IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ashishj

Love Story on verge of ending just due to planets, plz help

Rate this topic

Hello WebYogi ji,

I have seen other similar threads and i want your opinion and help on this matter.

my details are:- 15th march 1984, 17:58 p.m., delhi, india

Girl's details are:- 28th april 1983, 11:15 a.m., kaithal, haryana

We are in love since a year and now want to marry each other but kundalis are not matching according to pundits and some pundits also saying we will break up soon after marriage but it doesn't look so to us seeing our commitment to each other and compromises we are ready to do for each other.

Sir please advice, it will be very kind of your help.

Please webyogiji or anybody else reply and suggest. me myslef dont want to take any wrong decision. i am looking to make the right decision in end. please help.

Namaskar,

The matching points are only 17.5 out of 36 and with a Nadi dosha. I understand that you are committed to each other and ready to sacrifice your lives. In my opinion and experience, such matching creates lot of unrest not now but after the marriage. Consequences are more than the rewards. It is your decision how much you can take in life and the events you can cope with. It is not just the few adjustments but it affects several aspects of life latter on.

-WebYogi-

Ashish,

As per the post you are doubting whether you will be successful in your marriage or not due to less marks in 36point matching. I have a colleague who is an electronics engineer and married is class mate inspite of have 6/8 moon sign relationship and less points than what you have. They are now proud parents of a sweet daughter.My parents are an eg of an arranged setup with 8points with Nadi dosha, their marriage would have been a disaster if the points were to be considered. So when 8/36points in an arranged setup can be successful with one of them having mangalik dosh, then 17.5/36 is definitely a good one. So believe in yourself and get,set and go. There is more to 36point matching like matching the individual planets with relative to each other.

Regards.

Coolgimmy

Thank you guys. i guys love and commitment is the strongest bond in this world. i have also inquired some of the pundits and they say mahamritunjya jaap is the resolution of these problems. thank you guys.

Dear ashish ji

There is a factor called a free will if your you are sure going ahead go ahead i bet all planets you are concerned will help you

I read Some where that ( May be i am wrong) only Ram sita horoscope had 36 gun but still they were separated at the later stage of life

Regularly pray to god you believe and go ahead

Regards

swapnil

Swapnil,

Words are more destructive when used without prudence and a careful thought , Just reflect on the free will statement and sowhere , someplace info you have read and cant quote to support your claim,you know it fully well that inspite of your urge to do well and your will to support you , you have still not found the solution.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

Dear ashish ji

There is a factor called a free will if your you are sure going ahead go ahead i bet all planets you are concerned will help you

I read Some where that ( May be i am wrong) only Ram sita horoscope had 36 gun but still they were separated at the later stage of life

Regularly pray to god you believe and go ahead

Regards

swapnil