IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
shtl

marriage- to webyogi ji

Rate this topic

Can you please tell me when will i get married and whether i will have a happy married life. Its been a year and a half now and nothing is working out. plz reply in my private msg box. Also, whether a professional career or business is better for me?? Please webyogiji do help me or anyone who has the right understanding of charts...it is a kind request coz it will help a great deal in putting my life on the right track.

DOB-18 mar 1983

TOB- 1.37p.m

Gender- female

thnks

Dear latika,

Lord of 7th is retro in your horoscope. Moreover, saturn and moon aspecting each other makes a punarpoo dosh. Great deal of effort is expected to fix up the marriage. Delay in marriage is seen. However, towards the end of this year, you can try. You are born in Mesh rashi. Do regular prayer to Hanuman or subrahmanya to speed up the process.

with regards,

Thanks for replying taipeiji

Can you please elaborate on "punarpoo dosh". What is it and how does it effect the married life. From my search, i gathered that it means problems in married life. Please let me know if there is any such problem visible from my charts...plz help as i am worried. Also what do you mean by "great effort in fixing up the marriage"...Also, can you please suggest whether business or professional career is good for me.

Thanks

hi webyogi ji

can u tell me when will i get married. nothing seems to be happening from last 5 years

Details

06/March/1980 08:10 AM, Kakinada (16.57 N , 82.15 E), Andhra Pradesh,India.

Regards

Rani

Can you please elaborate on "punarpoo dosh" and saturn in retro. What is it and how does it effect the married life. From my search, i gathered that it means problems in married life. Please let me know if there is any such problem visible from my charts...plz help as i am worried. Also what do you mean by "great effort in fixing up the marriage". How long is the delay indicated??..Also, can you please suggest whether business or professional career is good for me. plz plz do reply taipei ji...:pray:

Thanks

hi webyogi ji

can u tell me when will i get married. nothing seems to be happening from last 5 years

Details

Regards

Rani

Namaskar,

Your Jupiter dasa is till 2012. 7th house has vakri Shani and that delays marriage or unconventional marriage or very late marriage. Rahu subperiod is from Nov 2009 till April 2010 and it is likely to happen at that time. If still some problems, let me know, I amy suggest some remedies that worked for many.

Hope it helps.

WebYogi

For personal and confidential questions contact:

www.horoveda@gmail.com

Can you please elaborate on "punarpoo dosh" and saturn in retro. What is it and how does it effect the married life. From my search, i gathered that it means problems in married life. Please let me know if there is any such problem visible from my charts...plz help as i am worried. Also what do you mean by "great effort in fixing up the marriage". How long is the delay indicated??..Also, can you please suggest whether business or professional career is good for me. plz plz do reply taipei ji...:pray:

Thanks

<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->Quote:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3ex; BORDER-TOP: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3ex; BORDER-LEFT: #666666 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #666666 1px solid" bgColor=#e0e0e0>Originally Posted by twity06

hi webyogi ji

Details

Regards

Rani

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->

Namaskar,

Your Jupiter dasa is till 2012. 7th house has vakri Shani and that delays marriage or unconventional marriage or very late marriage. Rahu subperiod is from Nov 2009 till April 2010 and it is likely to happen at that time. If still some problems, let me know, I amy suggest some remedies that worked for many.

Hope it helps.

Namaskar,

Thanks for the reply webyogi for the reply.

Please please suggest remedies. I will try to do all of them.

Namaskar Webyogiji,

The way you give answers is amazing...

Could you please tell me when will my brother get married?? we have been searching matches from a few years.

His dob: 2nd November 1977

Tob: 11:15 am

Pob: Guntur, India

please give us some idea about his marriage and suggest any remedies if you feel good for him to do so

any help is appreciated

regards

Usha

Dear Webyogi ji

can you please tell me about marriage & prospects

Date of birth :" 06.07.80

time: 9.20PM

place: adoni kurnool

counting on your kind help

with regards

asmi

<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->Quote:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3ex; BORDER-TOP: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3ex; BORDER-LEFT: #666666 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #666666 1px solid" bgColor=#e0e0e0>Originally Posted by twity06

hi webyogi ji

Details

Regards

Rani

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->

Namaskar,

Hope it helps.

Namaskar,

Thanks for the reply webyogi for the reply.

Please please suggest remedies. I will try to do all of them.

Namaskar:

You may PM me for this, in case my E mail account is full you may contact me at horoveda@gmail.com

-WebYogi-

Namaskar Webyogiji,

The way you give answers is amazing...

Could you please tell me when will my brother get married?? we have been searching matches from a few years.

His dob: 2nd November 1977

Tob: 11:15 am

Pob: Guntur, India

please give us some idea about his marriage and suggest any remedies if you feel good for him to do so

any help is appreciated

regards

Usha

Namaskar,

Spouse lord is Mercury and is with debilited sun. Mercury Dasa is running till 2024. Worship lord Ganesha and it may be helpful, Also, worship lord Vishnu along with Mata Lakshmi (no flowers), wear good quality Emerald in silver may be very helpful.

You may PM me for other remedy in case above does not help much. In case my E mail account is full you may contact me at horoveda@gmail.com

-WebYogi-

Dear webyogiji,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I will tell my brother to do so, and one small doubt, To which finger the Emerald you mentioned above is to be worn, when and how??

Please helpe us in guiding my brother so that he could have a good life-partner...

once again thankyou very much

regards

Usha