IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
melvin

Proof of God

Rate this topic

Try putting a stethoscope on top of your chest and hear the sounds of your heart. It`s not correct when they said that the heart sounds this way," lub.dub.lub.dub.lub.dub.lub.dub." These heart sounds are actually God`s telling us from the moment we took shape inside our mother`s womb to the time we die to love Him in every beat of our lives. These heart sounds are, " lub.gud.lub.gud.lub.gud.lub.gud.lub.gud."

-----

:smash::eek2::eek3::crying2::burn::uzi::bounce::kick::puke::namaskar:

Nice realization. Yes every sight & sound points to Krishna. But one must be graced with the eyes to see and ears to hear.

Actually hearing Krishna in everything is actual hearing and seeing Krishna inside and outside of everything is actual seeing.

Try putting a stethoscope on top of your chest and hear the sounds of your heart. It`s not correct when they said that the heart sounds this way," lub.dub.lub.dub.lub.dub.lub.dub." These heart sounds are actually God`s telling us from the moment we took shape inside our mother`s womb to the time we die to love Him in..... every beat of our lives...... These heart sounds are, " lub.gud.lub.gud.lub.gud.lub.gud.lub.gud."

-----

:smash::eek2::eek3::crying2::burn::uzi::bounce::kick::puke::namaskar:

And oldi but a goodi Melvin...lub.gud>>>>lub.gub>>>>lub.dub:bounce:;) One should never forget...>>>:outta:

Thx!!!

And oldi but a goodi Melvin...lub.gud>>>>lub.gub>>>>lub.dub:bounce:;) One should never forget...>>>:outta:

Thx!!!

Not only God is telling us to do good always through the beats of our hearts but He can also give us an account of what really is troubling us. And this can be revealed through our ECG tracings. If it says, SINUS RYTHM, then it means we are well-oriented to the environment surrounding us. But when it says, SINUS BRADYCARDIA, then it means we are slow to react to God`s musings, etc. On the other hand, when it says SINUS TACHYCARDIA, it means we are too quick to judge others` mistakes. These are just examples how God would communicate to us from the results of these ECG tracings. If you want to know what God has to say about your present life, then take an ECG exam.

----------------------------:deal:

The Lord's blessings to you all.

I have a question regarding those who follow Sri Narasimha or at least know of the scriptures regarding him:

I am looking for the particular passage and Sanskrit wording for, "Narasimha is the One who is before all others".

If no one knows that's fine. Any help is appreciated.

God bless

I have a question regarding those who follow Sri Narasimha or at least know of the scriptures regarding him:

I am looking for the particular passage and Sanskrit wording for, "Narasimha is the One who is before all others".

If no one knows that's fine. Any help is appreciated.

God bless

Nara(man)+simha(lion)= Nara(man)+da(guru)= prahlada maharaj`s savior + spiritual teacher.:pray:

Thank you for the response. However, I was looking for the particular passage(s) (be it Bhagavatam Purana, Narasimha Upanishad, etc.).

I'm not sure if I am posting this question as an actual "post" rather than a "response". I just joined today so please forgive me if I seem a pestering-like person.

God bless

Thank you for the response. However, I was looking for the particular passage(s) (be it Bhagavatam Purana, Narasimha Upanishad, etc.).

I'm not sure if I am posting this question as an actual "post" rather than a "response". I just joined today so please forgive me if I seem a pestering-like person.

God bless

:deal:Dear Kavine das you are truly one of God`s proof of His existence not a pest.

I believe in god. But day by day this belief is turning into a doubt. In my life everything has been a compromise, and I accepted life the way it presented itself to me.

first i had a bad childhoob with an alcoholic father, then a forced arranged marriage. Life is never been the way I wanted...yet I remain happy and cheerful all the time.

Now after marriage, I was diagonsed with PCOS- which is a condition where a woman will have problems to become pregnant.

I wonder why I am praying??? does god really exist??? Am i fasting and doing all rituals to a god- who doesnt listen to his devotees and has his own good plans for everyone??? wat is good here??? for every damn thing in my life i have faced hurdles. Now i want to disconnect with god.

Am I doing the right thing??? someone help me.

Dear saranya.27:

I am new here to this site. However, I find that what you speak of is very striking. That is, such questions -- especially in this day in age -- are hardly ever addressed. Thank you for sharing.

I myself suffered physical, mental, and emotional abuse (as well as my other five siblings) from the hands of my own mother. This is not the sole thing that happened to where things, to a drastic level, dropped my heart into utter tears and pain and anguish. When I was ten my parents divorced with even more abuse occuring after the fact. By the time I turned forteen I ran away. From this point in my life I was snatched up by the System and thrown over to the State because my father simply found the right time and place to discard me. As I said earlier, this was the sole thing that dropped my heart.

I was raised a Lutheren (though I would not identify myself as such today; although this is not for anything the Lutherens have done -- or any religious person for that matter), and I was very fervant in my religious beliefs. This soon fell apart because of the simple problem of 'If God is all-powerful, -knowing, and -loving why did I suffer what I did in the past and continue to suffer now?' issue.

Now, I will be forth coming: Although I am new on this site I have read throughout a lot (not all) "threads" on discussions of God. Some people have their way, others their own. Some seem very bent on making sure that their God is better, greater, etc. Obviously I must stress that not everyone here is like that nor in the walking real world. I say all this because what I would like to say to you (as I hope that it is only comforting to you) might be ripped to shreds by this or that person on here because it either conflicts with their view or whatever. Either way, here is what I hope gives you some consolation:

God not only gave us the world around us, a heart in which to have faith, and a path in which pertains to the particular devotee's neccessity, the Lord gave us Reason. Although even through reasoning we still cannot utterly define and say what God is (as this would be a contradiction in terms), the Lord gave us this function, or faculty shall I say. If we come to the conclusion that God is all three of the attributes mentioned above, we then have to ask ourselves what we mean by All-knowing, -powerful, and -loving. Pick away at these definitions in which a definition surfaces. They simply cannot be found at its root progeny, and so the fight within ourselves to reconcile all three in God collapses. From here what should we do? What can we do? Full surrender to the Lord gives us the faith in which we can pass through the obstacles of what we know and what we cannot know. In a fit of anger the eyes can only see through the lens of anger. When after we are calm we see that what made us angry, etc. perhaps wasn't that great of a deal to give birth to such dominating anger. What then occured? This we see, hopefully, is merely the Lord's lila. For if the Lord has made all, and all cannot be without the Lord, we see that our previous definitions are relative to the experiances in which we have experianced them. That is, what we deem "good" is relative, what we deem "bad" is also relative. How then can we grab the Lord by the collar and drag Him down to our relative definitions: The Lord is Absolute. This at most (at least in the beginning) is intellectually consoling; however, the pain persists in our hearts and mind (memory). This is where the work of faith comes into play. How many of us have, and how many of us desire that work be minimal? Pretty much all of us. Swami Vivekananda says, "The fire that can burn a baby to death is the same fire that can cook a meal for a hungry man on the street". He also says that all the things we see before us are "a difference in degree, not kind". Therefore, throw all your questions, fears, pangs, and tears to the Lord. The Lord will answer us. He will give us the eyes in which to see the pain and suffering, and the joy and happiness, and that they are merely illusion. All religious texts are riddled with stories of faithful devotees crying out unto the Lord for relief and understanding. Psalm 22 is a good example. I follow Sri Narasimha: Prahladha suffered from the hands of his very father. The Lord protected Prahladha -- in the Lord's due time.

If I was unclear about the above or if what I wrote was to no help at all I apologize. Hopefully the Lord will answer your prayers soon, and bring you the relief you so deservingly desire.

If you like or love poetry, I suggest you read "The Hound of Heaven" by Francis Thompson.

God bless you and keep you,

Kavine das

Not only God is telling us to do good always through the beats of our hearts but He can also give us an account of what really is troubling us. And this can be revealed through our ECG tracings. If it says, SINUS RYTHM, then it means we are well-oriented to the environment surrounding us. But when it says, SINUS BRADYCARDIA, then it means we are slow to react to God`s musings, etc. On the other hand, when it says SINUS TACHYCARDIA, it means we are too quick to judge others` mistakes. These are just examples how God would communicate to us from the results of these ECG tracings. If you want to know what God has to say about your present life, then take an ECG exam.

----------------------------:deal:

:rolleyes: Well, on September 11, 2007 I suffered what was known as an acute inferior wall myocardial infarction. I was confined in the hospital`s CCU for 2 days and another 2 days in the hospital`s private room. If not for the enzyme STREPTOKINASE they gave me intravenously, the clot lodged inside my coronary artery supplying blood and oxygen in my heart`s inferior wall would have stayed and further damaging my heart. And angiogram taken and possibly they would have rushed me to the operating room for an emergency heart by-pass. Today, my ECG tracing result reads this way: Sinus rythm, Inferior wall myocardial infarction(old) and abnormal ECG tracings.

:) A smile appears on my face each time I rearrange the acronym AMI(acute myocardial infarction) to MIA(maya).

-

Blessings to all:

I have another question: I chant at my temple, and at home, but every time my legs fall asleep. To me it is a distraction. I try to ignore it, but it ends up killing my legs. I do have poor circulation (it runs in my family). I am curious as to what I might do in order to prevent or stave off such occurances -- what should I do?. I've tried all the pillows, standing, stretching, etc. before chanting.

Kavine das

Blessings to all:

I have another question: I chant at my temple, and at home, but every time my legs fall asleep. To me it is a distraction. I try to ignore it, but it ends up killing my legs. I do have poor circulation (it runs in my family). I am curious as to what I might do in order to prevent or stave off such occurances -- what should I do?. I've tried all the pillows, standing, stretching, etc. before chanting.

Kavine das

Chant while walking. You may think you will be more distracted but many find just the opposite. I take long walks and very quietly chant as I go. Or just walk around your room keeping your legs moving, There is no rule you have to sit or be in a certain position.

Hare Krishna

Blessings to all:

Kavine das

Theist, there are rules for chanting under ideal circumstances. However, this material life rarely offers ideal circumstances. Kavine das, one of the most important variables for benefiting from chanting japa is to chant in a peaceful state of mind, being able to concentrate on your japa and not on other things.

As for your query regarding Narasimha:

<dl><dd>ito nrsimhah parato nrsimho,</dd><dd>yato yato yami tato nrsimhah,</dd><dd>bahir nrsimho hrdaye nrsimho,</dd><dd>nrsimham adim saranam prapadye</dd></dl> "Lord Nrsimha is here and also there. Wherever I go Lord Narasimha is there. He is in the heart and is outside as well. I surrender to Lord Narasimha, the origin of all things and the supreme refuge." (Narasimha Pranama)[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narasimha#cite_note-14"]

The last line contains the word "adim" which indicates the prayer you are searching for. Perhaps there are more, I'll look into it.

Hope this helps,

God Bless and Good Luck

Theist, there are rules for chanting under ideal circumstances.

Two things:

1 Lord Caitanya said there are no hard and fast rules for chanting the names of God.

2 In the present age there are no ideal circumstances available.

Srila Prabhupada chanted japa while walking every morning.

The Lord's blessings to you all:

How do I go about looking for a guru? I live in Southern California (don't desire to give out specific address), so where might I find a guru? Also, I was told that one (such as an aspirant) can have a guru without completely giving up a 'householder's' life: Is this true?

Peace to you all,

Kavine das

Theist, we are talking japa. The Hari Bhakti Vilas extensively deals with this topic. I'm sure you're familiar with it. Look it up. :)

I support your advice though. by narasingh

The Hari Bhakti Vilas has many many rules. It even has one rule suggesting where to take a rest break....x amount of feet away from one's living quarters, and the appropriate method of disposal.

I was only thinking this morning of the first time I stayed in a Hare Krsna temple. The toilets (the rest break area) had the black plastic seats removed. Just the upright seats like in normal western toilets, but the seats removed:confused:.

So I asked a leading devotee how to use this toilet? He said emphatically, ' We do not use toilet seats in this temple!'.

So I had to do the balancing squat on a western toilet, with the seat removed...Indian style:crazy2:. Now I am a big bloke and that was a hard balancing act.

I should have realized then that there was something amiss in the temple group think.

I really wonder what stroke of genius decided that toilet seat removal would aid Krsna consciousness development in the brahmacari ashrama.

Feel freee to follow Hari Bhakti Vilas...but read it and decide if you want to. You life will be a ritual full of codes and laws governing every move you make.

Or, you could decide that some rules are mighty and some lesser...or some relevant and some not...but please....do not remove your toilet seat!

The Lord's blessings to you all:

I am looking for the correct sanskrit wording for the chant:

om ahamaja

ahamamritam

aham prajnata

aham aprajnata

aham om

Any and all suggestions and/or directions will be gladly receeived.

God bless,

Kavine das

In Srimad Bhagavatam( 2.4.18): " Even the aborigines and uncivilized human beings like Kiratas, Hunas, Andhra, Pulinda, Pulakasa, Abhira, Sumbha, Yavana and Khasa, as well as many other human beings in the lower species, can all be purified simply by taking shelter of the pure devotees."

Pure devotees of Krsnah therefore are proof of the existence of God. No pure devotee, no God.:pray: