IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Ballasree

How to overcome periods pain

Rate this topic

Hi all,

Can any one suggest me good medicine for periods pain.I usally get heavy pain for continuos 5 days and after my periods start my body get cooled and my hands and feet become chilled and they start sweating.And i am having backache even at that time.Recently i am evening getting vomiting also.I am loosing lot of weight after my periods and its horrible to sit and work even in all those 5 days.THe intensity of pain is same for first 3 days. it usually decrese for next two days.PLease some one suggest me how to decrese this pain.I have taken lot of Allopathy, homeopathy but it dint effect my pain.Please help me...

Dear Mam..

As per as your problem i would like to say that.. during Periods mostly in every therapy doctor never adivised to give medicines. but the main problem in female about this disorder due to harmonal problem and i would like to suggest you that please once this periods time duration ends. then you start to take comeplete course duration in AYurveda regarding to your periods problem and i m sure in next cycle i m sure about 50% cure and you got 100% relief.. and if you want to know more about the medicines i can mentioned you complete details about course you can buy medicines from any where in Ayurveda store and make them in powder form and mix those medicines to form on special compound.. but first you need to overcome this periods..

regarding to now pain in ur problem you can go to some Ayurvedic store and ask them KUMARIKA Vati Take 2-2 tablets twice a day during much pain can take 3 times .. i m sure you can feel relief.

also make hot water put in bottle and gentle message with that bottol in lower abdomen..

any doubt you can freely mail me. and call me.. my motive is not to sell medicines motive is to make aware people about the Ayurveda..

regards

adwait tripathi

dear ma'am,

take hot things for the pain, avoid bathing make urself more hot, give heat to the body by taking hot drinks and place hot water bottle at the paining area. when ur body get heat ,the flow of blood increase and pain will reduce auto matically, u can have ajwain i tsp with warm water, u can take warm milk with turmeric added,can take methi with warm water,

Boil methi, ajwain and sugar or jaggery in a glass of water drink it as hot as possible

dear ma'am,

take hot things for the pain, avoid bathing make urself more hot, give heat to the body by taking hot drinks and place hot water bottle at the paining area. when ur body get heat ,the flow of blood increase and pain will reduce auto matically, u can have ajwain i tsp with warm water, u can take warm milk with turmeric added,can take methi with warm water,

Boil methi, ajwain and sugar or jaggery in a glass of water drink it as hot as possible

This is assuming that the pain is vata in nature, correct? How are you connecting increased heat in the body with less pain?