IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
saranya.27

Please advise whether I can concieve or not??

Rate this topic

My husband and i have been trying for a child from 2 years, but nothing has happened yet. I have been diagnosed with PCOS (where the egg doesnt form completely) so I am taking medicines for the same.

Name - Soumya.

My DOB - 27th December 1983

Time of Birth - 8.25 am

Place of Birth - Mumbai, Maharashtra.

I am really tensed about this. Please let me know if I can have my own child and when is it likely to happen.

Regards.

Dear Saranya,

Acceptance and acknowledgement of divine powers and submission to His supremacy must not be interefered by personal ego. The difference between dignity and arrogance must be maintained. When there are major issues in interpersonal relationships, it important to let-go of self.

The lesson Shani wishes to give you in this birth is to shed all arrogance and learn to live and share. Shani does justice but in a very hard way. Conception is assured, children too. You are advised to delay your hormonal injections etc for 3.5 more years as they may physically drain you and cause more harm than good. During this time period, it will be challenging to save your marriage.

Life long worship to Lord Shani is highly important.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Thanks a ton deepaji. I shall keep in mind about what you said on ego. I am working on it. I am unable to give myself completely to god (coz I dont see the logic) May be at some point in life I will.

I would like to thank you for taking out some time to answer my query.

Thanks and Regards.