IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Dim_Chee

its is unfair,plz help me, im requesting!!!

Rate this topic

Dear webyogiji and others,

it is my 5th email asking for help and i haven't received any reply yet. im desesperate to know why i am failing so much in my studies, in my relationship and life. i have lost hope of seeing a ray of light of happiness in my life. please, can someone tell me what is going on in my chart and when will i see the hope of success again in my life?

my DoB 31.12.1984

ToB: 03.00a.m( exact time)

place of birth is Quatre bornes town, Mauritius.

please, i am requesting for help. i am sorry if i have made any offenses towards any of you. please, do help me. i am waiting for the reply.

thank you

Cheetra

Dear Cheetra

Multiple personality, strong and stubborn temperament, excessive desire, uncommon way of thinking, lack of basic intelligence (though there is maturity in bigger decisions) are things you need to work upon.

Jupiter, Moon, parivartana between lagna lord and 4th lord are good aspects in the chart. Also, many grahas get refined in navamsa. This assures a great life after Rahu Mahadasha gets over, but there is still a lot of time for that.

Your remedies would include donating green clothes to eunuchs on wednesdays and obtaining their blessings. For saturn, you could light sesame oil lamps in hanuman mandir on tue and sat. Serve old people on Saturday evenings and maintain discipline in life (well, i guess you are quite disciplined anyways) For Rahu, wear an 8-mukhi rudraksha in a red thread round your neck after proper worship as suggested by a shiva temple pundit.

To enhance the good aspects in your chart, please wear a pukhraj on your right hand index finger on a thursday during waxing moon. Also wear a red coral in gold in your right hand ring finger.

Indeed, the immediate time ahead is not so good. However, life's going to be awesome after that.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Dear Cheetra

Multiple personality, strong and stubborn temperament, excessive desire, uncommon way of thinking, lack of basic intelligence (though there is maturity in bigger decisions) are things you need to work upon.

Jupiter, Moon, parivartana between lagna lord and 4th lord are good aspects in the chart. Also, many grahas get refined in navamsa. This assures a great life after Rahu Mahadasha gets over, but there is still a lot of time for that.

Your remedies would include donating green clothes to eunuchs on wednesdays and obtaining their blessings. For saturn, you could light sesame oil lamps in hanuman mandir on tue and sat. Serve old people on Saturday evenings and maintain discipline in life (well, i guess you are quite disciplined anyways) For Rahu, wear an 8-mukhi rudraksha in a red thread round your neck after proper worship as suggested by a shiva temple pundit.

To enhance the good aspects in your chart, please wear a pukhraj on your right hand index finger on a thursday during waxing moon. Also wear a red coral in gold in your right hand ring finger.

Indeed, the immediate time ahead is not so good. However, life's going to be awesome after that.

Best Wishes

Deepa

dear deepaji,

thanks for your reply. i really appreciate your effort to tell me about my chart. do you think i can email you on your email address, asking you about something more about astrological, plz. i will be grateful if you can reply me again.

thanks

Cheetra