IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ishagod

for my son

Rate this topic

hi, my son's birthdate is 5th april 2008 7:01 am at new jersey

I am not sure if it was amavasya.

does he need any kind of shanti to be done? any other suggestions?

Namaskar,

Without the name of the town it is not good to speculate. But the time you provided, it was indeed an Amavasya.

-WebYogi-

Namaskar WebYogiJi,

the town he was born in is ridgewood, new jersey.

do we hv to do any pooja for him?

does he need to do specific devta jaap when he grows up?

is there anything i can do myself to minimise/avoid any bad effects amavasya might hv on him?

Thanks for your kind attention.

waiting for your reply.

WebYogiJi, please reply...I am too much depressed right now and so much darkness is around me..At least my son should be happy in his life and I want to take steps for that if required...please please show me some light...i will be so much grateful to you....

Namaskar WebYogiJi,

the town he was born in is ridgewood, new jersey.

do we hv to do any pooja for him?

does he need to do specific devta jaap when he grows up?

is there anything i can do myself to minimise/avoid any bad effects amavasya might hv on him?

Thanks for your kind attention.

waiting for your reply.

Namaskar,

Your son is born under Uttarabhadra nakshtra. The moon is in 12th house (house of expenses etc) and this causes mother a bad health in my humble openion. Moon is with other two planets venus, Sun and Mercury and this makes chart weaker. Saturn in 5th house of education indicating more efforts for education. The good part is that Jupier is aspecting Lagna and involving in GajKasari Yoga that is very auspecious and thus aspecting Saturn.

You may get performed pooja for Chandra /Moon. Also, you son is less than a year old, a pearl in silver may be helpful for him as well as for your health.

People born on Amavsya may not necessary require pooja. But later on in life it will be depending on the ruling dasa at that time.

-WebYogi-

WebYogiJi, please reply...I am too much depressed right now and so much darkness is around me..At least my son should be happy in his life and I want to take steps for that if required...please please show me some light...i will be so much grateful to you....

Namaskar,

As I mentioned earlier, his position of the moon may be causing this problem and affecting your health. Can you clarify what type of darkness around you are experencing? You may PM me if you like.

-WebYogi-