IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
gugli

ashtam shani

Rate this topic

I am going thru very troubled times. I have lost almost all my savings that I worked all my life for( I have been working like a donkey-day and night, never had time to take vacations or enjoy), I have been targeted by multiple litigations and now someone told me that I am going to go thru ashtam shani next year and my next 12 years are very bad. I am very disheartened. I am not sure if this will affect me personally, my family , my profession or this will affect me financially. When am I going to see any happiness? If anyone has any suggestion and comments I would truly appreciate it. I was born in Jammu, J & K, India on 02/02/1957 at 10.50 am. Currently I reside in NY, USA.

jai mata ki,

i also suffering from shri shani maharaj mahadasha, i am not a astrologer,just a normal guy like you.......what i understand in this forum i want share with you....

do thing for sure.......

1).daily read shri hanuman chalisa 7 times

2).do not eat non-veg,drink wine

3).worship of your ishat devta(lord you believe)

other thing for you will tell by learned astrologers.

Mata Rani bless us.

jai mata ki

abhishek

I am going thru very troubled times. I have lost almost all my savings that I worked all my life for( I have been working like a donkey-day and night, never had time to take vacations or enjoy), I have been targeted by multiple litigations and now someone told me that I am going to go thru ashtam shani next year and my next 12 years are very bad. I am very disheartened. I am not sure if this will affect me personally, my family , my profession or this will affect me financially. When am I going to see any happiness? If anyone has any suggestion and comments I would truly appreciate it. I was born in Jammu, J & K, India on 02/02/1957 at 10.50 am. Currently I reside in NY, USA.

Doesn't this tell you something "I have been working like a donkey-day and night, never had time to take vacations or enjoy". It means you don't TRUST. You work like this because you fear losing what you attained which

means your thoughts dwell on loss instead of gain and therefore that's what you get, loss! :smash:

Don't be like this! Learn the power of the mind and how it works. I would recommend "the secret". An excellent book.

Anyhow, Astrologically it is because Jupiter is in the troubled 6th house and Retrograde and in Parivartana yoga with Mercury. So you will have some troubles with debts/enemies/law suits, etc.

Jupiter always represents trust and faith and is an important planet for Aries Ascendant. Mars is strong so you have the will. But you need to tap into divine grace and abundance.

Starting Thursday chant the Guru Gita every day. Prepare some chickpeas and raisins on Thursday with a sprinkling of sugar. I like to boil the chickpeas until they are soft and then add the raisins and sugar. After praying you can give some away as Prasad or eat a little yourself.

This will please lord Jupiter.

Warm regards,

Pablo