IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
MS7

Pregnancy Issues Please Help!

Rate this topic

Pranam to all Gurujis,

I have been told by someone that I would have many problems in pregnancy. The person also said my husband has an afflicted 5th house which indicates delay in getting a children and dettachment from them and he would have an extra marital affair. I am really worried about my married life. I know some basic astrology but not in depth. I want to understand what planets make this to happen if it will at all. Please analyse our charts and kindly help and advice any remedies to me as well as my husband please.

My details are 21/06/85, 2.52 am, Ahmedabad.

My husband's details are 07/01/80, 1.58, Ahmedabad.

Pranam to all Gurujis,

I have been told by someone that I would have many problems in pregnancy. The person also said my husband has an afflicted 5th house which indicates delay in getting a children and dettachment from them and he would have an extra marital affair. I am really worried about my married life. I know some basic astrology but not in depth. I want to understand what planets make this to happen if it will at all. Please analyse our charts and kindly help and advice any remedies to me as well as my husband please.

My details are 21/06/85, 2.52 am, Ahmedabad.

My husband's details are 07/01/80, 1.58, Ahmedabad.

Namaskar,

In your chart, 5th house (children) is not aspected by either Mars or Sun or Rahu or Saturn and neither it is occupied by these planets. Your 7th house (spouse) has exalted Saturn and is not as bad as you might think.

In your husbands chart, the time of birth does not say AM or PM, assuming that it is AM (otherwise results will be different) the 5th house is occupied by Kethu and aspected by Mars, Rahu, Jupiter and Moon. It is again little afflicted due to kethu and aspect of Mars but at the same time in my humble opinion may result in son as a child and possibly due to aspect of Moon, a girl as a child. You might have some problems but remedies will be there.

-WebYogi-

Here is your horoscope:

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aries</td> <td class="contentMailer">17:33:32</td> <td class="contentMailer">Bharani-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">05:48:32</td> <td class="contentMailer">Mrugshirsh-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Cancer</td> <td class="contentMailer">04:04:33</td> <td class="contentMailer">Pushya-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">13:56:31</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aadra-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">20:54:10</td> <td class="contentMailer">Punarvasu-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Capricorn</td> <td class="contentMailer">22:54:08</td> <td class="contentMailer">Shravan-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aries</td> <td class="contentMailer">20:17:12</td> <td class="contentMailer">Bharani-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">28:45:14</td> <td class="contentMailer">Vishakha-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aries</td> <td class="contentMailer">22:27:08</td> <td class="contentMailer">Bharani-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">22:27:07</td> <td class="contentMailer">Vishakha-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Harshal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">21:46:02</td> <td class="contentMailer">Jyestha-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Neptune</td> <td class="contentMailer">Sagittarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">08:40:01</td> <td class="contentMailer">Mool-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Pluto</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">08:23:55</td> <td class="contentMailer">Swati-1</td></tr></tbody></table>

Currnetly you are running Mer/Ven/Sat as MD, AD & PD.

After the Venus AD which is going to be between

25/10/2006-25/08/2009, the Sun AD will start and run between

25/08/2009-02/07/2010 and this might give you a child as it is your 5th lord the house of children.

your Sun is in the star (nakshtra) of Mars and that also gives an indication that you might have child during the AD of Mars under the current MD of Mercury between these dates:

01/12/2011 - 27/11/2012