IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
choti0

please help webyogijis

Rate this topic

My dob is sept 13 1976 time 2:00 pm at nalgonda , AP.

My husband dob is may 13 1977 2:45 am in gudur , nellore dt. AP.

Looks like i am running rahu-rahu and my husband mercury-rahu. Please help ia m very confused about the conflicts between us and worried about financial matters.

My dob is sept 13 1976 time 2:00 pm at nalgonda , AP.

My husband dob is may 13 1977 2:45 am in gudur , nellore dt. AP.

Looks like i am running rahu-rahu and my husband mercury-rahu. Please help ia m very confused about the conflicts between us and worried about financial matters.

Namaskar,

You match 22.5 out of 36 points. This is 'adequate' but there will be misunderstandings and other problems, which you have already experienced. Both have their lagnesh, Jupiter, in the 6th house (enemies). This is the root of your problems along with running some sort of Rahu period. You should start with fasting on Thursdays, donating yellow items (turmeric, clothes, etc to students), worshipping the great Lord Vishnu and Lakshmi Ji. Both should do this. Worshipping of Dakshinavart conch can be very effective for this and financial matters.

-WebYogi-

Thank you very much for your reply Webyogi ji.Is rahu in bad place for both of us causing the bad effects. Does chandi homam solve my problems for this rahu dasha. can you please explain both of our charts the planet places and houses.

Thanks you.

Thank you very much for your reply Webyogi ji.Is rahu in bad place for both of us causing the bad effects. Does chandi homam solve my problems for this rahu dasha. can you please explain both of our charts the planet places and houses.

Thanks you.

Namaskar,

Rahu dasa is not as bad as you might think. It is placed in 11th in the sign of Venus (friendly house). I think you are still running dasa of Mars who is 5 th (Children, thinking etc) as well as 12th house lord (loss, travel etc.). The sub period is of Moon who is being aspected by Mars (from 10th house) as well as Saturn (from 8th house, loss, death etc). Thus Moon is very weak. Besides this, spouse lord, mercury is with Mars along with venus in the house of profession, the 10th house. Sun in his own house in 9th, luck etc. As mentioned earlier, lagna lord Jupiter in 6th, disease etc is weak and you would like to do some thing to increase the power of Jupiter as I mentioned earlier. Rahu dasa will probably start in May 2009. Thus, based on above factors, the basic key to your harmonious marriage will require the adjustments and more efforts on your part.

-WebYogi-