in English, but is similar to: Om Brahm Brihm Brohm sa Budhaya Namah.

5) Facing which direction should i wear it in small finger, Right hand? Small finger is good for Emerald. North direction is signified by Mercury.

Yes you can. In your case, moti is good and takes care of problems associated with Sun as the 6<SUP>th</SUP> lord in 5<SUP>th</SUP> house (thinking/ stress reliver etc).

Excellent.

It is for another 12 years.

1) What should I avoid ? Rahu signifies some of the : Excess use of medicines, alcohol, drugs, poisons, food poisioning, allergies, speech (bad/ harsh/lying)

2) Rahu Mantra to recite and on which day ? Wed or Fridays.

I read the post abt (Asthama/Karaka shani by jptr5555 )..which also discusses somewht above metioned.. i am not allowed to post any link ..Sorry, but you need to search

Could someone suggest why this happens and a remedy? It may be due to the fact that Saturn is the son of Surya Dev. In your chart, exalted Saturn is aspecting disease lord Sun. Sun is already weak and making it more weak. May be after 7.5 yrs of Sade sati are over, it might be helpful.

You never know some times simple rituals may be extremely helpful. You can still visit that temple and wish for relief from your problems. As suggested previously, unlock the healing powers you have to overcome your problems by worshiping lord Vishnu/ Laxmi Ji / Dakshinavarat Shankh Dev. (Also, it will take care for your next question, this in mind, I suggested in my previous post for this remedy). Deep meditation is very important for you, please remember that I am not talking about concentration that is now a days confused with meditation. You will be surprised to see the results based on your chart.

Jupiter has recently moved to your 10<SUP>th</SUP> house (profession) and has attained neecha position. It will be there for about 1 year. After it moves from here, then you may expect better results.

-WebYogi-

Sir,

I have lost all my gold and much of money on 5 Jan 09 evening night (7 PM - 4 AM). I lost it just because of my one stupid mistake. I am very depressed. I feel that i have lost everything. Kindly help me. My details are as below.

Date of Birth - 3 July 1981

Time - 4.08 PM

Place of birth - Sri ganganagar, Rajasthan.

Gender - Female

Current Location - Adelaide, Australia

Profession - Got a job one month back at coles express (Cashier job at petrol pump cum shop)

Family details - Married on 11 March 2007, Parental Family in chandigarh, Father is running a shop, Mother is housewife. 1 younger brother - studying, 1 younger sister - studying, left the job recently for studies.

In laws- Big family in Abohar (Punjab), Father contractor, mother housewife, 3 elder brothers, 3rd is unmarried - living in jaipur.

My full name is deepshikha, Many people call me shikha. My birth name was suggested on H, Like Hemlata but it was not adoped by my family.

I have lost all my marriage gold. I don't have anything here now. I can't stop my tears. It gone out straight away from my hands. I left it in lawn thinking that my husband will bring it in. i told him to do so. He is also very careful person, but dont know why, he didn't notice my purse containing gold there and came in the home and someone took it away. I am cursing myself from that time. Please check my kundli. Why it happened. Will i get it back. Kindly tell.

Please, Please, Please

Dear WebYogiji,

I have a family member who is suffering from skin disease for many years. She has white spots and her parents are worried about her marriage prospects. Can you please guide me as to what is likely to happen to her. Will the spots go away if yes then when? Her details are:

Date of birth - 29th Oct, 1983

Time of birth - 2.35 am/early morning

Place of birth - Baroda city, Gujarat state, India

I have asked so many people but there has not been a single repy that can give us some relief, so please help me, thanks and regards,

ravi....

Dear Abhi,

You are currently running Rah/Sat/Ven as MD/AD/PD, rahu and mars are in the nakshtra of mars and venus in its own nakshtra. venus being postioned in the house of diseas itself you still need to be careful. after venus PD sun PD will start and sun being your 6th lord, house of disease, you need to be careful.

i am just student of this divine subject and therefore my comments must not be take too seriously. good luck and god bless. thanks and regards,

ravi

http://tech.ourastrology/

Dear WebYogiji,

I have a family member who is suffering from skin disease for many years. She has white spots and her parents are worried about her marriage prospects. Can you please guide me as to what is likely to happen to her. Will the spots go away if yes then when? Her details are:

Date of birth - 29th Oct, 1983

Time of birth - 2.35 am/early morning

Place of birth - Baroda city, Gujarat state, India

I have asked so many people but there has not been a single repy that can give us some relief, so please help me, thanks and regards,

ravi....

Namaskar,

With Leo lagna, the lord (facial features etc) is with exalted Sani in 3rd house with Budha (skin associated). The sani happens to be 6th lord (disease) and thus is likely to give this disease. It might have started to show up (noticed) around Yr 2002 when anterdasa of Sun started in mahadasa of Budh. Budh period is still up to 2013 and I would try to wear good quality of an Emerald in silver ring. For spots (are you refering to vitiligo?) I might suggest some one I came across who can get ayurvedic medicine and results were excellent for vitiligo. Is the person tried any medication? We always have to try and do not loose the hope. Has this person done any remedy for Kalsarpa yoga? The same Sani happen to be marriage lord and may expect problems. Do the following also,

Fasting on Saturdays

Donate clothes, shooes (no leather please), umbrella, food to needy people

-WebYogi-

Sir,

I have lost all my gold and much of money on 5 Jan 09 evening night (7 PM - 4 AM). I lost it just because of my one stupid mistake. I am very depressed. I feel that i have lost everything. Kindly help me. My details are as below.

Date of Birth - 3 July 1981

Time - 4.08 PM

Place of birth - Sri ganganagar, Rajasthan.

Gender - Female

Current Location - Adelaide, Australia

Profession - Got a job one month back at coles express (Cashier job at petrol pump cum shop)

Family details - Married on 11 March 2007, Parental Family in chandigarh, Father is running a shop, Mother is housewife. 1 younger brother - studying, 1 younger sister - studying, left the job recently for studies.

In laws- Big family in Abohar (Punjab), Father contractor, mother housewife, 3 elder brothers, 3rd is unmarried - living in jaipur.

My full name is deepshikha, Many people call me shikha. My birth name was suggested on H, Like Hemlata but it was not adoped by my family.

I have lost all my marriage gold. I don't have anything here now. I can't stop my tears. It gone out straight away from my hands. I left it in lawn thinking that my husband will bring it in. i told him to do so. He is also very careful person, but dont know why, he didn't notice my purse containing gold there and came in the home and someone took it away. I am cursing myself from that time. Please check my kundli. Why it happened. Will i get it back. Kindly tell.

Please, Please, Please

Namaskar,

You do not have to think too much. Every incidence has its own time to happen and has a reason. I know some one lost very precious pukhraj ring, just imagine that the person already knew a day before that it is going to go away, and just imagine, the next day it sliped from the hand some where even the person was extremely careful to keep the hand in the pocket on that day, amazing!!!. So think that there has to be a good reason in the Univerasl laws of Justice to happen like this according to Karma. I assume you lost in Australia. Try search in the south direction of the place before Jan 9th.

-WebYogi-

Namaskar,

With Leo lagna, the lord (facial features etc) is with exalted Sani in 3rd house with Budha (skin associated). The sani happens to be 6th lord (disease) and thus is likely to give this disease. It might have started to show up (noticed) around Yr 2002 when anterdasa of Sun started in mahadasa of Budh. Budh period is still up to 2013 and I would try to wear good quality of an Emerald in silver ring. For spots (are you refering to vitiligo?) I might suggest some one I came across who can get ayurvedic medicine and results were excellent for vitiligo. Is the person tried any medication? We always have to try and do not loose the hope. Has this person done any remedy for Kalsarpa yoga? The same Sani happen to be marriage lord and may expect problems. Do the following also,

Fasting on Saturdays

Donate clothes, shooes (no leather please), umbrella, food to needy people

-WebYogi-

Dear WebYogiji,

Thanks a lot for the reply. I agree with your views. She started the skin disease when she was not even 10 years of age. She has gone through all sorts of medicines be it ayurvedic, allopathic or homeopathic. currently she is taking hmoeopathic medicines from a trust. I was told that she has a bit of kalsarp yoga but that will not bother her much. What is your opinion on this? I was also told that she has good dharma-karmadhipati yoga in the 1st house. How will that affect her? Her parents are worried about her regarding marriage and I would like to request that please let me know the time of her marriage if at all possible, thanks a lot sir...

Ravi........

Dear WebYogiji,

Thanks a lot for the reply. I agree with your views. She started the skin disease when she was not even 10 years of age. She has gone through all sorts of medicines be it ayurvedic, allopathic or homeopathic. currently she is taking hmoeopathic medicines from a trust. I was told that she has a bit of kalsarp yoga but that will not bother her much. What is your opinion on this? I was also told that she has good dharma-karmadhipati yoga in the 1st house. How will that affect her? Her parents are worried about her regarding marriage and I would like to request that please let me know the time of her marriage if at all possible, thanks a lot sir...

Ravi........

Namaskar,

Even she has gone through several treatments, I would not give up hope, keep trying to our best. PM me, I may tell you contact number of some one who researched a lot and has a formulation to cure vitiligo, in case you are interested. I do not know how much the cost involve? It is Ayurvedic based and he has sucess rate very high as he mentioned to me long back.

She does have Kalsarpa yoga, for that you can do the remidial measures atleast for peace of mind and do not worry much about it. She has good dharma-karmadhipati yoga and that is helping her but the effects are reduced by sarpa Yoga (when malefics are in 3 kendras).

For marriage: Try after Dec 2010 when sani subperiod comes in Budh Mahadasa. I may suggest some remedy for this (PM me), it might work, but it is worth trying.

-Webyogi-

Help ! <hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message -->

my dob is 24 april 1985

time is 21.30 .. mostly... 21.35

place hyd

well i have a few doubts abt manglik..some say it is only 7% and gets nullified..

but some person had asked me to wear a red coral in gold...

i did tht..and also before th i was wearin a yellow sapphire...but then she said i shud remove tht and wear red coral in order to get married...

i am gonna be 24 and ma parents r keen i settle down..i like this guy..but things r still till friends..am sure i would like to marry him but i don knw frm his side as yet..

also coz of ma number 6/6 and venus/april ...she asked me to wear a diamond..i am wearing a 24 cent diamond on ma left ring finger..

kindly suggest and plz tell me when wud i be married..and hw'd the guy be..and wud it be him ..his dob 10 sept 1986