IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
viji09

Web yogi ji - please respond ASAP!!!!

Rate this topic

I have had many unsuccessful attempts at having a child in 2008. an astrologer said i should try in 2009 as Jupiter Transit on Dec 6th will help favour it. he is also insisting that we try in March or later instead of Jan or feb as it is not a good time. I would like to understand as to the reason behind this and also if it is possible for me to have a child. He also said i should worship Guru and Shani bhagwan as i have ardashtama shani.

I would like to understand what is a good time for me to have a child and if it is possible to have one.

My DOB is 9/9/1982 , place of birth is Nasik , maharashtra and time is 9:30 am.

I will appreciate if you can help me understand the reason for mt astrologers findings.

Hello,

I posted a similar issue about having children. I have been trying to conceive for more than a year now.

What is interesting is that mine and your horoscopes are perfectly identical. All the planets are in exactly same houses.

I was born on September 10th 1982 9:47 AM in Bangalore.

The title of my post is "Do I have posyaputra yoga"

Hi , That's surprising. would you know how childbirth is affected by astrology. my astrologer said that jupiter transit on Dec 6th will help me . so i am thinking it will probably help you too.the whole year of 2009 is god to try again . also he asked me to pray to shani and lord dakshinamurthy .i also visited Garbharakshambigai temple in kumbakonam in south. saying the matra for her helps in conceiving it seems. if you want it , let me know and i can send that to you.

Hi , That's surprising. would you know how childbirth is affected by astrology. my astrologer said that jupiter transit on Dec 6th will help me . so i am thinking it will probably help you too.the whole year of 2009 is god to try again . also he asked me to pray to shani and lord dakshinamurthy .i also visited Garbharakshambigai temple in kumbakonam in south. saying the matra for her helps in conceiving it seems. if you want it , let me know and i can send that to you.

Namaskar,

Both of you may have similar placements of the planets but chart of spouse may be different and that will also play an important role. besides this,

the problem could be as follows:

1.Fifth lord (children) is Saturn in 12 th house (loss) with Mercury (own house).

2. House of children is aspected by 8th lord (loss, death etc) Venus.

3. The above house is also aspected by 6th (disease, enemies etc) Jupiter.

Thus, fifth house is associated with 6th, 8th and 12th houses and is thus not good. Also, currently, Saturn is aspecting this house of children from Leo. But we have to keep trying and make best use of our Karma. We can get divine help in such cases. Following are some of the remedies, if you still have any problems with this subject, Private mail me, there may be other remedies but first hope that they work.

Following remedies may be helpful:

1. Fasting on saturdays.

2. worshiping lord Vishnu and Sani dev.

3. Offer a black cow a roti with gud and ghee on saturdays and yellow cow on Thursdays, do this only if you can do it for 7 weeks straight. If you miss any week, continue again from start. It seems simple but any type of problem you must be ready to handle during these weeks.

4. be vegetarian if you already not so.

-WebYogi-

Thank you Web yogi Ji. Although it is difficult to find cows you can feed in US. i am a vegetarian and will certainly try to do other remedies you have provided. I was just wondering if you can explain why my astrologer said that time after March is better for me and not before even though the jupiter transit happened on Dec6th.

Also , having Sani means more effort right , it does not mean not having a child at all. I don't know astrology and am not even trying to understand it. but it feels as though my astrologer sounded more optimistic about my chances this year than you are sounding. Although i have left everything to God and won't mind having an adopted child, my curious mind does make me ask questions as to why you are saying this.

My husband's DOB is 9/9/1978 , born in Canberra, Australia , birth time is 6:52 am. mine is 9/9/82 , birth in Nasik , maharashtra and time is 9:30 am.

Namaskar,

Both of you may have similar placements of the planets but chart of spouse may be different and that will also play an important role. besides this,

the problem could be as follows:

1.Fifth lord (children) is Saturn in 12 th house (loss) with Mercury (own house).

2. House of children is aspected by 8th lord (loss, death etc) Venus.

3. The above house is also aspected by 6th (disease, enemies etc) Jupiter.

Thus, fifth house is associated with 6th, 8th and 12th houses and is thus not good. Also, currently, Saturn is aspecting this house of children from Leo. But we have to keep trying and make best use of our Karma. We can get divine help in such cases. Following are some of the remedies, if you still have any problems with this subject, Private mail me, there may be other remedies but first hope that they work.

Following remedies may be helpful:

1. Fasting on saturdays.

2. worshiping lord Vishnu and Sani dev.

3. Offer a black cow a roti with gud and ghee on saturdays and yellow cow on Thursdays, do this only if you can do it for 7 weeks straight. If you miss any week, continue again from start. It seems simple but any type of problem you must be ready to handle during these weeks.

4. be vegetarian if you already not so.

-WebYogi-

Weyogiji,

First of all many thanks fo taking out time to analyse our charts. Thank you so much!

I have a few questions, if 5th lord with 9th lord does it means the bhagya will improve after having a child?

Since both are in 12th, what effect will that have on the child? Since12th is 8th from 5th does it mean the child will face an early death?

Regards

Shruti

Weyogiji,

First of all many thanks fo taking out time to analyse our charts. Thank you so much!

I have a few questions, if 5th lord with 9th lord does it means the bhagya will improve after having a child?

Since both are in 12th, what effect will that have on the child? Since12th is 8th from 5th does it mean the child will face an early death?

Regards

Shruti

Namaskar,

Placement is not good in 12th and this may also indicate that he may leave away from father for bhagya/ luck or for studies. Child does not have to face early death necessarily.

-WebYogi-